This post proves that even though you claim you prefer HQNP, you actually go for HQP

look up honor kills
They would go to jail retard. And face backlash there and get fucked in the ass by sudanese guys. Just shut your sewer up

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
It's not that if a girl isn't on tinder She isn't a slut, but using tinder Is guaranteed slut. OP Is a cuck that still believes hqnp girls are a thing in 2024
Believe me there are a lot of HQNP women, but are "forced" to be HQNP due to their families' wishes (many Muslim women). I covered it in a thread

Arent most foids in 2024 on OLD?
many gen Z are.
You're judging girls by their pics like a retard. All women on apps are degenerate sluts It doesn't matter what dresses they use for their pics. Being half naked Just has more chances to make chad horny
and notice who @Clouds006 (prettyboy chad) chooses? ALL HQP SLUTS WITH BIKINIS, NOT A SINGLE HQNP WOMAN IN SIGHT.
Why do you swipe left on HQNP women even the upper class white women who have good parents?

Chad doesn't want that shit + they become sluts in the west
yeah sure some of the Moroccans in France do but most get punished by their families (like my sister)

many gen Z are.

and notice who @Clouds006 (prettyboy chad) chooses? ALL HQP SLUTS WITH BIKINIS, NOT A SINGLE HQNP WOMAN IN SIGHT.
Why do you swipe left on HQNP women even the upper class white women who have good parents?
Wearing modest clothes doesn't mean they are not sluts retard

well they are more likely to be modest
You have been here for 30 Years and still believe this shit? Haven't you seen the chadfishes? What a retard

• +1
You have been here for 30 Years and still believe this shit? Haven't you seen the chadfishes? What a retard
I have, 99% HQP/LQP but there is a 0.5% gem that is HQNP that I've always pined for
Thank FUCK I am not part of core Gen Z (who probably would shill me as I'm married to HQNP)

@delonregen

I have, 99% HQP/LQP but there is a 0.5% gem that is HQNP that I've always pined for
Thank FUCK I am not part of core Gen Z (who probably would shill me as I'm married to HQNP)
Every girl becomes a slut for chad

The funniest thing is that he's a PRETTYBOY chad, and I thought they prefer HQNP high pedigree foids

The funniest thing is that he's a PRETTYBOY chad, and I thought they prefer HQNP high pedigree foids
Chad Is chad all those classificatons mean jackshit

EVERY SINGLE ONE IS A HQP SLUT

What ever happened to:

Plus there are no hqnp foids even the ones Who dress good are sluts

Chad Is chad all those classificatons mean jackshit
doesn't fucking matter. PRettyboys usually have different personalities than the masc ones

Girls on the bottom gargle on chad's Dick too what's the difference retard? Neck yourself
The most important thing is that he chose the HQP turbosluts over the high class foids who dress more modestly (what people here always claim to want)

The most important thing is that he chose the HQP turbosluts over the high class foids who dress more modestly (what people here always claim to want)
They are all turbosluts retard you get fooled by a sundress like a fucking retard

They are all turbosluts retard you get fooled by a sundress like a fucking retard
Do you think if I were not born Muslim I wouldn't HQNP cope and rage at everything?
I always always used to get hella horny to half naked HQP women but I never went for them because honestly it's shameful and they wouldn't respect my family's Islamic ways
if I were non Muslim I'd have sex with these women but not LTR them

How? What’s wrong with that modestly dressed high class looking upper middle class woman? Thought that was the dream
Virgin girl. The "modest" is associated with it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Modestly dressed and HTB+ (majority of women like this in the west are usually Asian/MENA or Muslim or both).
Look at what I tagged u in

• +1
I think the main issue is now that, people dont really believe in a HQNP. And for good reason.

I think its due to observational data on female nature in modern times. What constitutes primitive for a man is not the same nature as a women. This boils down to scientifically correct data on what hormonal roles play to the human pysche. In short, the difference between a girl wearing a slutfit and a girl wearing a trad outfit mentally seems to be minimal. This isnt really hard to observe if you look at biological prepositions. Studies have shown that women have less variance physiologically.

Essentially, i think most men would rather (if they had the chance) choose HQP because because they may imply less headache. Predictability. For example, they would maybe see hqnp as potentially more hypergamous .. high maintenance, manipulative, sociopathic etc. , yet still catering to the same preferences HQP has. Just a theory.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...