This one flaw kills your entire eye area appeal. New PSL flaw found?

exactly what i've been trying to say but worded differently
Not really. Nasal bone is mostly independent from maxilla growth. Your theory is that you need a lefort 3 to fix it :ROFLMAO:.

JFL at the other responses though. brb let me go move my entire maxilla forward and up real quick.
JFL knew you would make fun of that comment and understandbly. That simple action of that one bone moving up and forward changes ur face and life like nothing else.

I am coping with the release of n2 implant for now, @ropemax @noprogressno

and MEOWING jfl:lul:

JFL knew you would make fun of that comment and understandbly. That simple action of that one bone moving up and forward changes ur face and life like nothing else.

I am coping with the release of n2 implant for now, @ropemax @noprogressno

and MEOWING jfl:lul:
I'll be right back. Instead of getting rhino let me get a 2mm lefort 3 real quick to fix a wrinkle.

Just get surgery bro. Nothing is coming out soon. MSE + FM was touted as a "Chad-maker" and was proven to be nothing close.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and AscendingHero
Nasal bone is mostly independent from maxilla growth.
Elab
@MisterMercedes think it's due to androgens+genes which i also pointed out.

OP seems like what happens when the browridge is very low+prominent but the nasal bone lacks protrusion OR soft tissue builds up in that area for many reasons and a crease forms.

Most of what you posted in OP are subhuman slavs and ogre men, we need a bigger sample size for this to be considered a wider flaw yk.

Last edited:
Elab
@MisterMercedes think it's due to androgens+genes which i also pointed out.

OP seems like what happens when the browridge is very low+prominent but the nasal bone lacks protrusion OR soft tissue builds up in that area for many reasons and a crease forms.

Most of what you posted in OP are subhuman slavs and ogre men, we need a bigger sample size for this to be considered a wide flaw yk.
Has nothing to do with androgens. Men and women can both have smooth nasions. The nasion also grows in sync with the browridge in different phenos. Slav is not one of them.

It's just a Slav/ogre trait. I haven't seen anyone else with it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You can be recessed with a high nasal bridge. The issue is only involving nasal bridge and glabella. Has nothing to do with upper maxilla or short face syndrome :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Asians don't have this either.
asians have pancake maxilas and horrible facial morphology, legit no nose projection lmao.

what do you think induces nasal bone projection and tip projection, said not genetics?

31161d3d2206debb02488ef0308f4687-jpg.1464216
4460711729_af16d29dae_z-jpg.1464217
1ce454168cd68c2314d8209c0c426844-jpg.1464218
download-11-jpg.1464220
Some of the biggest chads of all time suifuel, nosepilled again. Although regards to the gigachad stepanov slightly assymetry+bolbous tips failos him a bit.

Name of that first coloring mogger chad btw?

I meant PROTRUDING HIGH nasal bridges
It's a byproduct of glabellar/browridge growth + pheno which causes it to grow in sync. You can be recessed and have a protruding high nasal bridge.

I don't give a fuck about what it is anyways. It's obviously just genetics and phenos causing differences in nasal bone and glabellar growth. I just want a solution that isn't "get lefort 3".

• +1
Some of the biggest chads of all time suifuel, nosepilled again. Although regards to the gigachad stepanov slightly assymetry+bolbous tips failos him a bit.

Name of that first coloring mogger chad btw?
Stepanov has no asymmetry or bulbous nose. He's the best looking man ever.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and AscendingHero
Hexum/Drago both objectively mog. Stepanov is crazy underrated and one of the best looking chads of all time but other than a few pics, idk doesnt impress me. And why/how tf did he descend so hard? 6'4 frame mogger too so idek now.
Jon eric hexum in motion terachad insane coloring
Insane gif of jon eric hexum first terachad psl 8 insane gigachad lookz
Insane hexum turning head gif its over
Young drago insane gif insane coloring insane everything omegachad
Screenshot 2021 12 15 71930 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Hexum/Drago both objectively mog. Stepanov is crazy underrated and one of the best looking chads of all time but other than a few pics, idk doesnt impress me. And why/how tf did he descend so hard? 6'4 frame mogger too so idek now.
View attachment 1465241View attachment 1465242View attachment 1465243View attachment 1465246View attachment 1465248View attachment 1465258View attachment 1465259
He mogs both of them. Looks insane in motion. He got schizophrenia so he descended hard.

