This retarded woman has been internet stalking me for the past 7 months...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Here are some pictures of her disgustingly ugly face, inb4 trannie, I found out her full name and saw pictures of her as a child and can confirm she is a biological female. As you can see she wrote "skinny" and timestamped on one of the photos as well
BDB68028 7A34 4867 BDBD 920B433C8FC5
Image0

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
Here are some pictures of her disgustingly ugly face, inb4 trannie, I found out her full name and saw pictures of her as a child and can confirm she is a biological female. As you can see she wrote "skinny" and timestamped on one of the photos as well
View attachment 1422209View attachment 1422210
not ugly , but she looks scary , like she would stab me in my sleep

not ugly , but she looks scary , like she would stab me in my sleep
she descended SO HARD, she used to look like a popular girl scout blonde girl who would sell the most cookies in their girl scout group, she probably had stacylite potential but turns out her inbred genetics had late onset. i saw her pics as a child first before she sent her current face so i was half expecting her to be good looking tbh ngl

#justchadproblems

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks
she descended SO HARD, she used to look like a popular girl scout blonde girl who would sell the most cookies in their girl scout group, she probably had stacylite potential but turns out her inbred genetics had late onset. i saw her pics as a child first before she sent her current face so i was half expecting her to be good looking tbh ngl
physiognomy , she looks like someone who hunts incels online

• +1
physiognomy , she looks like someone who hunts incels online
yeah she does it for sexual reasons though, she doesnt hate incels. and she doesnt have a moral compass

Jesus it's been so long since it was banned also, i remember just telling them to kill themselves on their posts. It's over for me though since they didn't stalk me, blackpilled on my looks even by a mentally ill incel stalker

• +1
Some retarded woman who has been floating around the incel community for well over a year (I think she started lurking in like March 2020) has chosen me as her victim for the past 7 months and I have been getting some of the most retarded DM's from her. Anyone who used IncelSelfie on reddit will know who "skinnymen" or "skinny" is, well guess what? It's a fucking foid and I have proof. Here are some of the most retarded DM's they've sent me:

View attachment 1346896View attachment 1346898View attachment 1346899View attachment 1346900

It's not like I didn't block the retard either, I legit have all of its accounts blocked 200+ times, turned off my friend requests, made a new account to avoid this fucker, but they still find me on reddit or elsewhere. Genuinely one of the few people I want to see die painfully.
View attachment 1346902View attachment 1346903View attachment 1346904

Here's a timestamp I made it do (also I have spoken with this degenerate fuck on voice before so I'm 100% sure it's the most retarded woman to ever live)
View attachment 1346905View attachment 1346906

I have hundreds of screenshots of the most depraved things this retard has sent to me, I could make albums on this shit.

@roni, @portuguesecel, @Copesville, @vuvubu, @Stopping@Nothing19, @rambocel
Obsessive disorder. You have a stalker. And this shit can get real FAST! My advice. And this is gonna cost a little money. Order a female mannequin or sex doll. Then print your stalker's picture on a full label sheet. Peel the picture off and stick it to the dummy's face. Finally, set a selfie timer on your camera and take pictures of you slapping the dummy's face with your dick.

Send them to her as a warning.

Jesus it's been so long since it was banned also, i remember just telling them to kill themselves on their posts. It's over for me though since they didn't stalk me, blackpilled on my looks even by a mentally ill incel stalker
you were on incelselfie? im so glad she never had pics of my face when incelselfie existed cuz she would've spammed them like narwasp or schoolshootercel

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Obsessive disorder. You have a stalker. And this shit can get real FAST! My advice. And this is gonna cost a little money. Order a female mannequin or sex doll. Then print your stalker's picture on a full label sheet. Peel the picture off and stick it to the dummy's face. Finally, set a selfie timer on your camera and take pictures of you slapping the dummy's face with your dick.

Send them to her as a warning.
what i took from this: "send her pictures of your dick"

no thanks, this fucker wants this shit

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
you were on incelselfie? im so glad she never had pics of my face when incelselfie existed cuz she would've spammed them like narwasp or schoolshootercel
yea although i didn't post my face 24/7 only a few times, but again when you're actually unattractive these kinds of people aren't interested. subreddit was really fun

• +1
yea although i didn't post my face 24/7 only a few times, but again when you're actually unattractive these kinds of people aren't interested. subreddit was really fun
she found a lot of subhumans attractive tbh. shes just an outlier, a disgusting one at that

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Lol imagine if it's just a dude with a wig

Lol imagine if it's just a dude with a wig
got pics of her as a child from her moms facebook confirming it, also got her nudes which i can prove are hers

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
got pics of her as a child from her moms facebook confirming it, also got her nudes which i can prove are hers
There are all kinds of people on the internet. You're more likely to find crazy women online than in real life.

There are all kinds of people on the internet. You're more likely to find crazy women online than in real life.
i know, its evident shes batshit crazy

what are you trying to say though?

Holy shit this is an a whole new level of "what the fuck" jfl

• +1
Holy shit this is an a whole new level of "what the fuck" jfl
i thought my later threads confirmed this lol. i will probably end up making at least 1 more as theres a few things i have to include

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
i know, its evident shes batshit crazy

what are you trying to say though?
What I am saying is that you will find more crazy people on the internet than in real life, unless you go to an insane asylum.