This site is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Slowly turning into Lookism crap, everyone spamming some retarded meme shit over and over. This site had some ok advice on looksmax at least people tried to be legit, now it’s just some retards shitposting even in Looksmax section.

• +1
Reactions: quinn24, Ritalincel, FatmanO and 4 others
KEEP CRYING YOU FAG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, Ritalincel, Alexanderr and 6 others
Psl is dying what do you expect

• +1
Reactions: Autist
So what would be better? Fucking reddit?

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Insomniac, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Related image

• +1
Reactions: fobos, FatmanO, JellyBelly and 4 others
> r/trashy

• +1
Reactions: fobos, kobecel, left2die and 4 others
original

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Autist and Insomniac
Ldar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nibbamaxxing and Autist
KEEP CRYING YOU FAG
PSLI communities are only going to grow. More and more men are going to get blackpilled, we're just going to see websites fall and new ones created.
Slowly turning into Lookism crap, everyone spamming some retarded meme shit over and over. This site had some ok advice on looksmax at least people tried to be legit, now it’s just some retards shitposting even in Looksmax section.
Good for me then I'm slowly starting to be less addicted to this site

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Legit. Didn't even have much of a peak

• So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel
I'm going to break your jaw :feelsree:

Vanillestorms

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I'm literally shaking. This can't be happening. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the what happened today. I feel like I’m going to explode. This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. This is so fucked.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, ElliotRodgerJr, Insomniac and 1 other person
I'm literally shaking. This can't be happening. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the what happened today. I feel like I’m going to explode. This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. This is so fucked.
Autism

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others
I think I’m gonna ask for a ban

• JFL

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and Extra Chromosome
Didn’t read a single fucking word you permavirgin.

• +1
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

Didn't read one word, proceed to cry now, fag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
If you see any shitposting, just use report button, no need to make a thread about it. Also nowadays you see no meme threads in looksmaxxing discussions because we started to move memes(mewing,bonesmashing etc.) into off-topic.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Insomniac and Ritalincel
Status
Not open for further replies.