This pic of me has been blowing up on r/Truerateme. Rate

link to pneumo post?
I dont have it anymore but I saw his truerateme rating page and he was rated more than OP. Like 6.8/7+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Means a lot coming from a delusional black who went from being a mentalcel about it to believing being black is superior.
It does mean alot considering im one of the only guys who knows what he looks like. All of his harmony makes no sense and he doesnt have psl to back it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and subhuman incel
Mate both are Chads. This is now actual subjective territory.
Post pictures taken with similar conditions before exclaiming that the contrary is thought by retards.
You cant rate u fucked up teeth tea drinking retard

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Id say 7/10.
Can we all agree on Chadlite

Looks good but then I saw this..

Screenshot 2023 0527 234458

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, lightskinbengali, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Means a lot coming from a delusional black who went from being a mentalcel about it to believing being black is superior.
Both @St.TikTokcel and @Blackgymmax are legit. Many people will call them retards etc but at some day their knowledge will hit you very hard in your back.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Both @St.TikTokcel and @Blackgymmax are legit. Many people will call them retards etc but at some day their knowledge will hit you very hard in your back.
If the pic was real, I dont see how saying is anything lower than htn isnt gaslighting, compare this guy to every other rate me thread you see on here he mogs most of them, no shot he is on the same level

Mate both are Chads. This is now actual subjective territory.
Post pictures taken with similar conditions before exclaiming that the contrary is thought by retards.
90A6ACFB DE2C 4A32 88B4 0A38FE99BADA 2F53239E D95C 4935 A951 210D4ADFDF7C
5A1FAB65 11E6 4EF3 8746 47193880C8E4 394161D1 35B1 4BE2 B30C 5DC1A00A9F53
CF0A8ABE 65D1 49C8 90D1 8650196ED085 EBDB7CB1 2687 4DFB 9248 2B8D42BBAC35

How much u wanna bet every girl I show these 6 pictures rates OP the ugliest and that they wouldnt wanna get fucked by him?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
How can you even verify such a claim.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
If the pic was real, I dont see how saying is anything lower than htn isnt gaslighting, compare this guy to every other rate me thread you see on here he mogs most of them, no shot he is on the same level
Its not gaslighting.. Its hard truth. Most of truerateme user are subhumans. This dude just dont have same SW than those chadlites in TIKTOK. He will not blow up if he made tiktok vidoes solely with his face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and ItsOver999
Oh and still completely different conditions, but u know cherrypicking is how popular argument goes.
Hes a chad.. shouldnt he be on par?? what r u even saying? U realize I can show u 20 pictures of chico in all different lightings and he will always mog OP?

Its not gaslighting.. Its hard truth. Most of truerateme user are subhumans. This dude just dont have same SW than those chadlites in TIKTOK. He will not blow up if he made tiktok vidoes solely with his face.
Yeah these people r retarded this is a good point to make, OP wouldnt get famous for his face on tiktok cuz hes not attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Oh and still completely different conditions, but u know cherrypicking is how popular argument goes.
How is the bottom left picture different conditions? Its basically the same outside lighting u dumb tea drinking annoying accent fuck? Bottom left mogs to oblivion the top right "chad"

Hes a chad.. shouldnt he be on par?? what r u even saying? U realize I can show u 20 pictures of chico in all different lightings and he will always mog OP?
On par I would say. Continue with ur expriment.

How is the bottom left picture different conditions? Its basically the same outside lighting u dumb tea drinking annoying accent fuck? Bottom left mogs to oblivion the top right "chad"
His face is lit from the back.

Nigga 90% of tiktok chadlites are frauds. @Blackgymmax never acknowledges when a person actually looks decent, its not that there being brutally honest, they just dont want to recognise if someone is decent. I cant blame him when he gets judged on here all the time its only fair he gaslights others.

You probably agree with them because you lack the ego that most subhumans have where they think there good looking all though the look abhorrent. I respect that but you cant go your life living in criticism when you ignore the positives

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
This nigger got the same face structure, same nose, same lips and same eye shape as the guy i buy steet food from

The only difference is that the streetfood guy is dark brown

Jfl i gotta shoe him this pic

no, op is normie ltn. You my friend are just a true subhuman in denial about where you stand.
and orb is 50th percentile smv off of his face, gg

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Roamer, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
You guys are rating him chadlite but this picture is him with a bunch of face app filters slapped on and hes still not chadlite. Hes ltn mtn even here hes low htn or high mtn.
The only faceapp filter I used was for the tan. Everything else is natural

Nigga 90% of tiktok chadlites are frauds. @Blackgymmax never acknowledges when a person actually looks decent, its not that there being brutally honest, they just dont want to recognise if someone is decent. I cant blame him when he gets judged on here all the time its only fair he gaslights others.

You probably agree with them because you lack the ego that most subhumans have where they think there good looking all though the look abhorrent. I respect that but you cant go your life living in criticism when you ignore the positives
Yes and OP frauds too but he does not look like those chadlites or chad. I also dont look like them when I fraud. That means they actually mogs us in to dust. Blackgymmax can rate you lower if you piss him off but he actually rates random people accurately. People also rated me htn back in the day but Im no near htn levels. I agree with them because all those ratings actually reflect my personal experience.

Change your hairstyles op change ur hairstyle it somehow doesn't suit you

You look old so let the moustache stay at that length and dye your hair browner it's too dark rn

Use bhi cream to hide freckles

Yes and OP frauds too but he does not look like those chadlites or chad. I also dont look like them when I fraud. That means they actually mogs us in to dust. Blackgymmax can rate you lower if you piss him off but he actually rates random people accurately. People also rated me htn back in the day but Im no near htn levels. I agree with them because all those ratings actually reflect my personal experience.
If your rated htn on a forum like this, it has to mean something, its doesnt necessarily translate to irl experience but if you were to rate above mtn on looksmax your probably are. I dont know you well enough but it chalk it up to not being NT if your irl experiences dont translate from your looks, escpecially if your htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
If your rated htn on a forum like this, it has to mean something, its doesnt necessarily translate to irl experience but if you were to rate above mtn on looksmax your probably are. I dont know you well enough but it chalk it up to not being NT if your irl experiences dont translate from your looks, escpecially if your htn
I do shit in dating apps. I feel most of time invisible irl. If I post my face in reddit. They dont end up comment like this.. Oh you are so fine! Im probably mtn or low mtn irl. Pheno and my harmony is cucking me in to another realm.

@
St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel rates Looksmax htns an Mtn which is actually accurate.

View attachment 2226988View attachment 2226987
View attachment 2226991View attachment 2227007
View attachment 2226992View attachment 2226993

How much u wanna bet every girl I show these 6 pictures rates OP the ugliest and that they wouldnt wanna get fucked by him?
Yeah but th

I do rate people good. I rate people who look good as good. Why would i rate random funny looking normies as htn unless i see evidence of such?

make ur hair slightly lighter, and ur eyebrows slightly darker

i can see the ginger coming through

U probably don't need the tan. Mogs me.

Sample size of two now. Surely there is a better way of doing this, because that could easily be doctored.
Bro u r just a fucking retard that cant rate and doesnt know what appeals to girls, im literally on the TEENAGERS SUBREDDIT

Yeah but th

I do rate people good. I rate people who look good as good. Why would i rate random funny looking normies as htn unless i see evidence of such?
Nah I mean, you wont judge people fairly and have a bias depending on your mood half the time. You probably are mostly right but sometime I just think your gaslighting niggas who dont even know what this website is

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Blackgymmax and forevermirin