this site is doing more harm than good

hahahaha i dickmog him , i internal organs mog him , i muscle mog him , and ill soon money mog him

A wife pretty much is a prostitute, just a much lower quality one. You’re paying for a used up hag who had dozens of dicks inside her so you don’t die a lonely old man and so you can pass on your genes.

With a real prostitute you’re not sacrificing half of everything you own and you can still fuck teenagers until you die.

No. I would much rather have a girlfriend all my life than slay 100+ girls but I’m not putting my time, effort and emotions into something that was no more than a release for other men. If I do get a girlfriend she’ll be no more than a free prostitute for me.

It’s over if you don’t have at least 95th percentile personality in 2020 :feelsrope:
A wife pretty much is a prostitute, just a much lower quality one. You’re paying for a used up hag who had dozens of dicks inside her so you don’t die a lonely old man and so you can pass on your genes.

With a real prostitute you’re not sacrificing half of everything you own and you can still fuck teenagers until you die.
building a relationship is better than satisfying your secondary needs , fapping feels better than sex and is less energy and money consuming , so why dont you live with yourself all your life , youre coping and not being honest

building a relationship is better than satisfying your secondary needs , fapping feels better than sex and is less energy and money consuming , so why dont you live with yourself all your life , youre coping and not being honest

No shit. But you’re likely never going to have a relationship with a woman who’s worth more than a prostitute. So at least with actual prostitutes you can fuck young ones and they’ll fuck off afterwards.

This site has helped me a lot... And I've changed, evolved... It's been good...

No shit. But you’re likely never going to have a relationship with a woman who’s worth more than a prostitute. So at least with actual prostitutes you can fuck young ones and they’ll fuck off afterwards.
stop seeing wifes as high tier whores , by wifes i mean innocent girls that intention are to build relationships too instead of being little whores , hope everyone in this site to find a good wife
This site has helped me a lot... And I've changed, evolved... It's been good...
good for you but sadly not everyone , some here are really lost in looks , it affects their mental and everyday life

stop seeing wifes as high tier whores , by wifes i mean innocent girls that intention are to build relationships too instead of being little whores , hope everyone in this site to find a good wife

Yeah, except you won’t ever find that, in the same way you’ll never win 10 million dollars.

Jfl if you think a woman will voluntarily miss out on her whoring phase so she can waste her youth on some looksmax poster

Surgery is king anyway

Yeah, except you won’t ever find that, in the same way you’ll never win 10 million dollars.

Jfl if you think a woman will voluntarily miss out on her whoring phase so she can waste her youth on some looksmax poster
i said what i said from experience , just because every girl girl is spoiled in the west doesnt mean evey girl in the world is spoiled , its like saying every man is a faggot because faggotry in in the increase , i country mog you , here we still have good girls that sincerly just want to get married , but this idea is dying here too because of feminism , so jfl for all of us
Surgery is king anyway
not if youre overly invested in that shit

Partially agree that some but not all part of looks are created by society.

How do you explain the light skin and light eye fetish in tropical regions of SEA and India. These traits are evolutionary detrimental. They limit how much you can stay out in the sun without negative effects.

Those traits are definitely useful in European evolutionary history but definitely not for other regions. Why are evolutionary useful traits which are attributed to attraction monolithic despite the fact that people live in diverse environments that will require different physical traits for success.

i said what i said from experience , just because every girl girl is spoiled in the west doesnt mean evey girl in the world is spoiled , its like saying every man is a faggot because faggotry in in the increase , i country mog you , here we still have good girls that sincerly just want to get married , but this idea is dying here too because of feminism , so jfl for all of us

not if youre overly invested in that shit

Not everyone has the privilege of living in a 3rd world shithole, sadly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6497
This site and the blackpills helped me to lose inhibition and my virginity.

Partially agree that some but not all part of looks are created by society.

How do you explain the light skin and light eye fetish in tropical regions of SEA and India. These traits are evolutionary detrimental. They limit how much you can stay out in the sun without negative effects.

Those traits are definitely useful in European evolutionary history but definitely not for other regions. Why are evolutionary useful traits which are attributed to attraction monolithic despite the fact that people live in diverse environments that will require different physical traits for success.
yeah not everything is made by socity , or is it? just give it a thought and try to imagine a tribe oh humans looks standards
It's biological mate. Legit on Wikipedia.
just wikipidiamax bro
Not everyone has the privilege of living in a 3rd world shithole, sadly.
sadly were getting only the negatives from your highness which is whorish girls , fuck you guys

who cares , only girls care about looks so much , but when theyll grow up and mature their interest in looks decrease , if you want to be surrounded with girls go and do every surgery possible i dont give a fuck , but be sure those girls are gonna grow up and want money not your stupid aging face

So you want a woman to love your wallet instead of you, she will go fucking chads behind your back. Go ahead be ugly and pay for your wife's everything knowing she's only with you because you have money. She will resent you and resent the fact that she has to have sex with you once a month. Hope you enjoy the starfish sex jfl

This guy gets to fuck hot women and he's a homeless drug addict

So you want a woman to love your wallet instead of you, she will go fucking chads behind your back. Go ahead be ugly and pay for your wife's everything knowing she's only with you because you have money. She will resent you and resent the fact that she has to have sex with you once a month. Hope you enjoy the starfish sex jfl

This guy gets to fuck hot women and he's a homeless drug addict

stfu greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
fucking noob
you aren't a female
your point of view about hunter eyes doesn't mean shit
they are biologically attracted to hunter eyes because of sexual dymorphism

shot your palate

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Subhuman Philtrum
The problem with people in these "looksmax" sites is they focus too much on isolated characteristics "are my eyes good?" "Are my inforbital bigonial superultragoragonial titls positive?" And a bunch of weird shit that no human outside of these coping sites notices anyways. Honestly Hunter eyes don't matter. if you look good as a whole you look good. The first 3 seconds of impression you doing as a whole is what matters. Everything else is cope
Eyes are window to the soul

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6497