• Woah
Understandble, one decent mogger from ur goblin race and u suck him off like no tommorow, personally i am a huge fan of him, psl god in his prime but those failos i mentioned exist.

Ideally the nose tip should bersharper and defined. In the last pic especially you can see the nasal border asymetry on the bridge of the nose.

what a mogger tho holy shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Thankfully that shit is pretty rare. I think it has more to with browridge placement rather than nose bridge.

• +1
It's a byproduct of glabellar/browridge growth + pheno which causes it to grow in sync. You can be recessed and have a protruding high nasal bridge.

I don't give a fuck about what it is anyways. It's obviously just genetics and phenos causing differences in nasal bone and glabellar growth. I just want a solution that isn't "get lefort 3".
fillers, botox, anything that will smooth that soft tissue? maybe it's a skin/wrinkling issue OR too much soft tissue there. I would really need a pic to decipher ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
2664862 Magnus Carlsen 300x400

This guy is the best example: Look at house the upper part of his nose bridge sinks into his glabella. That's bone not soft tissue.

• +1
Post his best gifs and pics and shit, creating a mog battle thread soon.

How lol?

:lul::lul::lul:wtf? sources? how? how do u look that god but fall from the same illness that er suffered from? schizophrenia? bruh
Mog battle is cope. Vasiliy has prettyboy features unlike Drago. Same level as Hexum facially but taller skull, better, better frame, and taller height so has appeal from women and respect from all men.

• Woah

lmfao how did he acquire shizo? lol

Post his best gifs and pics and shit, creating a mog battle thread soon.
@LooksOverAll

Also im aspie like this but let's just upvote each other posts, i can stand a further rep/ratio even on this obsecure forum. A weird pet peeve of mine

• +1
Yeah you're right he's Chad.
I meant how does placement of the glabella affect the appearance of the crease? Also it's not rare at all. I see it all the time.

I meant how does placement of the glabella affect the appearance of the crease?
Cause it sinks into the nose bridge.

That's literally what I said + explained.

lmfao how did he acquire shizo? lol

@LooksOverAll

Also im aspie like this but let's just upvote each other posts, i can stand a further rep/ratio even on this obsecure forum. A weird pet peeve of mine
Slavpill. Despite him having top 0.00001% physical genes, he had bottom 0.000001% mental genes. No escape to it.

• +1
Cause it sinks into the nose bridge.

That's literally what I said + explained.
Bruh wym? Do you mean projection of the glabella? How would raising or lowering it change it?

Bruh wym? Do you mean projection of the glabella? How would raising or lowering it change it?
Browridge fillers or shaving maybe, but if you have this it's most likely over.

Browridge fillers or shaving maybe, but if you have this it's most likely over.
Browridge fillers? Bruh what tf are you on about? It would literally make it worse.

• WTF
Browridge fillers? Bruh what tf are you on about? It would literally make it worse.
Your thread is stupid cause that flaw is caused more by browridge rather than glabella, because browridge is bone and glabella is soft.

Your thread is stupid cause that flaw is caused more by browridge rather than glabella, because browridge is bone and glabella is soft.
Glabella is a bone bro...

• Woah
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197View attachment 1464222View attachment 1464199View attachment 1464200View attachment 1464203View attachment 1464204

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216View attachment 1464217View attachment 1464218View attachment 1464220

How can I fix this repulsive trait?
Filler in nose crease.

• +1
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197View attachment 1464222View attachment 1464199View attachment 1464200View attachment 1464203View attachment 1464204

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216View attachment 1464217View attachment 1464218View attachment 1464220

Jfl I have this as well. Literally every bad trait I have it.

but the solution is simple. Fillers.

• So Sad
Surprised ive never heard of it on this site, i see it on a lot of blacks and it looks very subhuman

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7725
Jfl I have this as well. Literally every bad trait I have it.

but the solution is simple. Fillers.
Filler in nose crease.
Issue with fillers is that overtime they cause bone resorption, and nasal bones are very prone to resorption. That's why I think the solution is a lot more complex. Also adding any projection to that area requires simultaneously adding projection along the dorsal area or it will look unharmoniously.

