forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Imagine looking like this :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

This guy slays any British slag that comes his way

What is life without a lower third like that :feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Chadethnic101, Mewton and 5 others
Wasnt that the nigga on the TV show and all the girls were wet for him?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, AscendingHero, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and Biiyo03
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Xangsane, fogdart and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Yerico7, Romeo1111 and 12 others
How tall do you think he is?
I kick 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, fogdart and bwrauycnee
Chad but Zero JB appeal. Would rather look like this
E4E3FDFF 0D02 4F02 B295 F573477E56CE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Entschuldigung, n0rthface and 10 others
Forget slay nay slag in Britain, he would slay any girl in the world. Every one of my exes would throw me off a cliff if they could get him

roided and i think short, he looks too prettyboish, i'd be more masculine if i could pick.
chad and can slay whatver he wants and then slays that makupcakeup fat becky rofl

roided and i think short, he looks too prettyboish, i'd be more masculine if i could pick.
chad and can slay whatver he wants and then slays that makupcakeup fat becky rofl
Most Chads are dumb as fuck and have shit taste in women

Just look at Maher's gf
And Shimansky's wife

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, gamma, Mewton and 7 others
slayer. Would LOVE to look like that. Fun life

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and forevergymcelling

Just look at Maher's gf
And Shimansky's wife

View attachment 1485407
funny enough one girl asked me before meeting me if i watched too hot to handle on netflix, i just realized she was impliying cuz im decently looking im dumb as fuck.

But usually its true but not always.

Just look at Maher's gf
And Shimansky's wife

View attachment 1485407
Persona matter much more if you want to live longer with person. Maybe best looking people are too egoistical.. Two good looking people dating together maybe does not work.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Or he just find her attractive. It can be also just taste.

i dont get it, they all look average af to me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Gets mogged by 6’5 Chad Adam collard.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Mewton, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
He's got the perfect blend imo, great hollow cheeks, he'd look better clean shaven to really show them off tbh

Imagine looking like this :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

View attachment 1485338
View attachment 1485337

View attachment 1485342

View attachment 1485343

This guy slays any British slag that comes his way

What is life without a lower third like that :feelsohgod:

Kori is your typical fuckboy slayer. His entrance in too hot to handle was legendary he hooked up with one girl and ditched her then moved to almost cucked Harry in the show, but Harry's girl knew that he was a fuckboy at heart so she didn't fold. Harry is a pussboy tho, even the BBC on the show almost cucked him - his girl took a shower with the BBC mogger when they had an argument :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane, AscendingHero and 1 other person
What did I expect, he's 5'9" ideal male height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, fogdart, n0rthface and 8 others
He’s like 5’8 I think clearly Chad so height doesn’t matter for him . The girl is literally heightmogging him and she’s still wet girls don’t care about height if your Chad

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Chadethnic101
He’s like 5’8 I think clearly Chad so height doesn’t matter for him . The girl is literally heightmogging him and she’s still wet girls don’t care about height if your Chad
Everyone on this forum says otherwise though lmaoo 5ft10 my life is over hahaha
Kori clearly doesn't give af about his height and has improved what he can control over

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 16989
Everyone on this forum says otherwise though lmaoo 5ft10 my life is over hahaha
Kori clearly doesn't give af about his height and has improved what he can control over
Yeah but people here are aspie af height above 5‘8 is not an issue

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 16346
He's so low IQ man. You can tell he's struggling to form basic sentences.

Still, a solid life if you want to bang low class slags

• +1
his frame is rlly good, i know also 5´8-5ft10 slayers and what they all have in common besides face will always be good frame

• +1
He's so low IQ man. You can tell he's struggling to form basic sentences.

Still, a solid life if you want to bang low class slags
Yeh all these guys are dumb as. Fuck. Truth is you wanna look good like them but be smart and high IQ and have better quality smart women

his frame is rlly good, i know also 5´8-5ft10 slayers and what they all have in common besides face will always be good frame
Yeah 5ft8-5ft10 physiques usually look the best coz of frame.

Same way a girl whose 5ft3-5ft5 usually can achieve that thick plump legs and as- coz they're shorter legs allow the thickness to form in the muscles when trained

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Slayer but noideal.

Most girls are on pills n shit and prefer kind of feminine looking pretty boy and oofy doofies that worship them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 16834
Kori is your typical fuckboy slayer. His entrance in too hot to handle was legendary he hooked up with one girl and ditched her then moved to almost cucked Harry in the show, but Harry's girl knew that he was a fuckboy at heart so she didn't fold. Harry is a pussboy tho, even the BBC on the show almost cucked him - his girl took a shower with the BBC mogger when they had an argument :lul:
the black guy on the show is ugly af, but for blacks all you need is some muscle and height and you can slay coz media halo, lucky af

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
the black guy on the show is ugly af, but for blacks all you need is some muscle and height and you can slay coz media halo, lucky af
>the black guy on the show is ugly af

Stop coping his mogs Harry

Harry and Kelz
MV5BN2E5Y2M2Y2ItYzczOC00MDlkLWE4NmQtZjJhNDBhZGY1NzExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI V1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Chadethnic101
Dude somehow looks worse in motion definitely chadlite at least but worse

I really don't see his appeal, bloated as fuck and his face is average if not slightly below. My point exactly. Dude needs to cut badly.
Kori Mog's both these guys out the water
Of course Kori mogs both of them to self harm facially, but remember Kelz is 6'6" and Harry is 6'5" IRL Kori will look like a kid next to them. Never underestimate the height pill and what it does to your SMV. Kelz and Harry may outslay Kori in a club purely because of height

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
looks short
probably his only failo

Of course Kori mogs both of them to self harm facially, but remember Kelz is 6'6" and Harry is 6'5" IRL Kori will look like a kid next to them. Never underestimate the height pill and what it does to your SMV. Kelz and Harry may outslay Kori in a club purely because of height
i havent watched the show and didnt know their heights, so i now see- height pill is insane, youve seen me and if i was 6ft3+ my life wouldve bee on easy mode ffs.
but seriously bro last i remember you are black right? Literally all you need to do is body max and you can slay, face matters less for blacks ive noticed compaired to other races, if you face is average, but great body and decent enough height its enough for blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Dude somehow looks worse in motion definitely chadlite at least but worse
he looks better on insta photos than media photos ive noticed, still its enough. to slay in UK you need sex appeal not PSL ideals

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and House Lannister
Fkin slayer!

i havent watched the show and didnt know their heights, so i now see- height pill is insane, youve seen me and if i was 6ft3+ my life wouldve bee on easy mode ffs.
but seriously bro last i remember you are black right? Literally all you need to do is body max and you can slay, face matters less for blacks ive noticed compaired to other races, if you face is average, but great body and decent enough height its enough for blacks.
This is very true. There is a black male stripper on Youtube who does vlogs and he gets paid by women to strip for them. He has a great body, but crooked teeth, etc.

Lol I'm a slayer - bodymaxxed and facemaxxed, but not very tall(5'11"). Honestly, most people who say "face matters less for blacks" cannot rate blacks accurately. Most non-black men think black men are ugly because we're dark skin especially curries like you because to you being a dark skin curry is a failo. The only rating the matters is how women treat you. PSL standards are most based on caucasoid skulls - blacks have a different standard. Women are hardwired to pickup cues of genetic quality and attractiveness unlike psl autists who can only hypothesize or guesstimate that's why women find black men attractive, but the average psl autist thinks blacks are ugly.

• +1