This submissive cuck @Xangsane is LITERALLY...

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and TUSSELEIF
we need to purge the gays from this board before they fuck everything up with their retarded ideas on what's attractive. Only straight people can properly analyze and objectively determine what is good looking just as the ancient sculptors did during ancient times when creating depictions of the divine, we don't need ur retarded faggot brain coping that sam smith is objectively good-looking because hes a faggot.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18544 and 3 others
we need to purge the gays from this board before they fuck everything up with their retarded ideas on what's attractive. Only straight people can properly analyze and objectively determine what is good looking just as the ancient sculptors did during ancient times when creating depictions of the divine, we don't need ur retarded faggot brain coping that sam smith is objectively good-looking because hes a faggot.
Shut the fuck up greycel.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 18544 and Banasura
Shut the fuck up greycel.
Dog Love GIF by Pamily

Oh, you've got an ass on you alright, see that's what he's talkin' about! Spread your ass open, dude. You can do the rump shaker, huh? The thug shaker, give me the thug shaker! Shake your ass. Take your hands off it and shake that shit, pull your shirt up, I know you can shake it. Shake it. Yeah, that’s some thug ass right there.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Aypo129
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Xangsane I just looked back at the pics. What the fuck were you wearing :feelskek::feelskek:
The AI gave me those clothes jfl. It's just regular boxer briefs and trousers

custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking femboy I've ever seen. Imagine his juicy legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside his SQUISHY ethnic ass, morphing and twisting his innocence into raging lust, his brown asshole swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I ruthlessly penetrate him. Imagine his little high contrast feminine face, so innocent and neotenous, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from his White dominator, as my BWC erupts it's hot, steamy, and sticky load inside his brown asshole, forever marking his juicy brown ass as my territory with my cum. Imagine him sweating and screaming of pain and pleasure from my BWC thrusting deep inside his ass. He is literally built for taking big white cock.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking femboy I've ever seen. Imagine his juicy legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside his SQUISHY ethnic ass, morphing and twisting his innocence into raging lust, his brown asshole swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I ruthlessly penetrate him. Imagine his little high contrast feminine face, so innocent and neotenous, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from his White dominator, as my BWC erupts it's hot, steamy, and sticky load inside his brown asshole, forever marking his juicy brown ass as my territory with my cum. Imagine him sweating and screaming of pain and pleasure from my BWC thrusting deep inside his ass. He is literally built for taking big white cock.

View attachment 2315279
View attachment 2315281
View attachment 2315283
View attachment 2315285
View attachment 2315287

@Xangsane
@Viperm @BearBoy
Rate my back
IMG 20230712 190545

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
It’s funny to say xangsane is a cock taker but you took it too far bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Xangsane
can’t imagine being 10 percent bigger but not being a 7 foot 27 inch bidelt 8x6 beast

View attachment 2315279
View attachment 2315281
View attachment 2315283
View attachment 2315285
View attachment 2315287

@Xangsane
Imagine him viciously squeezing ur cock as he orgasms on ur bwc

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Xangsane and Deleted member 18544
The AI gave me those clothes jfl. It's just regular boxer briefs and trousers
Cope. We all know you were wearing this in public to show your ass off to potential BWC partners:
3440786 IMG 20230528 220824

3442800 1685605342578

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, normie_joe, Prettyboy and 1 other person
What suggestive
Stop acting like you don't know what you're doing. All of us, including you, know you are showing off your body to attract BWC partners.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
Stop acting like you don't know what you're doing. All of us, including you, know you are showing off your body to attract BWC partners.
No I'm not...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Sure. That's why you posted images like this:

What? This is a normal looksmax.org post.
No I opened this site and the first thing I saw was Xangsgay shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Xangsane
No, I just wanted my Physique analysed.
You would post your actual physique if you wanted a rating but instead you are posting bimboified male anime asses 🍑

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18544