This one flaw kills your entire eye area appeal. New PSL flaw found?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

Line7
Magnus Carlsen 300x400
Line
Line5
Line3
Line2

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

31161d3d2206debb02488ef0308f4687
4460711729 af16d29dae z
1ce454168cd68c2314d8209c0c426844
Download 11

How can I fix this repulsive trait?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member and 38 others
This is the first time I have heard about this ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, MoggerChad, Toth's thot and 19 others
they all have muh hooded eyes :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tsoulnymous, Agendum, Mewton and 3 others
Watford Fc Sport GIF by Watford Football Club

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197View attachment 1464222View attachment 1464199View attachment 1464200View attachment 1464203View attachment 1464204

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216View attachment 1464217View attachment 1464218View attachment 1464220

move maxila upward and forward and dermaroll/skinmaxx that area.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ErbCel and subhuman incel
legit trhead, never heard of this.

another day i am glad not to be a total subhuman

perfect facial harmony

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, BrahminBoss, fuckedupmanlet and 14 others
Ah yes Magnus Carlsen with actual 200 IQ is "low iq ogre"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, iam good boy, pppokerface and 10 others
Ah yes Magnus Carlsen with actual 200 IQ is "low iq ogre"
Doesn't matter how smart you are. It matters how smart you look. If I saw him in public, I would assign low IQ traits to him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Inscol, Mewton and 11 others
Wtf does the maxilla have anything to do with it lmfao.
jfl at ur iq

when the maxila is down and set back, don't u see how the face kinda collapses on it and everything is scrunched up+shitter nasal bridges, opposite happens+skin stretches when maxila is move up and forward

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Brazitard, Agendum, ChristianChad and 4 others
jfl at ur iq

when the maxila is down and set back, don't u see how the face kinda collapses on it and everything is scrunched up+shitter nasal bridges, opposite happens+skin stretches when maxila is move up and forward
How does it affect your nasal bone and glabella? You can be severely recessed and not have this:

Preview2x 2b291446
Preview2x 0d4ff960

Preview2x 740a9288
Preview2x 09f0cf47

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 16834, Lmao and 7 others
always looked high t to me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aBetterMii, elzde95, Slob and 3 others
always looked high t to me
The problem is I have a babyface with a narrow mouth and jaw. It just makes me look like an FAS baby.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Slob, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
How does it affect your nasal bone and glabella? You can be severely recessed and not have this:

View attachment 1464246View attachment 1464244

View attachment 1464248View attachment 1464245

View attachment 1464246View attachment 1464244

View attachment 1464248View attachment 1464245
I think phenotype plays a role+androgens especially. Look up cranial dystrophy gifs what happens to the face when the cranial base angle changes

I think phenotype plays a role+androgens especially. Look up cranial dystrophy gifs what happens to the face when the cranial base angle changes
Looks like I found yet another subhuman Slav trait. I was watching a Russian movie yesterday and every actor had it. I was feeling nauseous watching it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
imagine looking like this after bimax

alfaro would slap you with a biretrusion diagnosis afterwards

ridiculous
That's as good of a result as they can get with their base. Dr. Antipov is a good doctor and he did these.

View attachment 1464197View attachment 1464222View attachment 1464199View attachment 1464200View attachment 1464203View attachment 1464204

View attachment 1464216View attachment 1464217View attachment 1464218View attachment 1464220

Thought about it before, but didnt see it as negative as its a high T trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Seems to be a rare flaw. Atleast I never really noticed it on someone irl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mewton, Slob and 3 others
jfl at ur iq

Who is this girl in your signature?

She is fine fuark :love:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, elzde95, Mewton and 1 other person
Doesn't matter how smart you are. It matters how smart you look. If I saw him in public, I would assign low IQ traits to him.
Magnus Carlsen is obviously a pretty boy chad
ur smoking too much weed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 7725
It's not necessarily bad if you're trying to masc maxx but if you want to go the pretty boy route then it's over

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 7725
robust caveman trait

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Papal_Guard
From my humble observations this fold is caused by an overly prominent brow ridge.

