This mulatto Lightskin TikToker nigga reigns supreme as the man with the most appeal

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Kraken

Keep in mind dude is 6’6(!!!), and this is a random ass TikTok I chose with no frauding to be seen. His TikTok is notfromco and he has 2 million followers and 120 million likes just from posting his face 😂😂 Any girl would choose him over ur faggot psl gods and he’s only like 16

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 3links2, try2beme, jflsnowdzz and 9 others
Mogged by vintage chads. All of them frame mog this guy too.

Images   2023 11 28T081412867 3767367 2779007 RDT 20220304 212554269009171845638815 3767392 images   2023 11 16T202520249 Images   2023 11 28T081342735

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, m0ss26, Fear and 15 others
He's 16????

Kelly oubre mogs

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Niggas like this shouldn’t be allowed to breathe the same air as us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, ShowerMaxxing, tyroneorkms and 4 others
enough cold showers and I’ll become him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Fear, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
holyFUUARRRKK :feelswah:

Keep in mind dude is 6’6(!!!), and this is a random ass TikTok I chose with no frauding to be seen. His TikTok is notfromco and he has 2 million followers and 120 million likes just from posting his face 😂😂 Any girl would choose him over ur faggot psl gods and he’s only like 16

The biggest black Chad doesn’t even look black

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Lightskins are genuinely broken

can’t wait to have my lightskin mogger sons

stacey was made for bbc to create more lightskin slayers

Looks like some Latino mix.

And he’s a looksmaxxer

He does not look Latino lmfaooo 😭 Your brain cannot recognize patterns if you think he’s Latino, those big ass lips with 4a-4b coily hair and tanned darker golden skin make it obvious he’s black

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, nope, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
Looks like some Latino mix.

And he’s a looksmaxxer

Doesn’t look latino at all lmfao. Hair texture and facial features are obviously black. Weird cope?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bigchunguslover, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 1 other person
His face is very moggable. It's mainly his height that makes him hard to mog.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, johnnymacster and Kamui
Nvm, link is broken

Rob Evans and Meeks will always be the OG Mulatto chad

2629863 images 75 2629878 images 76 2629856 images 83 2629892 images 74

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
If he wasn't 6'6. I doubt he'd be that famous. He looks good but Many tiktok mulattos mog him. Desire Mia, Brian Whittaker, Reece King etc.
I do understand that his height is a major halo, but in 95% of his videos he’s just filming his face and when he does film himself in a way that shows his height women are surprised that hes that tall, saying things like “HES TALL TOO???”

Doesn’t mog someone like Meeks. In fact Meeks with hair was noticeably better looking, but this guy definitely has good appeal to chicks.

Doesn’t mog someone like Meeks. In fact Meeks with hair was noticeably better looking, but this guy definitely has good appeal to chicks.
Literally impossible to mog meeks facially, his bone structure is almost unmatched and he has very good features and striking coloring aswell. But if you put Meeks next to him he height mogs meeks to next week

he has a post showing his glowup.
With caption “It’s over for lil bro”
I don’t think he’s a looksmaxxer it’s just been a trend on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee

100% agree. This guy is obviously a gigatyrone - perfect facial structure, height, and youthful supple skin - but people here only are allowed to say the same 5 faggot male models (and Richard Ramirez and some old school actors) are Chads. They don't know what is actually attractive to women at all.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Offensive Bias and tyronechadmax
100% agree. This guy is obviously a gigatyrone - perfect facial structure, height, and youthful supple skin - but people here only are allowed to say the same 5 faggot male models (and Richard Ramirez and some old school actors) are Chads. They don't know what is actually attractive to women at all.
Very true, the people here are trying to looksmax into unappealing psl gods and it would be way better for them to just try to max out their own base

Very true, the people here are trying to looksmax into unappealing psl gods and it would be way better for them to just try to max out their own base
But they're not though - they're just theorizing (poorly). How many of these dumbfucks even got surgery? Almost none. I had a mediocre nosejob which alone puts me far ahead of the vast majority of posters on this site.

Besides, developing some sort of "PSL god" aesthetic is very hard to do with surgery. I guess an overadvanced bimax and huge supra and infra implants is sort of going in that direction? lol

But they're not though - they're just theorizing (poorly). How many of these dumbfucks even got surgery? Almost none. I had a mediocre nosejob which alone puts me far ahead of the vast majority of posters on this site.
You’re right but I think it’s a good thing most people haven’t as they may end up like James sapphire

Some niggas are just born to live life on tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, tyroneorkms, CFW432 and 1 other person
Some niggas are just born to live life on tutorial mode
this Tyrone is a different species from you and me

he'll live life on the tutorial island

• +1
Reactions: g0op
he's 8/10. Highlights importance of collagen, that smooth skin you can only have in your youth give high halo. Meh eye area (too high upper eye lid exposure), okay nose, the rest is very good with balance. Combine that with tall height maybe 8.5/10

he's 8/10. Highlights importance of collagen, that smooth skin you can only have in your youth give high halo. Meh eye area (too high upper eye lid exposure), okay nose, the rest is very good with balance. Combine that with tall height maybe 8.5/10
He does have a lot of upper eyelid exposure but I think in his case it works a lot of girls complement his eyes

his harmony is really good,

even as a het male I think he’s attractive, no homo,

harmony and appeal > PSL,

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax