This penis size preference chart looked bad enough...

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)

Until I re-reread and it said NBPL (non-bone-pressed length) :dafuckfeels:

For reference, an iPhone 15 plus equipped with a standard case is approximately 6.5 inches. If you want to satisfy as many women as possible, you need a 6.5 inch nbpl penis, which usually translates to 7 inches bone-pressed at a healthy body fat%.

Crazy what women need these days. minimum 5'10-6'0, low htn, NT extrovert, and packing a 7 (BP) x 5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Klasik616, Jova and 1 other person
Obviously size << face & height but it's not unimportant :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Thanks god I am a LTN who can't even get a gf unless he moves to asia

• +1
Reactions: Jova and scrunchables
Thanks god I am a LTN who can't even get a gf unless he moves to asia
Such is the life of the LTN, the two paths are constant losing and half victories

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Lonenely sigma
View attachment 2993921

Until I re-reread and it said NBPL (non-bone-pressed length) :dafuckfeels:

For reference, an iPhone 15 plus equipped with a standard case is approximately 6.5 inches. If you want to satisfy as many women as possible, you need a 6.5 inch nbpl penis, which usually translates to 7 inches bone-pressed at a healthy body fat%.

Crazy what women need these days. minimum 5'10-6'0, low htn, NT extrovert, and packing a 7 (BP) x 5.
That's nothing special since the average is 6.5 x 5.3

• +1
Reactions: Jova and scrunchables
Here's even better one

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables
I got 7.5x5.6

• +1
If you want to satisfy as many women as possible, you need a 6.5 inch nbpl penis, which usually translates to 7 inches bone-pressed at a healthy body fat%.

I have all of these physical traits and more but lacking the NT extrovert part thus rendering the physical traits meaningless

• +1
I have all of these physical traits and more but lacking the NT extrovert part thus rendering the physical traits meaningless
Bitches need you to be like a temple: all 4 pillars must be strong, or their interest in you will collapse

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
girth is more important unfortunately

Is my girth too much? I have 6.5” circumference. I feel like it might cause injuries to females.