This site has been infiltrated by government agents

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
17,992
Reputation
28,173
Just a small reminder

That yes the FBI went all the way to Uruguay to apprehend the owners of this site.

Also a lot of the jargon on this this site puts you on a watchlist. I’m proud to say that I’ve been on the watchlist since 2020.

I even experienced the forum being down for nearly a week in 2020 and the domain change in 2021.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lust, Deleted member 16051, LowTrust and 9 others
1690881346672
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Prince88 and Sprinkles
water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind and bloomercel
exactly what an undercover FBI agent would say
 
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
This post is:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16673
I advise everyone to rape an go ER.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Eren and Napoleon de Geso
They did and have demonstrated countless times to be incompetent and powerless
More and more men are being "quietly" radicalized, as in they will never go ER on a school like they want them to, rather they simply internalize the stuff they learn on this kind of forum and become closet misogynists/racists/whatever
 
Just a small reminder

That yes the FBI went all the way to Uruguay to apprehend the owners of this site.

Also a lot of the jargon on this this site puts you on a watchlist. I’m proud to say that I’ve been on the watchlist since 2020.

I even experienced the forum being down for nearly a week in 2020 and the domain change in 2021.
who's the owner's @
 
Fbi can socc ma coque
Fbi niggers go kys.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eren
Hello FBI i love jbs
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Eren
Imagine being on a watchlist just cause your ugly. Never began for to be honest.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16280, bddenjoyer, Eren and 1 other person
Just a small reminder

That yes the FBI went all the way to Uruguay to apprehend the owners of this site.

Also a lot of the jargon on this this site puts you on a watchlist. I’m proud to say that I’ve been on the watchlist since 2020.

I even experienced the forum being down for nearly a week in 2020 and the domain change in 2021.
🥲
 
Well. They'll find out I love women, and want to improve my SMV. I hope I get my own glowie.
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
16
Views
178
0709alan
0709alan
PakAryan
Replies
0
Views
48
PakAryan
PakAryan
king of india 🥰
Replies
13
Views
77
king of india 🥰
king of india 🥰
arkan
Replies
1
Views
18
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje
C
Replies
5
Views
42
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top