this site is doing more harm than good

Looks, functionality and health are heavily correlated at it's core
You dont have one without the other
not everyone is perfect , everyone have something and doesnt have the other , thats why coping is not as bad as people here make it sound ,just try to be the best you are without worshipping a male model because he looks better while walking or squiniting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
not everything , some women are attracted to dogs , some to middle age men millionaires , some are attracted to a redneck ... so try to think outside the box
your so stupid women arent fucking attracted to multiple types of women WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE BLUEPILLED NORMIES coming from ded srs, if you actually think women dont pick males based not on genetic determinis and evolution you are sub 0 iq pls leave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
dont get me wrong there is some good advices like leanmaxing or skinmaxing , teethmaxing ... but when this site give to people the idea that surgeries is the solution to their problems , then it just become fucking stupid and most of the people that believe in this idea are average looking some are even above average.

its not healthy for your mental health guys , for example hunter eyes are better looking , but didnt you ask yourself why? its because we choose that theyre goodlooking , i used to call them chinese eyes (no offence) before and didnt see them as attractive back then , but i noticed that this site made me autistic because now i started giving looks more than what they deserve

read what i said without autism keep it civilized

and no need for low iq reply like "greycel"

Sadly a good portion of this kind of forum is made by autistic people. Teens who troll with " it's over " or suggest bald guys in their 30s to commit suicide because jailbaits are attracted by cute 13yo tiktokers.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6497 and 1 other person
Sadly a good portion of this kind of forum is made by autistic people. Teens who troll with " it's over " or suggest bald guys in their 30s to commit suicide because jailbaits are attracted by cute 13yo tiktokers.
31 yo Kissless Virgin
My mission : lost my V card before turning 32, whatever it takes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Imagine being gook
thats how non autitistic fags see eyes , were the autistic fags btw
another high iq reply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
some faggots say, but i dont believe that, one of the biggest lookism users was 30 when he ascended there's always SEA and ascension

34E849E6 8627 4BF9 89D6 7C9A12679D37

• WTF
Harms me

• +1
31 yo Kissless Virgin
My mission : lost my V card before turning 32, whatever it takes.
this is an incel site, this would be the fate of me if i didnt find looksmax,me

Keep coping
Will lesson the competition for me

imagine browsing this site while it is not lockdown instead of doing or experiencing something good

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
didnt read greycel

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
your so stupid women arent fucking attracted to multiple types of women WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE BLUEPILLED NORMIES coming from ded srs, if you actually think women dont pick males based not on genetic determinis and evolution you are sub 0 iq pls leave
women are attracted to what the majority of women are attracted to , because they like to feel like theyre good looking themselves , a lot of money can replace good looks , just think about what i said

women are attracted to what the majority of women are attracted to , because they like to feel like theyre good looking themselves , a lot of money can replace good looks , just think about what i said
looks, money and status. Water is wet, women will want to date a guy for his resources.

Jfl, are you some kind of infiltrator ?
Every post of yours has been nothing but IT-tier bluepill bullshit. Unironically slit your wrists faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
looks, money and status. Water is wet, women will want to date a guy for his resources.
exactly , whats a good look if he still breastfed from his mother while hes 30 yo , women would rather live with an average looking millionaire than a chico that still get his ass whiped from his mother
not a single letter
keep crying for me
for the love of god read or im deleting my account

exactly , whats a good look if he still breastfed from his mother while hes 30 yo , women would rather live with an average looking millionaire than a chico that still get his ass whiped from his mother

Please do.
Trust me, you're not the first greycel coping faggot to do this kind of retarded thread.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Someone who looks like Chico will never be poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Over and Chadelite
Please do.
Trust me, you're not the first greycel coping faggot to do this kind of retarded thread.
LOL I caged at the chicos mum wiping his ass part

And no ur wrong @DoMoverPRETTYboy
Girls will line up to wipe chicos ass and suck his dick

• +1
Please do.
who cares , only girls care about looks so much , but when theyll grow up and mature their interest in looks decrease , if you want to be surrounded with girls go and do every surgery possible i dont give a fuck , but be sure those girls are gonna grow up and want money not your stupid aging face
Someone who looks like Chico will never be poor
uhhhmm if hes lucky , there is so many gl guys that didnt get the chance to show their potentiel by being models , so yeah rich over gl poor guys every day
LOL I caged at the chicos mum wiping his ass part

And no ur wrong @DoMoverPRETTYboy
Girls will line up to wipe chicos ass and suck his dick
thats right ,but youre overrating girls , you think if a girl wants to suck your dick then thats the ultimate goal in life and theres nothing better , sounds like a virgin mindset

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and MiroslavBulldosex
who cares , only girls care about looks so much , but when theyll grow up and mature their interest in looks decrease , if you want to be surrounded with girls go and do every surgery possible i dont give a fuck , but be sure those girls are gonna grow up and want money not your stupid aging face

uhhhmm if hes lucky , there is so many gl guys that didnt get the chance to show their potentiel by being models , so yeah rich over gl poor guys every day

jfl at “””mature””” and interest in looks decreasing. Basically they get older and uglier and they can no longer lock down Chad so after years of riding dozens of dicks they choose a financially stable man with whom they can raise children.

