This site will attack you for any failings you have

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
And minimize any of your successes. That is why the ignore function is so valuable ! You have to ignore the haters !

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and Gilbert_Durandal
You need almost everything as a man tho

You need almost everything as a man tho
yah true, but nobody focuses on the positives on here. Even minimal successes there's some hating nigguh trying to take your shine away ! It's all crabs in the bucket type shut !

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
are you happy it's Friday?

are you happy it's Friday?
yea it's chill. I got to experience icc 25 all the way to the end, but I got work tomorrow n shut. However, it's only a 3 hour shift. So, I can just power through it and do some other shut throughout the day !

yea it's chill. I got to experience icc 25 all the way to the end, but I got work tomorrow n shut. However, it's only a 3 hour shift. So, I can just power through it and do some other shut throughout the day !
you can do this boyo I mog_or_be_mogged believe in you!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
And minimize any of your successes. That is why the ignore function is so valuable ! You have to ignore the haters !
Hating is the only thing keeping this forum alive tbh

• +1
Ngl it is kind of funny to be a random hater on the internet, but some neeguz on here take it too far. It's like a 24/7 job for some of these dudes. Look at the bull; he's on my ass in every thread spreading his faggotry lol.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Ngl it is kind of funny to be a random hater on the internet, but some neeguz on here take it too far. It's like a 24/7 job for some of these dudes. Look at the bull; he's on my ass in every thread spreading his faggotry lol.
Save every penny you’ve got, go to the specific area the bull lives. Then just continuously order Uber rides and treat him like a slave and cause him as much hassle as possible. Twould be the ultimate troll.

• JFL
hating was fun at first on counterstrike
but spreading the negativity started to hurt the soul
I WILL make you smile
I WILL make you laugh
YOU WILL be happy

hating was fun at first on counterstrike
but spreading the negativity started to hurt the soul
I WILL make you smile
I WILL make you laugh
YOU WILL be happy
Your face is abominable, absolutely repulsive to look at, your ratios are trash, pleaee just remove it from your avi and never interact with me again. Thanks.

• Love it
You face is abominable, absolutely repulsive to look at, your ratios are trash, pleaee just remove it from your avi and never interact with me again. Thanks.
shhhh i love you

Last edited:
Save every penny you’ve got, go to the specific area the bull lives. Then just continuously order Uber rides and treat him like a slave and cause him as much hassle as possible. Twould be the ultimate troll.
top kek why would I order him uber rides ? I'm not funding his n33t ass life lmao.

• +1
People don't want you to do better then them.

Honestly, I can foresee you being the next schery when you realize how out of place everything is.
I don't know who that is
but I love myself
and I love you too : )

top kek why would I order him uber rides ? I'm not funding his n33t ass life lmao.
or order it to x location , just slightly out of town so he has to drive quite a bit away and cancel last minute. Imagine the rants he would make, he would probably rope from the stress.

People don't want you to do better then them.
yuh, it's that crabs in the bucket mentality. It'll keep you broke n shut forever. We should be all uplifting eachother n shut ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251 and NotCarv
how much I hate niggers. I Just got back from Walmart was picking up some food...I went to check out and was paying with my discover card which has an American flag on it, well the machine wasn't reading the card...Well apparently food stamp cards look like my credit card so the lovely fat Negress behind the counter..talking so loudly like niggers do, said "you probly aint got no mo money on you ebt card shuga" I looked at her and said "what!" She replies "yo food stamps" i said "no its a credit card"...she says "you aint got to lie shuga we all hurtn now a days"..I looked at her and handed her my card and said "see the top it says D.I.S.C.O.V.E.R not free hand out card"..she ran it on her end and it went through..All I'm getting at is that nigger culture which has been the same for years is now seeping more than ever into white culture I'm proud of the fact i have good credit and a nice place to live and a nice car I have pride in the things i own but now it seems no matter what race you are its the social norm to accept handouts and be lazy.GOD DAMN IT WHAT HAPPENED TO WHITE PRIDE!! I see it all the fucking time whites with food stamps when my wife was in college she worked at a circle k gas station..she would come home and tell me about how people would come in and buy 20 bucks worth of candy with there food stamps whites acting the same as the Mexicans..and it breaks my fucking heart to see this whites being complacent with there shity lives they stay drunk and smoke weed and hang out with blacks and Mexicans and blare rap from there speakers and it fucking kills we as a white race are so much better than this...Fuck wake up white people are race is fucking dead(im aware im preaching to the choir cut me some slack im venting)if we keep this up!!!! god damn-it .

or order it to x location , just slightly out of town so he has to drive quite a bit away and cancel last minute. Imagine the rants he would make, he would probably rope from the stress.
nah, i'm not wasting a single penny on that shut

• +1