High t trait, but ugly

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 1 other person
Issue with fillers is that overtime they cause bone resorption, and nasal bones are very prone to resorption. That's why I think the solution is a lot more complex. Also adding any projection to that area requires simultaneously adding projection along the dorsal area or it will look unharmoniously.
Aesthetically speaking fillers less to great looking changes in the nose. I’ve seen tiktoks about it. Very convincing. I try to dig them up.

two reatrds pumping people full with fillers

• +1
5ar inhibiting drugs at 17. it’s over for u
r u one of those subhumans who didnt hop in fin due to fear and now hate themselves for it? why do you keep trying to get my attention?

a querter of my life on fin and i still fuck on a daily basis

• +1
Doesn't matter how smart you are. It matters how smart you look. If I saw him in public, I would assign low IQ traits to him.
That says more about your iQ than anyone's

if u have this condition above it means u have a short wide face ,and most of the time its based on ethnicity ,u cant change that,
if u have a natural high face u wont have that,like a tall high forehead and a tall chin and straight sideprofile with no prognnathy
good thread op

in my case i am an indo brachid ,which is a pheno of south east pakkistan,this pheno have a very short face,thus going that ugly protuding bro ridge ,forward projecting slanted nose with low nasal root,prognathy,and short chin,and very sloped forehead etc
Unnamed
IMG 2
IMG 3
Img 4
IMG 1
short face

Unnamed 1
Download 8
Hqdefault
high face

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Yeah high set , upturned medial canthus was a flaw i didnt notice being discussed here enough

r u one of those subhumans who didnt hop in fin due to fear and now hate themselves for it? why do you keep trying to get my attention?

a querter of my life on fin and i still fuck on a daily basis
You are clearly ignorant. 5ar drugs are extremely dangerous.

I’m nw0, thick and curly (thank god). You should hop off bro. Just saying.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
if u have this condition above it means u have a short wide face ,and most of the time its based on ethnicity ,u cant change that,
if u have a natural high face u wont have that,like a tall high forehead and a tall chin and straight sideprofile with no prognnathy
good thread op

in my case i am an indo brachid ,which is a pheno of south east pakkistan,this pheno have a very short face,thus going that ugly protuding bro ridge ,forward projecting slanted nose with low nasal root,prognathy,and short chin,and very sloped forehead etc
View attachment 1465584View attachment 1465579View attachment 1465591View attachment 1465594View attachment 1465595 short face

View attachment 1465598View attachment 1465596View attachment 1465601 high face
I have a long narrow face and still have this.

I think a recessed frontal bone is the main cause. My theory is that the nasion growth is influenced by the frontal bone so when that's recessed, the nasal bone doesn't grow in sync with the glebella.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and justinzayn
I know damn well this thread wasn’t pinned by @Kingkellz :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Kingkellz
Everyone u posted needs lf2 downgraft with a cw or ccw

• JFL
From my humble observations this fold is caused by an overly prominent brow ridge.

This makes you look like a low trust ogre. Fighter trait tbh.

View attachment 1464317

Maybe a lefort 2 to bring the nose forward, reducing the difference between the brow ridge and the nose.

Realistically I would imagine that botox/fillers could alliviate this flaw.
No the rest of their face looks weird also it's not just this feature

You're right tho lf2 is indicated for these cases

• JFL
I know damn well this thread wasn’t pinned by @Kingkellz :feelshaha:
@Lorsss is definitely who pinned it. He's fully nasion-pilled.
Everyone u posted needs lf2 downgraft with a cw or ccw
How do they need Lefort 2 downgraft? Are they going to downgraft the entire nasal and orbital cut lmfao?

This guy's facial height is completely fine and he still has it:

2664840 line5

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
@Lorsss is definitely who pinned it. He's fully nasion-pilled.

How do they need Lefort 2 downgraft? Are they going to downgraft the entire nasal and orbital cut lmfao?

This guy's facial height is completely fine and he still has it:

View attachment 1466231
This one doesn’t need it he’s the least bad

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

• notaek
Back