This site is filled with teenagers who know nothing about real life appeal

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Title basically, like 80% of the people here are kids under 18 years old who have no idea how women operate in the real world.
Chico or Jordan Barrett are not getting any women wet in real life, ESPECIALLY that fucking alien Barrett.
Its guys like Roman Reigns and Jason Momoa who inspire visceral lust in women. Women want to be fucked roughly and dominated, not obsessed with how millimeter perfect your face is.
PSL is valid but only to a certain threshold, sex appeal is WAY WAY more important.
Assuming you are average genetic base don't have any major flaws like recessed chin or hooked nose, stop fucking obsessing over millimeters like retards, instead focus on maxxing the fuck out of your sex appeal.
You need dimophism, dark features, longer hair styled nicely(depends on phenotype), good amount of muscle mass etc. to be viewed as a sex object and have wide appeal among women of all ages. Stop the PSL autism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, blmratiopiggypoop, lemonnz and 21 others
dnr , i am busy calculating my pfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, caiolindo, AySab and 2 others
Title basically, like 80% of the people here are kids under 18 years old who have no idea how women operate in the real world.
Chico or Jordan Barrett are not getting any women wet in real life, ESPECIALLY that fucking alien Barrett.
Its guys like Roman Reigns and Jason Momoa who inspire visceral lust in women. Women want to be fucked roughly and dominated, not obsessed with how millimeter perfect your face is.
PSL is valid but only to a certain threshold, sex appeal is WAY WAY more important.
Assuming you are average genetic base don't have any major flaws like recessed chin or hooked nose, stop fucking obsessing over millimeters like retards, instead focus on maxxing the fuck out of your sex appeal.
You need dimophism, dark features, longer hair styled nicely(depends on phenotype), good amount of muscle mass etc. to be viewed as a sex object and have wide appeal among women of all ages. Stop the PSL autism.
8D15E82D 6A01 42F6 B58D 7B91EB9F664B
This is prob the only guy they get right

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AySab and nofap
hyper masculine men don't appeal to everyone it's all about finding your niche

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AySab, Alexios and 1 other person
hyper masculine men don't appeal to everyone it's all about finding your niche
Roman Reigns and Jason Momoa are not hyper masculine, someone like Randy Orton is.
Just because they are jacked doesn't mean hyper masculine, their features and longer hair contrast the dimorphism pretty well, resulting in maximum sex appeal.
Its like a female with hourglass type body and big tits, and saying thats hyper feminine and wont appeal to all men. Sure, there will be some people who prefer tall skinny model face type bitches, but the woman with better body has ultimate sex appeal and will for sure have wide appeal over most men.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Bait used to be believable

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
water

• So Sad
Reactions: barettrealrx
legit if HTN+ but if you do allat with an MTN face you'll look like a tryhard loser tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James
legit if HTN+ but if you do allat with an MTN face you'll look like a tryhard loser tbh
some truth to that, I think you can get away with being MTN if you are 6'0+ and have wide frame with V taper, plus catering well to phenotype with fitting hairstyle and fashion

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and fuse
ceop!!!!!

• +1
Every user that worships or has a ramirez/barett/de poot avi is totally clueless about appeal to women and shouldn’t be taken serious

• +1
Reactions: amokzy and NitoRump
just be 6ft mtn brooo :forcedsmile:
it's only 1-2 inches above average in most western countries, average in the tall ones, not a crazy height to consider "minimum good" in the West

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
yeah bro chico has no appeal

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-mom-ranked-psl-gods-by-looks.1011697/

Thoughts?

barrett, ramirez and de poot do not surprise me at the bottom.
Show her Roman Reigns at his prime in 2014 and let me know
Number 1 for sure
Send pics of him at his prime

