This one flaw kills your entire eye area appeal. New PSL flaw found?

btw. over if you dont Gopnikmaxx in 2022 with adidas hoodies, sweatpants and tuxedo shoes with shining leather. Dont foget the gopnik hat too:
latest

The 2 guys above arent 100% authentic gopniks without the hat.
I live in the US. If I lived in Russia I would gopnikmaxx so hard.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5061
This is truth. I think its caused mainly from too much forward forehead growth with little to no maxillary support. Source: I have insane forware maxilla but slightly forward foreward (almost pretty boyish/not brute :( which I would want) = ideal ante-face nose without glabellar shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, thecel and Deleted member 7725
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197View attachment 1464222View attachment 1464199View attachment 1464200View attachment 1464203View attachment 1464204

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216View attachment 1464217View attachment 1464218View attachment 1464220

How can I fix this repulsive trait?
OP I think I found the cure for this trait. The Modified Lefort 2 Osteotomy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I have the same. Idk im gonna bonesmash the radix

DAM your post got demoted @LooksOverAll

I have the lines for this crease developing and even my mom noticed it, the only way to solve this can't just by a bunch of temporary fillers...right? I have a decent eye area (none of that bug eye UEE shit) and it's about one of my only strong suits and not trying to have it diminished cause of a tiny line.

• +1
I think only people on this forum give a fuck about this obscure shit. Like yeah "a chick said I'd be hot if not for my nasion-glabellar crease"

Bradley Cooper's left eye is like a half inch lower than his right one , so is Angelina Jolies, no one cares. Women still grool over Bradley Cooper.

I think only people on this forum give a fuck about this obscure shit. Like yeah "a chick said I'd be hot if not for my nasion-glabellar crease"

Bradley Cooper's left eye is like a half inch lower than his right one , so is Angelina Jolies, no one cares. Women still grool over Bradley Cooper.
It's a visible failo right in the middle of your face.
I have the lines for this crease developing and even my mom noticed it, the only way to solve this can't just by a bunch of temporary fillers...right? I have a decent eye area (none of that bug eye UEE shit) and it's about one of my only strong suits and not trying to have it diminished cause of a tiny line.
Same. Solution is fillers or rhinoplasty with grafting.

It's a visible failo right in the middle of your face.

Same. Solution is fillers or rhinoplasty with grafting.
A failo to whom, though?

Owen Wilson has one of the most fucked up failo noses in humanity and pleny of chicks thought he was hot. Ain't no one sweating a nasion-glabellar crease. As long as the guy is GL

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
A failo to whom, though?

Owen Wilson has one of the most fucked up failo noses in humanity and pleny of chicks thought he was hot. Ain't no one sweating a nasion-glabellar crease. As long as the guy is GL
Most people with Owen Wilson's nose are failo'd by it. This is reddit-level bluepills. Nasion-glabellar crease ruins your eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Wtf does the maxilla have anything to do with it lmfao.
Lmaoooo just get lefort 1. But in all seriousness this is one of the few things where an implant is the only option and the simplest.

• Hmm...
Lmaoooo just get lefort 1. But in all seriousness this is one of the few things where an implant is the only option and the simplest.
Implant? Bruh wtf are u on about?

Implant? Bruh wtf are u on about?
Implant. The only cure to this is to fill in the void. Implant or graft but damn graft is prob not gonna look right.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Fuck I actually have the absolute opposite of this, I have no glabella notch at all,

and the slope from my forehead to my nose is like a straight line almost, without any bump or crease at the glabella level.

Looks bad in profile ngl.

i have it but it looks like gandy's

Way to be overy autistic... lol

On example 3 and 6 it doesnt really looksmin them, they still look like solid HTNs. The others are unattractive in general, so it just stands out negatively on them.

Its a small looksmin maybe yes, depends on how pronounced it is, but its not a dealbreaker or anything like that. Again 3 and 6 still looks good despite this thing.
Why they are HTNs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back