This mulatto Lightskin TikToker nigga reigns supreme as the man with the most appeal

i remember this from playing the console version of minecraft with my cousin. early 10's i was playing ts with my cousins
On the Xbox 360 😢😢

• +1
Reactions: g0op
Its true this is a real chad

Frauding tiktokers dont look good irl. They are usually htn to chadlite max
Nigga he’s not fraudding you retard he literally has thousands of TikTok’s and none of them have filters

• +1
Reactions: g0op
Nigga he’s not fraudding you retard he literally has thousands of TikTok’s and none of them have filters
cope you joined after dilloncel invasion tryna tell me what a real chad is

Cope and seethe barrett is a chad that aint his looksmatch, nowhere near

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and m0ss26
>tyronechadmax
>
34885.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford and try2beme
cope you joined after dilloncel invasion tryna tell me what a real chad is

Cope and seethe barrett is a chad that aint his looksmatch, nowhere near
I was lurking for months bro 😭😭 also fuck all those autistic uncanny apes with no appeal

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Every Mulatto/mixed race person I've ever known were moggers I swear. Nic Kaufmann only looks the way he does because he's half white and is golden skin with blue eye halo. If he was pure curry, he at most would've been capped at lightskin chadpreetlite, which is still good btw, but has less appeal than mixed blue eyed halo.

Keep in mind dude is 6’6(!!!), and this is a random ass TikTok I chose with no frauding to be seen. His TikTok is notfromco and he has 2 million followers and 120 million likes just from posting his face 😂😂 Any girl would choose him over ur faggot psl gods and he’s only like 16

Chadrone

Keep in mind dude is 6’6(!!!), and this is a random ass TikTok I chose with no frauding to be seen. His TikTok is notfromco and he has 2 million followers and 120 million likes just from posting his face 😂😂 Any girl would choose him over ur faggot psl gods and he’s only like 16

mulatto?

I don't think he's mulatto or 6'6
Looks 6'3ish
Tyrone regardless

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Yeah, maybe it’s the lighting that makes you think that? Some dude somehow thought he was Latino 😂😂
No it's his skin tone. He isn't that much lighter than me. I know people with two black parents who are lighter than him.

Mogger Regardless.

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
Interesting

Where's his tiktok with his mom?
Idek I could probably find it but I remember seeing her post about how girls were fanboying over her son 😂 She’s also pretty subhuman so idk how he looks like this

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Idek I could probably find it but I remember seeing her post about how girls were fanboying over her son 😂 She’s also pretty subhuman so idk how he looks like this
Typical mom behavior when they have a good looking son
They want their son all for themselves
Incestuous
Lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax and aesthetic beauty
Hybrid vigor.

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
Niggas like this shouldn’t be allowed to breathe the same air as us
Jesus christ what a cuck

Imagine these words leaving ur oral cavity unironically

These subhuman "light skin" chimps wish they could achieve the smv of a LTN white boy