This makes you look like a low trust ogre. Fighter trait tbh.

Maybe a lefort 2 to bring the nose forward, reducing the difference between the brow ridge and the nose.

Realistically I would imagine that botox/fillers could alliviate this flaw.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, Preoximerianas, Slob and 4 others
From my humble observations this fold is caused by an overly prominent brow ridge.

This makes you look like a low trust ogre. Fighter trait tbh.

View attachment 1464317

Maybe a lefort 2 to bring the nose forward, reducing the difference between the brow ridge and the nose.

Realistically I would imagine that botox/fillers could alliviate this flaw.
Yeah I was thinking filler would be the best option.

JFL at the other responses though. brb let me go move my entire maxilla forward and up real quick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Preoximerianas, BrownBoy and 2 others

One time I've saw a guy with it at first he looked super weird and ogre but after seeing him a lot I got used to his face I think he have good features in his face now

• +1
it's just a sign of well developed browridge
not the most aesthetic, but definitely masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918 and Slob

Reminds me of having nasolabial folds.

• +1
it's just a sign of well developed browridge
not the most aesthetic, but definitely masculine
Not really. Gandy and all the other Chads with good browridges don't have it. My assumption is that in a perfectly developed face, the glabella and nasal bone properly align to create that look. These guys have 1 component of it (browridge) but lack the other (nasal bone).

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Preoximerianas, JL~ and 4 others
FInally a flaw I don't have. Carlsen is recessed but still chad in my opinion by the way.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface
Literally never seen this irl

Is this a protrusion of the glabella

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Seems to be a rare flaw. Atleast I never really noticed it on someone irl
I notice it everywhere, mostly in ogre phenos (Slavs). Every single person with a good eye area has a smooth glabellar->nasal bone connection. This one flaw basically destroys any potential of having an aesthetic eye area, even if your other features are good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 16058 and AscendingHero

Way to be overy autistic... lol

On example 3 and 6 it doesnt really looksmin them, they still look like solid HTNs. The others are unattractive in general, so it just stands out negatively on them.

Its a small looksmin maybe yes, depends on how pronounced it is, but its not a dealbreaker or anything like that. Again 3 and 6 still looks good despite this thing.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Way to be overy autistic... lol

On example 3 and 6 it doesnt really looksmin them, they still look like solid HTNs. The others are unattractive in general, so it just stands out negatively on them.

Its a small looksmin maybe yes, depends on how pronounced it is, but its not a dealbreaker or anything like that. Again 3 and 6 still looks good despite this thing.
Still a pretty significant PSL downgrade compared to if it was smooth.

Still a pretty significant PSL downgrade compared to if it was smooth.
Its a selective bias for you. From top of my head I actually remembered that Tom Cruise has such crease and he still is one of the most handsome men facially.

1200px-Tom_Cruise_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
entertainment-stars-tom-cruise-01.jpg
Depositphotos_268158254_xl-2015.jpg

Its not as pronounced on Cruises face though. Imo its not a big deal if other facial features are attractive.

Gandy also has it, it is visible in specific lighting conditions:

jourdan-dunn-david-gandy-burberry-prorsum-10.jpg
9361full_david_gandy.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
Screenshot 20211113 153233 Reddit

Chad ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pppokerface, Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Its a selective bias for you. From top of my head I actually remembered that Tom Cruise has such crease and he still is one of the most handsome men facially.

1200px-Tom_Cruise_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
entertainment-stars-tom-cruise-01.jpg
Depositphotos_268158254_xl-2015.jpg

Its not as pronounced on Cruises face though. Imo its not a big deal if other facial features are attractive.

