This site is full of coping bluepillers

personality is a meme, man
biggest cope to come out of psl-osphere (and coping anxious teenagers-osphere in general tbh) srs
nt or death, no question
*excluding PSL4minuscels

• +1
Reactions: itseitherusorthem and Athene
if whores don't want to be imbued with my superior neanderthal genetics, they can suit themselves. I'm not compromising my masterrace bloodline in order to impregnate some NT foid.
Based.

biggest cope to come out of psl-osphere (and coping anxious teenagers-osphere in general tbh) srs
nt or death, no question
*excluding PSL4minuscels
cope. Chad can have nigger autism and still slay

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
cope. Chad can have nigger autism and still slay
Chad can be a confessed rapist and still slay.
651C5941 E5C2 4643 B4F5 26C5A01C7262

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
dating app scenario = non-dating app rest of life
lmfaaao coping force has arrived, which of the three graphs is next bro?? sure showed me there!!!
jfl at this shit, shouldve gone outside (*if PSL4plus, srs go er if psl4-) instead of throwing tens of thousand of dollars on a bunch of surgeries to cope with. who do you think is more likely to get in an ltr (which is where most of the guys in PSL4-PSL6 range get their poon from)? the nt guy that speaks to at least two hundred people a week, goes to at least two social events per day and has a friend circle that includes basically the entire city, or some coping guy in sweatpants looking up plastic surgery procedrues while he keeps whispering "fuck chad! personality is c-cope! fuck chad! personality is cope! f-fuck chad! personality is cope! f-f-fuck chad im srs guys!!!!!!!!! personality is cope im just not made for this shit i didnt even have a chance its not that im a massive fuckup its my moms fault for not breastfeeding me for 6 years!!!!!!". just fucking lol at you if you dont recognize that nt matters, go outside literally once in your life talk to some people you think that only male models get laid? sure they get most of the pussy, the get most of the nightclub pussy the dating app pussy but youre fucking delusional if you think looksmatched subhumans in an ltr dont exist, half of the copers on some of these sites dont even seem to think ltrs exist in general tbh, fuark massive suprise most of the adult population is in one, its not even like no one but the top 1% ever gets laid casually or has fwbs, youre just a subhuman both physically and mentally.
b-but i have one more irrelevant graph!!
jfl
p-projecting!!!
iu

dating app scenario = non-dating app rest of life
lmfaaao coping force has arrived, which of the three graphs is next bro?? sure showed me there!!!
jfl at this shit, shouldve gone outside (*if PSL4plus, srs go er if psl4-) instead of throwing tens of thousand of dollars on a bunch of surgeries to cope with. who do you think is more likely to get in an ltr (which is where most of the guys in PSL4-PSL6 range get their poon from)? the nt guy that speaks to at least two hundred people a week, goes to at least two social events per day and has a friend circle that includes basically the entire city, or some coping guy in sweatpants looking up plastic surgery procedrues while he keeps whispering "fuck chad! personality is c-cope! fuck chad! personality is cope! f-fuck chad! personality is cope! f-f-fuck chad im srs guys!!!!!!!!! personality is cope im just not made for this shit i didnt even have a chance its not that im a massive fuckup its my moms fault for not breastfeeding me for 6 years!!!!!!". just fucking lol at you if you dont recognize that nt matters, go outside literally once in your life talk to some people you think that only male models get laid? sure they get most of the pussy, the get most of the nightclub pussy the dating app pussy but youre fucking delusional if you think looksmatched subhumans in an ltr dont exist, half of the copers on some of these sites dont even seem to think ltrs exist in general tbh, fuark massive suprise most of the adult population is in one, its not even like no one but the top 1% ever gets laid casually or has fwbs, youre just a subhuman both physically and mentally.
b-but i have one more irrelevant graph!!
jfl
p-projecting!!!
iu

Christmas came early for @Ritalincel it'd seem

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Surgery wont improve your face. I've had double jaw, genio, zso, rhino, custom wrap around, almond eye surgery. Still a sub 5 kissless virgin subhuman.

pm me the pics please if you arent trollin
Surgery wont improve your face. I've had double jaw, genio, zso, rhino, custom wrap around, almond eye surgery. Still a sub 5 kissless virgin subhuman.

pm me if you arent trolling pls

Pm orge angle tbh

It depends on what you have to work with. Yeah sometimes its just not possible to be passable lookswise, but for some they can do it
Bruh i dont looksmaxx at all and im still looking good
lol

Just be confident!