This spice has killed my androgen receptors

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Rosemary is a very common spice in Italian cuisine: Italians like me use it everywhere and I was used it eat this spice everyday in every soup and meat dish.

Today I searched on google "how to increase androgen receptors" and I found this guide:

Which claims that rosemary interferes with androgen receptor activity.

And then I found further evidence about it:

In our most recent study evaluating diterpenes from rosemary for anti-cancer activity we have identified carnosic acid as a disruptor of androgen receptor activity.

I am sure this shit is the cause of my impossibility to gain muscle despite the years of weight training, together with masturbation.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 1973, Usum and 1 other person
PizzaPastacels get the fuck in here
@Time Travel @NCT @Kinko @medialcanthuscel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 1973
highly doubt it

I eat rosemary on potatoes a shit tonne and my shoulder to hip ratio is fine, plus my dick is 7x.5.5.

it's genetics

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
highly doubt it

I eat rosemary on potatoes a shit tonne and my shoulder to hip ratio is fine, plus my dick is 7x.5.5.

it's genetics
Either you weren’t effected or you would have been even more androgenic, had you not eaten rosemary. I reckon the effect cant be that strong either way tho

Rosemary is a very common spice in Italian cuisine: Italians like me use it everywhere and I was used it eat this spice everyday in every soup and meat dish.

Today I searched on google "how to increase androgen receptors" and I found this guide:

Which claims that rosemary interferes with androgen receptor activity.

And then I found further evidence about it:

I am sure this shit is the cause of my impossibility to gain muscle despite the years of weight training, together with masturbation.
do all spices include or just rosemary interferes?
o
do all spices include or just rosemary interferes?
ow my bad nvm

Either you weren’t effected or you would have been even more androgenic, had you not eaten rosemary. I reckon the effect cant be that strong either way tho
it'd be pissweak

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
PizzaPastacels get the fuck in here
@Time Travel @NCT @Kinko @medialcanthuscel
Over for meds
Tbh I barely eat Italian food nowadays, only chicken mostly.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Italian cuisine is my favorite ngl
Gonna watch out next time I get Italian food

Fuuuuuuckkk.
I used to eat whole rosemary branches

I'd say cope. Blame youe mother she failed to fill you with that high prenatal T.

you cant increase androgen receptors

maybe only the activity

And artificial androgen receptors in the future will also not happen because it is against the agenda

Lol no, fap isnt going to do shit
And plants usually aree weak at hormonal activities, and Rosemary is probably consumed under few grams

Do labs, T, Estradiol, prolactin and cortisol without labs all this that you say is a blindshot

Stop fucking cope about subhuman look and leave poor rosemary alone
blame jews and genes

gym
roids
?

that's an increase in the amount of ligand not receptors