This submissive cuck @Xangsane is LITERALLY...

@Xangsane like this post if your mom has a fat ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
Why is anyone paying attention to that retard and why is he not on r/cuck instead of here?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18544
custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking femboy I've ever seen. Imagine his juicy legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside his SQUISHY ethnic ass, morphing and twisting his innocence into raging lust, his brown asshole swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I ruthlessly penetrate him. Imagine his little high contrast feminine face, so innocent and neotenous, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from his White dominator, as my BWC erupts it's hot, steamy, and sticky load inside his brown asshole, forever marking his juicy brown ass as my territory with my cum. Imagine him sweating and screaming of pain and pleasure from my BWC thrusting deep inside his ass. He is literally built for taking big white cock.

View attachment 2315279
View attachment 2315281
View attachment 2315283
View attachment 2315285
View attachment 2315287

@Xangsane

• Love it
Reactions: SubHumanHere
no. I'm likely getting married to a woman.
And? It doesn't mean you don't have desires for BWC (we all know you do). West and South Asians are all repressed homosexuals.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
what the hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
I hate niggers

custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BWC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect White cock taking femboy I've ever seen. Imagine his juicy legs forced wide open for the pulsating mass of White cock that will be ingrained deep inside his SQUISHY ethnic ass, morphing and twisting his innocence into raging lust, his brown asshole swallowing my White steaming cock whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as I ruthlessly penetrate him. Imagine his little high contrast feminine face, so innocent and neotenous, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from his White dominator, as my BWC erupts it's hot, steamy, and sticky load inside his brown asshole, forever marking his juicy brown ass as my territory with my cum. Imagine him sweating and screaming of pain and pleasure from my BWC thrusting deep inside his ass. He is literally built for taking big white cock.

View attachment 2315279
View attachment 2315281
View attachment 2315283
View attachment 2315285
View attachment 2315287

@Xangsane
I mean fr nigga didn't just makes these ai renders out of think air did he? You have to consider the logistics. He set up his camera for 10 second timer, walked in front of it. And perked up his femboy ass to get a good picture.

I mean seriously

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Xangsane
@her @Lmao @5ft1 @Kingkellz @Preston @enchanted_elixir @Niklaus Mikaelson literal faggots have invaded the forum. Ban them

• WTF
I mean fr nigga didn't just makes these ai renders out of think air did he? You have to consider the logistics. He set up his camera for 10 second timer, walked in front of it. And perked up his femboy ass to get a good picture.

I mean seriously
I am not a femboy

• +1
@her @Lmao @5ft1 @Kingkellz @Preston @enchanted_elixir @Niklaus Mikaelson literal faggots have invaded the forum. Ban them
anoright says he's deleted.

• So Sad
It's a joke, chill.

I remember the good days when we used to ban ppl for being gay

Now every third member on this site is at least bi-curious

@Master why are you intent on running this shithole site into the ground

• JFL
I remember the good days when we used to ban ppl for being gay

Now every third member on this site is at least bi-curious

@Master why are you
what do you think my sexuality is?

what do you think my sexuality is?
Bi curious in denial

At the very least you want to get pegged by a woman which still makes you gay

yes but it's being done by a woman.
Xangsane be rating mens asses and posting booty pics and then claiming to be straight

@Xangsane 💀

• +1