This subhuman surgeon

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Sup boyos,

bad news, I just talked to my surgeon and he turned out to be an utter subhuman. I told him I need a Le Fort 3 (which he actually performs every now and then jfl) and this dude started shit talking this forum, saying we‘re wannabe experts and an LF3 would actually make me look aesthetically worse. :lul::lul: What an utter moron, my shit tier maxilla needs hardcore movement. He looked at me with his skull that looks like even a Le Fort 17 couldn’t save it and then has the nerve to tell me whoever recommended me a Le Fort 3 is clueless jfl. I‘m fuming. Like nigga pls, if I could I‘d get a monobloc and get my whole skull cut in half to advance its width. Sadly that’s not possible, so we gotta work with what we have, but this subhuman wants to looksmin me. He didn’t even know what I meant when I asked for an MSDO and didn’t know the term Ramus either jfllll. How am I gonna let this dude operate on me? Fuck this shit country, I need Dr. Sinn to move here and save me from this subhumanity.

What shit choice is that now? Either go abroad and pay ass loads of money, or have the insurance pay, but get treated by a subhuman. Fuuuuuuck.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 9344, Kilimanjaro and 11 others
Ur probs could all be solved w/ 14.99 at Home depot.
P.S. don’t get nylon won’t work

i think you trolling at this point

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6512, MentalistKebab and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and 6485b025t
I told him I need a Le Fort 3 (which he actually performs every now and then jfl) and this dude started shit talking this forum, saying we‘re wannabe experts and an LF3 would actually make me look aesthetically worse.
He was right tho if you talk about full LFIII, its not aesthetic operation
Eppley on this:
I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7173, Sergio-OMS and 12 others
Eppley on this:
I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved.

I don’t believe that, especially not from fucking Eppley who just wants to slap his implants on everyone. The surgeons are just afraid of fucking up the surgery and getting into trouble.

Check out this girl who had a Le Fort 3.

6toB1QD.jpg

yPWL2sU.jpg

Bish hardcore ascended from subhuman to Becky, now ask yourself if she’s gives a shit about „aesthetic trade offs“. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Mouthbreath
I don’t believe that, especially not from fucking Eppley who just wants to slap husband implants on everyone. The surgeons are just afraid of fucking up the surgery and getting into trouble.

6toB1QD.jpg

yPWL2sU.jpg

Bish hardcore ascended from subhuman to Becky, now ask yourself if she’s gives a shit about „aesthetic trade offs“. :lul:
Are you this reccesed tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Are you this reccesed tho?

I think I am, but my soft tissue is covering it up. I also have a bad case of PLS1- skull. I need every fucking surgery there is.

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
I don’t believe that, especially not from fucking Eppley who just wants to slap his implants on everyone. The surgeons are just afraid of fucking up the surgery and getting into trouble.

6toB1QD.jpg

yPWL2sU.jpg

Im sure that isnt normal LFIII, but variation of LFII
You dont have cruzon for sure

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and highT
Im sure that isnt normal LFIII, but variation of LFII
You dont have cruzon for sure

I don’t have Crouzon, but I feel like I have some sort of syndrome. My head has a fucked up shape.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and SadnessWYJ

6toB1QD.jpg

yPWL2sU.jpg

that’s not a lefort III you utter retard JFL you need a brain transplant :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Eppley on this:
The nerve damage risk on that surgery is quite high.
Its why they mostly reserve it for patients with crouzons etc.

• +1
Reactions: Salience
No, this legit happened this morning. I told him that our community is advising for Le Fort 3s.
the fuck what? :D
He srsly knows our community?

Should have made clear you ment MLF3 not the peel my face off and put it back again LF3

that’s not a lefort III you utter retard JFL you need a brain transplant :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do you know what surgery she had? Mirin her ascension tbh.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Do you know what surgery she had? Mirin her ascension tbh.
Lefort I maxillary advancement and BSSO mandibular setback. Yeah she looks fantastic now.

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum and EndlessDreamz
U should have asked for MOD L 3 not L3 u dumb.
Same aesthetic result but different procedure

• +1
Reactions: Salience
nigga didint want you to mog him, over for him

6toB1QD.jpg

yPWL2sU.jpg

I read the journal this pic came from, she had a modified LFII.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Share side profile. I bet you dont need LF3

This forum IS full of wannabe experts who over estimate their intelligence. Sometimes I can't believe what I read on here.

• +1
Reactions: Salience, highT, Sergio-OMS and 1 other person
All youngcells here must studymax and become blackpilled surgeons tbh, if i could start uni again i would do it, the world needs it.

• +1
All youngcells here must studymax and become blackpilled surgeons tbh, if i could start uni again i would do it, the world needs it.
I’m 99% certain of the surgeon OP is referring to based on the description and he is certainly blackpilled. He probably went full pushy autism and miscommunicated that he wants a Lefort 3 rather than a mod LF3.

LeFort 17 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: fras
I’m 99% certain of the surgeon OP is referring to based on the description and he is certainly blackpilled. He probably went full pushy autism and miscommunicated that he wants a Lefort 3 rather than a mod LF3.

Who would that be then? Nobody knows the surgeon I‘m at actually :lul:

@fras op did u ask for Lefort 3 or Modified Lefort 3? Those are different

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 4430
Does he have an account here?

Lmao no, I'm probably the first PSL sperg that went to that surgeon I'm with.
So how was he trash talking us? Did you tell him about PSL community? Probably a bad move. And you should do Bimax with a HIGH Lefort 1 for nose area and mandible and then modified Lefort 3 for under eyes and zygo projection

So how was he trash talking us? Did you tell him about PSL community? Probably a bad move. And you should do Bimax with a HIGH Lefort 1 for nose area and mandible and then modified Lefort 3 for under eyes and zygo projection

I just told him how we have a community that gives each other advice.

• JFL
Reactions: Fahkumram