This pic of me has been blowing up on r/Truerateme. Rate

Htn at the most. People saying chad r fucking nigger iq retards.

2AAB1C78 A75F 4B5F BEDB 15E4AFCF84F4 8FC5518D 76CE 49A0 96AB ECF875B3B64B
You get mogged to oblivion by actual chad

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, subhuman incel, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
imo he mogs a lot of other people that get chadlite here
His facial proportions (disregarding pheno) have more appeal to girls than Arvid's.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 15468
i dont get the jealousy

he did what most people here strive to do, he ascended and is an .org standards chadlite now (he had a good base tho)

yet people are still hating

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 24444, subhuman incel and 8 others
Great transformation bro.

You worked very hard for this. Congrats.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, DelonLover1999, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
He will no do better than arvid.
Because of being ginger, not because of facial proportions though. I didn't even say that he as a whole would do better than Arvid, as his pheno lowers his appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
He does not look striking to me. There is something off I dont know what it is.
I think understood

His face is not correlated with his neck , also he has a mix between prettyomboy and chad feature.
What makes him a "hybrid". If he gymmax i see him chad smv tbh

6/10, mainly failed by alar flare, asymmetry and gingerism.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, nope and Deleted member 15468
I don't get the jealousy

he did what most people here strive to do, he ascended and is an .org standards chadlite now (he had a good base tho)

Yeah, most people can't go through the process.

Or havent gone through any process so they hate.

I remember there was a thread on Retin A causing undereye fat loss. People were theorizing for a year while I used Retin A and changed my skin completely.

Later it was found that retin a compacts the skin layers so it appears sunken for a bit.

I would say most people are just pussies. They just dont belive in themselves so they hate on someone that did and changed his whole trajectory of life by taking a few risks.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, subhuman incel, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, subhuman incel, Deleted member 27660 and 2 others
OP is also ~29 (based on post history) and looks young.
benefits of ginger pheno

op looks like a higher psl cillian murphy, and girls fucking love him

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, subhuman incel, Mustascend and 2 others
i dont get the jealousy

I think @pneumocystosis mogs him by a bit in all sincerity
Maybe the fact that he looks younger and that his characteristics are therefore more striking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15468
@Blackgymmax rate

benefits of ginger pheno

op looks like a higher psl cillian murphy, and girls fucking love him
He virtually has no flaws besides nose width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
I think @pneumocystosis mogs him by a bit in all sincerity
Maybe the fact that he looks younger and that his characteristics are therefore more striking
i think theyre sameish

pneumo better appeal for younger girls and OP for roasties

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend
i think theyre sameish

pneumo better appeal for younger girls and OP for roasties
No, he lacks dimorphism

• Hmm...
I think understood

His face is not correlated with his neck , also he has a mix between prettyomboy and chad feature.
What makes him a "hybrid". If he gymmax i see him chad smv tbh
Yes he has bit too much bones... He his like Bagd mixed with feminin features and ginger pheno and his eyes lack bit of harmony. He does not have youthful collagen anymore. Even tough he did blow up in Reddit he got same rating as forevermirin in Truerateme. So normies does not seem him as chad or chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Yes he has bit too much bones... He his like Bagd mixed with feminin features and ginger pheno and his eyes lack bit of harmony.
he mogs bagd for me
He does not have youthful collagen anymore. Even tough he did blow up in Reddit he got same rating as forevermirin in Truerateme. So normies does not seem him as chad or chadlite.
exactly, but in my opinion he is not marginal with his age, he is gl but lacks something. Muscle imo

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
his bones are huge what are you talking about

maybe bodywise but not facially
Yeah I'm talking about body and neck.

• +1
@MakinMogReturns rate

Damn, it appears no matter how you look, you will end up posting on reddit or looksmax, asking strangers to rate you.

I guess that is the true blackpill - that even if you ascended to chadlite, you can never escape looksmax. Like an omnipresent fed monitoring your every move. It really did never begin.

Yeah, you look good OP.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
How are ppl saying mtn LOL ? Chadlite

• +1
You guys are rating him chadlite but this picture is him with a bunch of face app filters slapped on and hes still not chadlite. Hes ltn mtn even here hes low htn or high mtn

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 23157
i dont get the jealousy

The photo literally has faceapp in the name. Hes not chadlite. His jaw is too narrow his ramus is flat he has bad eye area, theres so many things going wrong. Its just a filter w smile. Even his lips are fucked

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
How are ppl saying mtn LOL ? Chadlite
He does not have chadlites SW.. His pheno and ogreish bones and some asymmetries caps him.

Meanwhile when this nigga posted his pics

All girls where drooling him in comments sections.

Thats how you know if your SW is great.

• +1
Damn, it appears no matter how you look, you will end up posting on reddit or looksmax, asking strangers to rate you.

I guess that is the true blackpill - that even if you ascended to chadlite, you can never escape looksmax. Like an omnipresent fed monitoring your every move. It really did never begin.

Yeah, you look good OP.
No, its like if you trained at a gym and then got to a commendable standard in competitions and been away for a while, you would just come back to the gym to meet your friends and check on your progress.

This is a looksmax gym.

• +1
He does not have chadlites SW.. His pheno and ogreish bones and some asymmetries caps him.

View attachment 2226937

Meanwhile when this nigga posted his pics

View attachment 2226940

All girls where drooling him in comments sections.

Thats how you know if your SW is great.
If OP took a photo in a aimilar settinv he would get a similar rwaction.

Theres a bit of awkwardness in his pics.

But that can be polished off with a bit of practice.

This other guy looks like he takes pics of himself all the time.

Not a good or bad thing, he just looks very poised.

• +1
The photo literally has faceapp in the name. Hes not chadlite. His jaw is too narrow his ramus is flat he has bad eye area, theres so many things going wrong. Its just a filter w smile. Even his lips are fucked
are we seeing the same person? his jaw is wide as hell and his eyes have are very good wtf

• +1
The photo literally has faceapp in the name.
Jfl I hadn't even seen, something was too weird on the pic. I don't understand the point of asking for ratings with filters

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
are we seeing the same person? his jaw is wide as hell and his eyes have are very good wtf
bro he has uneven negative hooding w recessed supras and he looks asian. He looks like a normie and his jaw looks around 80 85% zygos. Hes a clear normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 23157
If OP took a photo in a aimilar settinv he would get a similar rwaction.

Theres a bit of awkwardness in his pics.

But that can be polished off with a bit of practice.

This other guy looks like he takes pics of himself all the time.

Not a good or bad thing, he just looks very poised.
I dont think so. The dude has better eye area with very wide eyes.. hE IS 18 with perfect collagen and good pheno and hair. He also have prettyboyish bone strucutre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, AsGoodAsItGets and Blackgymmax
Mate both are Chads. This is now actual subjective territory.
Post pictures taken with similar conditions before exclaiming that the contrary is thought by retards.
no, op is normie ltn. You my friend are just a true subhuman in denial about where you stand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and User49
bro he has uneven negative hooding w recessed supras and he looks asian. He looks like a normie and his jaw looks around 80 85% zygos. Hes a clear normie
cant see it, in side profile his mandible is huge

good forward growth with popping zygos

• +1
no, op is normie ltn. You my friend are just a true subhuman in denial about where you stand.
If he was chadlite or chad.. People would not rate him 5.5-6.0-.6.4 in truerateme. He would get 6.8-7.0 like Pneumo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 24789, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
If he was chadlite or chad.. People would not rate him 5.5-6.0-.6.4 in truerateme. He would get 6.8-7.0 like Pneumo.
link to pneumo post?

I dont think so. The dude has better eye area with very wide eyes.. hE IS 18 with perfect collagen and good pheno and hair. He also have prettyboyish bone strucutre.
Youre right but the vibes of the pics is

“Hey look at me, I'm at my shitty job. Say something nice”

Vs.

“Fuckboy. I will fuck you and leave you. Ill break your heart”

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend