This post killed my entire life

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Clinically deformed
This is literally the reason why I cope heavy.

My deformity made my occiput, forehead, retrude towards the middle section of the skull hence why my dad mogs me hard, and looks good with a buzzcut. Everybody you deem PSL god has a longer neurocranium, Pitt, etc ITS OVER I CANT COPE :feelswhy::feelswhy:
My skull is rounder and not as long as my dad, which causes my forward growth to be stunted

This is why all of haircuts look like shit because the occiput and forehead lacks bone there that the hair lacks support

@thecel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AlwaysHaveQuestions, thecel and 1 other person
@TsarTsar444 insane lifefuel tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and JosephGarrot123
@TsarTsar444 insane lifefuel tbh
I legit need forehead, occiput implant. BRUTAL I ALSO HAVE TO SPEND THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO FIX A DEFORMITY TO EVEN BE REMOTELY HUMAN IT NEVER BEGAN FOR MY YOUTH

Itsover 2

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Warlow, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and JosephGarrot123
would a monobloc be good for you?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and JosephGarrot123
would a monobloc be good for you?
i think a forehead implant would be enough. The lack of bone support of the forehead caused my hairline to go back also. So restoring the skull deficiency there will also stretch the scalp to where it needed to be. I need a forehead and occiput implant. I have troubles sleeping due to the lack of bone of my skull causing my neck to hurt because it lacks stability due to the lack of bone. Keep in mind my cranial base is still good. It's just my forehead and occiput retruded causing the splanchocranium to be bigger than my neurocranium causing to me to look like I have a warrior skull but it's actually deficient. This is why I have thoughts of my brain being small because the skull looks incredibly abnormally small

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Damn good luck bro. Its ok to Rope if you need to.

Damn good luck bro. Its ok to Rope if you need to.
nah, i actually have a good base, i would've been good looking if i wasn't in that accident. I just need implants because my soft tissue is good. I need to replicate the original shape of my skull with implants.

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29
Fuarck long head is aesthetic af

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Fuarck long head is aesthetic af
yeah every good looking person hasa long splancocranium because of their neurocranium that's why they have good 'cranial' bases and more forward growth than other people

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29 and Deleted member 8244
yeah every good looking person hasa long splancocranium because of their neurocranium that's why they have good 'cranial' bases and more forward growth than other people
I’m deformed (not irl but in psl) my right side is more forward grown then my left

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I’m deformed (not irl but in psl) my right side is more forward grown then my left
that one is brutal also. The asymmetrypill also killed me. my right side of my face is chad while the left of my face is recessed :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, micropenis29 and Deleted member 8244
just shut the fuck up about your malformed head already nigga. I do not care nor does anyone else

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back