This mouth breathing accident of a human has better development than you.

Iamthewalrus01

Iamthewalrus01

Iron

Wide pallette, wide zygo's, hooded PCT eyes.
Mewing is cope

But honestly poor guy tho.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Anubis, shimada and Deleted member 2227
People here are so quick to side with 100% environmental or 100% genetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 7125, SayNoToRotting and 6 others
Literally his tongue has never supported the roof of his mouth ever, and he has a great developed maxilla. looooooooooooool?

• JFL
Reactions: Anubis, CopeAndRope, shimada and 1 other person
Literally his tongue has never supported the roof of his mouth ever, and he has a great developed maxilla. looooooooooooool?

MOUTH BREATHING THEORY COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY A AUTISTIC MOUTH BREATHER SUBHUMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3048, CopingCel and 2 others
Yet some people on this forum never mouth breathed a day in their life and they still have worse facial development than this guy

:unsure:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CopingCel, Anubis and 2 others
Keep in mind that this is not new here, this autistic boy mouthbreath and have super male model tier face

Keep in mind that this is not new here, this autistic boy mouthbreath and have super male model tier face

JFL look at the comment section

• +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing
JFL look at the comment section

Lol, have members of the community and many girls, i notice that the autistic guy looks like Sean O'Pry, maybe some correlation with autism? hmm

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
Lol, have members of the community and many girls, i notice that the autistic guy looks like Sean O'Pry, maybe some correlation with autism? hmm
Fucking mentalcel is the most tragic type of cel. On the verge of greatness, but not quite there.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2227
mew or die in the dark as an incel for the rest of your life.

there is a base palate width set by mouth width im pretty sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

jesus, mogs me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Luke LLL and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227 and TylerDurden
Yet some people on this forum never mouth breathed a day in their life and they still have worse facial development than this guy

:unsure:

It isn't true for everyone in my case it seems true I realized I have tier Bangladeshi genes 6 foot 2 from a relatively wealthy part good diet growing up and a decent face when younger it seems true case tbh

• +1
It isn't true for everyone in my case it seems true I realized I have tier Bangladeshi genes 6 foot 2 from a relatively wealthy part good diet growing up and a decent face when younger it seems true case tbh

Yes i remember your photos when young kid, people don't really change in proportions like you changed, but, if your case is more strange than this? :feelsthink:

Always knew mewing was bs simply because i had very good foward growth and never mewed

• +1
Yes i remember your photos when young kid, people don't really change in proportions like you changed, but, if your case is more strange than this? :feelsthink:

For me it might have actually been true

• +1