And another rice 42 year old still mogging
IMG 6037

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
i seen that on tiktok

he is winning most of them

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Just be a top 0.000000001% ricecel, it's that easy. Probably still has a 4 inch dick tho

Just be a top 0.000000001% ricecel, it's that easy. Probably still has a 4 inch dick tho
Cope my oldest brother have been mogging me for 14 years.

He's good looking but he's still limited to a 6.5/10 white becky at absolute max due to racepill

He's good looking but he's still limited to a 6.5/10 white becky at absolute max due to racepill
Being asian is trendy af just open your Instagram rn

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Man I can just tell you are very insecure from your posts.
The fact that the other guy mentioned he is capped with mtb had been debunked, he would easily get htb and stacylite if she’s into asian.

The fact that the other guy mentioned he is capped with mtb had been debunked, he would easily get htb and stacylite if she’s into asian.
if a girl is into Asian guys then obviously she wants Asian guys. It’s just what percentage of girls would choose Asian guys if they are exposed to white guys.

if a girl is into Asian guys then obviously she wants Asian guys. It’s just what percentage of girls would choose Asian guys if they are exposed to white guys.
Yeah but what I was saying is that even if the girl isnt into Asian guy, she would still attractwd to him but only as htb but not stacylite, unless that stacylite also into Asian guy