You’re quite literally advertising betabuxxing right now.

Please tell me you’re a troll because low IQ shit like this makes me very unnecessarily angry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

thats right ,but youre overrating girls , you think if a girl wants to suck your dick then thats the ultimate goal in life and theres nothing better , sounds like a virgin mindset
Cage

• JFL
Reactions: Over
4027 1

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD!!!!

“Yeah bro girls love big expressive eyes”

017FD37E 75A1 4710 A548 00AE4A1FD891

“Squinty hooded eyes look Asian bro trust me I’m what they called ‘redpilled’”

A11D550F 3D38 425B 9513 5396A2EFAA20

“it’s all about being healthy and ripped bro, you need to hit the gym trust me”

D2FF00AB 2CD3 4A87 A007 C26EC317F722
F05F4571 F830 46A8 ADD3 7D3D7650FE91

C6C5BA4F BD23 4922 966B F73C738D98F4

“Girls love the self made man that has good character bro, looks is overrated”

F6F07F50 5570 4038 8573 F61DD3181658
CFD46A5C B9C0 4D9A 83A0 D83B024EC8F9

“physiognomy? That some kind of math?”

452A1812 E7F8 4826 AF8F 5CA981F52C05
92B4DCAA 5342 48B2 9CE7 7441482F0E5C

dont get me wrong there is some good advices like leanmaxing or skinmaxing , teethmaxing ... but when this site give to people the idea that surgeries is the solution to their problems , then it just become fucking stupid and most of the people that believe in this idea are average looking some are even above average.

its not healthy for your mental health guys , for example hunter eyes are better looking , but didnt you ask yourself why? its because we choose that theyre goodlooking , i used to call them chinese eyes (no offence) before and didnt see them as attractive back then , but i noticed that this site made me autistic because now i started giving looks more than what they deserve

read what i said without autism keep it civilized

and no need for low iq reply like "greycel"

8120BFDE 340B 41AD A164 8F8305855766

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Magnesium, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others
View attachment 370719

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD!!!!

“Yeah bro girls love big expressive eyes”

View attachment 370726

“Squinty hooded eyes look Asian bro trust me I’m what they called ‘redpilled’”

View attachment 370728

“it’s all about being healthy and ripped bro, you need to hit the gym trust me”

View attachment 370731View attachment 370734

View attachment 370735

“Girls love the self made man that has good character bro, looks is overrated”

View attachment 370737View attachment 370738

“physiognomy? That some kind of math?”

View attachment 370751View attachment 370753

View attachment 370748
damn you picked the hottest guys with some hobbit and ogres to disprove my point , not high iq

damn you picked the hottest guys with some hobbit and ogres to disprove my point , not high iq

Do you realise your advertising betabuxxing?
Why do you care if some 25+ year old used up granny cares about milking you dry if the prime JBs want a good looking face and body?

jfl at “””mature””” and interest in looks decreasing. Basically they get older and uglier and they can no longer lock down Chad so after years of riding dozens of dicks they choose a financially stable man with whom they can raise children.

You’re quite literally advertising betabuxxing right now.

Please tell me you’re a troll because low IQ shit like this makes me very unnecessarily angry.
a woman will always see beauty , but her interest in them decrease over time , can you imagine a 70 yo grandma that wants a 20 yo chads dick , if yes then you just imagined an 70 yo whore , you said it when they had enough which is not the majority of women , they want to settle down with a man , im not bluepilled , but the same for us men we want young tight pussies as gfs but not whores as wife

not everything , some women are attracted to dogs , some to middle age men millionaires , some are attracted to a redneck ... so try to think outside the box
No woman is actually attracted to middle age millionaires
Rednecks would leave their man for chad any day

• +1
a woman will always see beauty , but her interest in them decrease over time , can you imagine a 70 yo grandma that wants a 20 yo chads dick , if yes then you just imagined an 70 yo whore , you said it when they had enough which is not the majority of women , they want to settle down with a man , im not bluepilled , but the same for us men we want young tight pussies as gfs but not whores as wife

Nigga lmao, yes 70 yo grannies usually aren’t on the hunt for 20yo Chad cock like they were 50 years ago but 20yo Chads aren’t out hunting for them either.

Lmao wtf are you even saying?
That money is more important because old used up garbage women are more attracted to a betabuxx’s money than the Chads that plowed all her holes in her prime?