Gandy also has it, it is visible in specific lighting conditions:

jourdan-dunn-david-gandy-burberry-prorsum-10.jpg
9361full_david_gandy.jpg
Neither of them have it lmfao. Those are frown lines from aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and AscendingHero
Neither of them have it lmfao. Those are frown lines from aging.
Gandy does have it, just not as pronounced. Here he is young and look how the shadow falls in that crease:

95785-david_gandy_fotos_modelos_1.jpg
ca95b046995fa89a143ec919f8155397.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Buci, Slob and Deleted member 7725
Gandy does have it, just not as pronounced. Here he is young and look how the shadow falls in that crease:

95785-david_gandy_fotos_modelos_1.jpg
ca95b046995fa89a143ec919f8155397.jpg
He has the slightest wrinkle, probably from squinch-frauding 24/7. Lots of Chads have that when they're squinching in modeling pics. Not even close to comparable to the ones I posted in OP.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
He has the slightest wrinkle, probably from squinch-frauding 24/7. Lots of Chads have that when they're squinching in modeling pics. Not even close to comparable to the ones I posted in OP.
I think this crease developed due to too much ccw rotation of the maxilla on those dudes. All examples except #4 almost have shortface syndrome. All 5 examples have very short midface and retruded upper maxilla.

On example 3 and 6 it doesnt looksmin them too much, but without the crease they would probably look slightly better. Its almost irrelevant if eye area and jaw look good.

On some men it looks very masc, like example 4. I dont think it decreases his psl tbh. He just has that typical nordic masc appearance, the crease adds to the masc look. On 3, 4 and 6 its not that big of a deal, others look like ogres and so it doesnt matter on the big picture anyways.

I think this crease developed due to too much ccw rotation of the maxilla on those dudes. All examples except #4 almost have shortface syndrome. All 5 examples have very short midface and retruded upper maxilla.

On example 3 and 6 it doesnt looksmin them too much, but without the crease they would probably look slightly better. Its almost irrelevant if eye area and jaw look good.

On some men it looks very masc, like example 4. I dont think it decreases his psl tbh. He just has that typical nordic masc appearance, the crease adds to the masc look. On 3, 4 and 6 its not that big of a deal, others look like ogres and so it doesnt matter on the big picture anyways.
Bruh wtf are you on about? How does short face syndrome or a recessed upper maxilla cause a crease at your nasion? None of them even have shortface syndrome. Like honestly just don't even reply anymore. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

It's literally caused by your nasal bone not being as projected as your glabella. I've already explained what it is and it's pretty obvious. I'm just looking for solutions.

Crazy how an utter low IQ retard like me is the only person on this thread who isn't throwing around bullshit about maxillas and CCW rotation when we're literally talking about your nose lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
Bruh wtf are you on about? How does short face syndrome or a recessed upper maxilla cause a crease at your nasion? None of them even have shortface syndrome. Like honestly just don't even reply anymore. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

It's literally caused by your nasal bone not being as projected as your glabella. I've already explained what it is and it's pretty obvious. I'm just looking for solutions.

Crazy how an utter low IQ retard like me is the only person on this thread who isn't throwing around bullshit about maxillas and CCW rotation when we're literally talking about your nose lmfao.
It has to do with the maxilla. Id like to see their profile pictures, they must look like asians from the side with retruded upper maxilla and low nasal bridge.

It has to do with the maxilla. Id like to see their profile pictures, they must look like asians from the side with retruded upper maxilla and low nasal bridge.
You can be recessed with a high nasal bridge. The issue is only involving nasal bridge and glabella. Has nothing to do with upper maxilla or short face syndrome :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Asians don't have this either.

Somewhat have this
Probably gonna get even worse once I’m older

• +1
@OldVirgin Stallone has a great eye area that gives a harmonious profile to his skull which all sum up in his 5’9” ideal height proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
Not really. Gandy and all the other Chads with good browridges don't have it. My assumption is that in a perfectly developed face, the glabella and nasal bone properly align to create that look. These guys have 1 component of it (browridge) but lack the other (nasal bone).
exactly what i've been trying to say but worded differently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back