This retarded woman has been internet stalking me for the past 7 months...

D

Deleted member 11610

Zephir
Some retarded woman who has been floating around the incel community for well over a year (I think she started lurking in like March 2020) has chosen me as her victim for the past 7 months and I have been getting some of the most retarded DM's from her. Anyone who used IncelSelfie on reddit will know who "skinnymen" or "skinny" is, well guess what? It's a fucking foid and I have proof. Here are some of the most retarded DM's they've sent me:

Image2
Image0 1
Image0
Image1

It's not like I didn't block the retard either, I legit have all of its accounts blocked 200+ times, turned off my friend requests, made a new account to avoid this fucker, but they still find me on reddit or elsewhere. Genuinely one of the few people I want to see die painfully.
Image0 3
Image0 2
Image0 5

Here's a timestamp I made it do (also I have spoken with this degenerate fuck on voice before so I'm 100% sure it's the most retarded woman to ever live)
Image0 6
Image1 1

I have hundreds of screenshots of the most depraved things this retard has sent to me, I could make albums on this shit.

@roni, @portuguesecel, @Copesville, @vuvubu, @Stopping@Nothing19, @rambocel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rusian, Deleted member 15099, Drew and 22 others
chad :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member, Deleted member 756 and 11 others
  • Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13236 and JosephGarrot123
5 dollers she has a penuz.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15099, DarkLooks and 19 others
Could be a dude, but, either way, you're contributing to inceldom by giving women free attention online.

Could be a dude, but, either way, you're contributing to inceldom by giving women free attention online.
I thought so, I am quite sure it is a woman. Has a feminine voice, feminine hands, long hair and some of the questions they have asked me make me think it's a woman. Also they haven't broke character either. But yeah I always call it a "him" or "he" because I can't imagine those words coming out of a womans mouth. Also I haven't responded to this retard for a few days but last time that happened the fucker tried to post my cock on 4chan (I never sent it to this retard)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13236, mogstar and rambocel
Some retarded woman who has been floating around the incel community for well over a year (I think she started lurking in like March 2020) has chosen me as her victim for the past 7 months and I have been getting some of the most retarded DM's from her. Anyone who used IncelSelfie on reddit will know who "skinnymen" or "skinny" is, well guess what? It's a fucking foid and I have proof. Here are some of the most retarded DM's they've sent me:

View attachment 1346896View attachment 1346898View attachment 1346899View attachment 1346900

It's not like I didn't block the retard either, I legit have all of its accounts blocked 200+ times, turned off my friend requests, made a new account to avoid this fucker, but they still find me on reddit or elsewhere. Genuinely one of the few people I want to see die painfully.
View attachment 1346902View attachment 1346903View attachment 1346904

Here's a timestamp I made it do (also I have spoken with this degenerate fuck on voice before so I'm 100% sure it's the most retarded woman to ever live)
View attachment 1346905View attachment 1346906

I have hundreds of screenshots of the most depraved things this retard has sent to me, I could make albums on this shit.

send her this video

and say your Kevin O'Leary Pilled

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and JosephGarrot123
I remember them on incelselfies though it was a fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, rambocel and Deleted member 11610
F5E82828 A45A 4F53 AD2F 1DE0A2BCBD64

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AlwaysHaveQuestions, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
I remember them on incelselfies though it was a fag
Yeah, he used to stalk schoolshootercel and then narwasp, now he's move onto me. I'm like 99% sure it's a woman, people in this thread are calling it a tranny but he legit talks about his family's confederate flags that they have in their garage so I'm pretty sure his dad would kill him if he was legit a tranny.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13236, rambocel and Deleted member 9670
Yeah, he used to stalk schoolshootercel and then narwasp, now he's move onto me. I'm like 99% sure it's a woman, people in this thread are calling it a tranny but he legit talks about his family's confederate flags that they have in their garage so I'm pretty sure his dad would kill him if he was legit a tranny.
narwasp is @rambocel btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 11610

View attachment 1346896View attachment 1346898View attachment 1346899View attachment 1346900

It only they knew what it’s like to be on the receiving end...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
It only they knew what it’s like to be on the receiving end...
One day when I find out where the little shit lives, we'll give them a surprise:feelsez:

• Love it
Reactions: rambocel
>tranny is insane

who could have predicted this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 11610 and 1 other person

Neither the hands nor the handwriting are very feminine. Combined with the hypersexual conversation style (that has a fetishistic focuses on detail of things that women sexually don't care about--but men do) and the obvious joy its receiving at gender affirmation ("all women are roast beef/you called me roast beef") leads me to believe with 100% certainty that this person (and their corpse) is, now, and always will be an XY natural Male.
View attachment 1346924 They look feminine in this, it's angles
No, they don't.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and RealLooksmaxxer
Can I see some more conversation samples? I feel almost certain this is just a really horny dude who has autogynephilia and is using you to affirm its gender presentation

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic

Real women don't talk like this. Unless she's an absolute fucktard and his name is Jungkook, most women would never speak this sexually to someone they are internet stalking, because they would feel way too nervous or shy about even breaching the topic lest they scare away their quarry.

"Suck my little penis" what woman would seriously have the confidence to talk about her body that way, without prompt?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 11610
Real women don't talk like this. Unless she's an absolute fucktard and his name is Jungkook, most women would never speak this sexually to someone they are internet stalking, because they would feel way too nervous or shy about even breaching the topic lest they scare away their quarry.

"Suck my little penis" what woman would seriously have the confidence to talk about her body that way, without prompt?
Yeah it is fucked up, he claims to have an enlarged clit and kept spamming me with blonde haired dudes performing oral on women with enlarged clits. He thought his "enlarged clit" was normal and sent me a pic of a girl with an enlarged clit and said it's what his "pussy" looks like. He said some retarded shit like "pussies are just like little penises!1!"

Yeah it is fucked up, he claims to have an enlarged clit and kept spamming me with blonde haired dudes performing oral on women with enlarged clits. He thought his "enlarged clit" was normal and sent me a pic of a girl with an enlarged clit and said it's what his "pussy" looks like. He said some retarded shit like "pussies are just like little penises!1!"

Christ. It's trying to prep you for the shock of it having an uncateurised wound as its 'vagina'. I'd just straight up ask for proof that it's a real woman. Even something as simple as a using a pregnancy test can confirm whether or not one is female (dogs can also detect women by smell).

• +1
Can I see some more conversation samples? I feel almost certain this is just a really horny dude who has autogynephilia and is using you to affirm its gender presentation
It definitely doesn't read as a woman, and both me and everyone else who knew of this depraved retard were like 100% it was a gay man up until like a month ago (we assumed all the timestamped pics he sent were wigs or something) his voice sounds like a womans though with no voice changing technology used either. Here are some more of the retarded things he's said:

Image0 2
Image0 4
Image0 5
Image0 6
Image1

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpg
    image0 (1).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 84
  • image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 117
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Christ. It's trying to prep you for the shock of it having an uncateurised wound as its 'vagina'. I'd just straight up ask for proof that it's a real woman. Even something as simple as a using a pregnancy test can confirm whether or not one is female (dogs can also detect women by smell).
I haven't responded to this retard for days so I'm not bothered. I honestly don't care what gender it is, I still want to torture the cunt to death

It definitely doesn't read as a woman, and both me and everyone else who knew of this depraved retard were like 100% it was a gay man up until like a month ago (we assumed all the timestamped pics he sent were wigs or something) his voice sounds like a womans though with no voice changing technology used either. Here are some more of the retarded things he's said:

View attachment 1346996View attachment 1346997View attachment 1346998View attachment 1346999View attachment 1346994

Definitely a man. You can tell he has his dick in his waiting for a response. Women don't do this sorta thing, this is like a dude who enters your DMs looking for gay chat. Call this fruit out for being degenerate

• +1
Call this fruit out for being degenerate
I have had my accounts banned for doing so. Discord gave me a warning the other day cuz I was trying to convince him to steal his dad's gun and shoot himself.

Should’ve doxxed her ip

• +1
should have roasted it with all your insult ideas, would have been an interesting reaction

• +1
should have roasted it with all your insult ideas, would have been an interesting reaction
i have insulted this retard in every way, shape and form

bump

• +1

Femcels are real after all:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1

Why did you block me and @Proex ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, Deleted member 11610 and Baldingman1998
Btw is it actually a girl? If so can you forward her to me?
im convinced it is, possibly a tranny but i also doubt that. i’ve heard its voice and shit, i can send u some clips if u got discord

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 5189
Definitely a man. You can tell he has his dick in his waiting for a response. Women don't do this sorta thing, this is like a dude who enters your DMs looking for gay chat. Call this fruit out for being degenerate
u may have forgotten about this thread, but i have 100% confirmed it as a biological female 100%. pm me if u want proof

That’s a man

why are you chatting with such a weirdo, just ignore it.
i blocked this bitch hundreds of times and turned off friend requests but then she finds a way to message me elsewhere like on reddit etc. every message she sends me is incriminating info anyway so i let her do it because the only person she is screwing over is herself.

wtf are you doing . literal chad

• JFL
  • WTF
you have a foid stalking you , and waiting for a chance to have sexual intercourse with you .:chad:
i would rather torture the cunt and put her inside a brazen bull than touch her intimately