Attachments

• 3803651_69e41839bdae1adcab6d263d6dc82f44.jpg
    3803651_69e41839bdae1adcab6d263d6dc82f44.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 0
  • 3803653_d7e11e3e3e7d4f7ab24e83bfcbdf6da6.jpg
    3803653_d7e11e3e3e7d4f7ab24e83bfcbdf6da6.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3803654_MV5BNzAxMjk2ZDItNWUzNC00YmFkLWE2OTQtNjRiMzM4M2FkYjc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw._V1_UY1...jpg
    3803654_MV5BNzAxMjk2ZDItNWUzNC00YmFkLWE2OTQtNjRiMzM4M2FkYjc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw._V1_UY1...jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
She put him at 2nd
close enough, if she considers Gandy 1000/10 probably she has natural inclanation towards his pheno.
I would say Reigns would be 1st no doubt if you were to ask different women and average every answer.
In terms of inducing pure lust, Reigns at his peak is undefeated. Ultimate sex appeal

Every user that worships or has a ramirez avi is totally clueless about appeal to women and shouldn’t be taken serious
moron. you have no idea what big promiment zygos do to women

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
moron. you have no idea what big promiment zygos do to women
nothing retard. No mentally healthy woman is lusting over Ramirez. He looks like a fucking mentally disabled autist.
Put Roman Reigns next to Ramirez and let him try his antics with him. He would get mogged first and have his face smashed next

• +1
Reactions: nofap, greywind and autistic_tendencies
nothing retard. No mentally healthy woman is lusting over Ramirez. He looks like a fucking mentally disabled autist.
Put Roman Reigns next to Ramirez and let him try his antics with him. He would get mogged first and have his face smashed next
you only say that because you have only experienced change from growing ur hair out, gymcelling, becoming healthy or whatever the fuck. you have no idea how different it is when u have 2 shields on your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and STUPIDREFEREES
you only say that because you have only experienced change from growing ur hair out, gymcelling, becoming healthy or whatever the fuck. you have no idea how different it is when u have 2 shields on your face
no, I say it from an objective standpoint.
Ramirez does not impose vicarious lust on women. Roman Reigns does.
Imposing pure lust is not down to retarded ratios and prominent cheekbones and shit.
Do aesthetics matter? Sure they do. But not how people here make it
Read this thread of mine this is what truly matters

obviously you did not
Ramirez does not impose vicarious lust on women.
legit kek at this
Imposing pure lust is not down to retarded ratios and prominent cheekbones and shit.
and you think what? that roman reigns has bad ratios? bad bones? hahahaha
u think 3 psl male with roman reigns frame and hair (WHICH IS ALSO GENETIC AND PART OF THE FUCKING LOOKS THEORY THAN NO ONE DENIES BTW) would slay? ur theory of "MUH APPEOL BRO" is literally have good genes, be tall have thick dark long hair with insane frame and body AND ALSO good face. wow bro you cracked the code!
the only thing ramirez lacks to reigns is muscle mass and even that is compensated by zygos

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Jordan Barrett are not getting any women wet in real life, ESPECIALLY that fucking alien Barrett.
@lemonnz @LeonidasGui JFL at this cope!

• JFL
Ramirez does not impose vicarious lust on women. Roman Reigns does.
the whole argument about "lust" is that tall dark and handsome deathmogs nordcucks, and i 100% agree btw

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
obviously you did not

legit kek at this

and you think what? that roman reigns has bad ratios? bad bones? hahahaha
u think 3 psl male with roman reigns frame and hair (WHICH IS ALSO GENETIC AND PART OF THE FUCKING LOOKS THEORY THAN NO ONE DENIES BTW) would slay? ur theory of "MUH APPEOL BRO" is literally have good genes, be tall have thick dark long hair with insane frame and body AND ALSO good face. wow bro you cracked the code!
the only thing ramirez lacks to reigns is muscle mass and even that is compensated by zygos
a guy like Ramirez has little real life appeal. He looks objectively good yes, but he also looks mentally retarded. As I said no mentally healthy women would see Ramirez as prime sex appeal male.
Reigns on the other hand does not give off autist vibes.
Nobody is disproving genetic determinism, I am saying that appeal is far more than being high PSL

the whole argument about "lust" is that tall dark and handsome deathmogs nordcucks, and i 100% agree btw
finally something we can agree on

• +1
Reactions: piec