• +1
AND JUST REMEMBER THAT JEREMY MEEKS STILL GOT BAILED OUT OF JAIL BY DOZENS OF WOMEN AFTER HE BEAT UP A CHILD. THEIR EXCUSE WAS THAT “EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE” HES BEEN IN JAIL PLENTY OF TIMES. WE ALL KNOW IF JEREMY MEEKS WAS UGLY HE WOULD STILL BE ROTTING IN PRISON

• +1
true but what matter is what they chose to live with , also true with the redneck part , but its not like a chad would want a disgusting redneck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Mr.cope

“hunter eyes? Square jaw? Pheno? You are an incel, a racist member of I.N.C.E.L”

695878A2 7754 47B9 9DEA 6D72846ECAC0
28AE9366 E74C 4A24 A480 7CE1387E1932

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Over and MiroslavBulldosex

Nigga lmao, yes 70 yo grannies usually aren’t on the hunt for Chad cock like they were 50 years old but men aren’t out hunting for them either.

Lmao wtf are you even saying?
That money is more important because old used up garbage women are more attracted to a betabuxx’s money than the Chads that plowed all her holes in her prime?
wait , what do you want , do you want to slay and dont care about love or the opposite ?
AND JUST REMEMBER THAT JEREMY MEEKS STILL GOT BAILED OUT OF JAIL BY DOZENS OF WOMEN AFTER HE BEAT UP A CHILD. THEIR EXCUSE WAS THAT “EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE” HES BEEN IN JAIL PLENTY OF TIMES. WE ALL KNOW IF JEREMY MEEKS WAS UGLY HE WOULD STILL BE ROTTING IN PRISON
clown world , its fucking disgusting we shouldnt be accepting him and make that faggot our model

wait , what do you want , do you want to slay and dont care about love or the opposite ?

Settling down with an old whore who doesn’t respect you enough to have given you her virginity or her prime years is not “love”.

Finding a woman who’s more than just pump and dump material, especially in the west, is like winning the lottery.

As sad as it is, you’re better of just slaying some poor cuck’s future wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Magnesium, Ritalincel and 2 others
Settling down with an old whore who doesn’t respect you enough to have given you her virginity or her prime years is not “love”.

Finding a woman who’s more than just pump and dump material, especially in the west, is like winning the lottery.

As sad as it is, you’re better of just slaying some poor cuck’s future wife.
youre actually a part of the problem , i agree that the western women are getting more whorish , so i asked you if you want to slay then looks are enough with girls , if you want a wife you could take a virgin girl and marry her and have kids with her ., shit is crazy , here in my country if a woman is not virgin the husband might even divorce her the first night
what is ur point grandmas dont want want to fuck befcause there senile ?
the reasons differ , but im pretty sure that most of grannies had enough , their coochie is sleepy

youre actually a part of the problem , i agree that the western women are getting more whorish , so i asked you if you want to slay then looks are enough with girls , if you want a wife you could take a virgin girl and marry her and have kids with her ., shit is crazy , here in my country if a woman is not virgin the husband might even divorce her the first night

the reasons differ , but im pretty sure that most of grannies had enough , their coochie is sleepy

How am I part of the problem? I will likely never meet, let alone date, a woman who’s more than ONS material so I’ll try my best to at least slay them and let a cuckold marry them when they’re old. And sexual attraction is what really matters. A woman won’t be sexually attracted to your money.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Over
How am I part of the problem? I will likely never meet, let alone date, a woman who’s more than ONS material so I’ll try my best to at least slay them and let a cuckold marry them when they’re old. And sexual attraction is what really matters. A woman won’t be sexually attracted to your money.
because if you had the chance you would slay too and become a whore maker , shit is reaally complicated and you might not like it but the west is pretty much doomed , actually the whole world because everyone look up to the west nowadays , being a whore or a slayer is whats being cool nowadays , clown world ,

you can find a girl thats still innocent and build an actual relationship with her but with all what the media project , her innocence might not last long its just fucking over

this is the same retard that claims he mogs chico btw
5C3C5D86 2CB2 41F2 877D 5AC850E30A20

28C21FC6 1744 46B0 9C28 E4DEAD2E52BA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497 and Deleted member 3795
because if you had the chance you would slay too and become a whore maker , shit is reaally complicated and you might not like it but the west is pretty much doomed , actually the whole world because everyone look up to the west nowadays , being a whore or a slayer is whats being cool nowadays , clown world ,

you can find a girl thats still innocent and build an actual relationship with her but with all what the media project , her innocence might not last long its just fucking over

No. I would much rather have a girlfriend all my life than slay 100+ girls but I’m not putting my time, effort and emotions into something that was no more than a release for other men. If I do get a girlfriend she’ll be no more than a free prostitute for me.
View attachment 370790
View attachment 370794

It’s over if you don’t have at least 95th percentile personality in 2020 :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
View attachment 370790
View attachment 370794
hahahaha i dickmog him , i internal organs mog him , i muscle mog him , and ill soon money mog him
No. I would much rather have a girlfriend all my life than slay 100+ girls but I’m not putting my time, effort and emotions into something that was no more than a release for other men. If I do get a girlfriend she’ll be no more than a free prostitute for me.

jfl , a wife is better than a free prostitute , relationships are better than fulfilling our secondary needs