this tiktok hight tier normie at best is lusted on by thousand of females

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
just because of his style and tattoos.

and there is so much stuff this dude can improve.

tattoos are legit one of best looksmaxes if above 4.5 in psl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Adriana Lima

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9670, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
Looks like a fucking cuck, i would break his fucking back in a streetfight fucking bitchass boiling my blood

"he looks like a fucking cuck. he needs to shave it off, grow a beard, hit the mma class, learn game and get this confidence up. not this tattoo gay stuff."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Heguldus, KraftDurchLeid and 13 others
everyone has tats nowadays. Its a normie-trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Stare, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
everyone has tats nowadays. Its a normie-trait

lmao literally very few people of whole population are tattooed let alone having some like this dude.

nice and carefully placed high quality tats improve your smv hugely, simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, datboijj and AsGoodAsItGets
lmao literally very few people of whole population are tattooed let alone having some like this dude.

nice and carefully placed high quality tats improve your smv hugely, simple as that.
Gymcelled body with HTN face that he has is more important than any of his tats

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
tattoo and style halo is underrated here:what:

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and nastynas
Gymcelled body with HTN face that he has is more important than any of his tats
cope after cope bro, just stop it.

do you think all the women that like his videos and comment doing it because of his absolutely HTN face and just above average, not even lean enough body? you can find hundreds of dudes like that on the app, they don't get this validation.

the reason he is lusted is his overall aesthetic and most importantly tattoos.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Adriana Lima
just above average, not even lean enough body?
His V-taper is top 1% or so, not 'above average'.

This guy, not considering his tattoos, is like top 10% easily. tattoos just add niche appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, datboijj, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
His V-taper is top 1% or so, not 'above average'.

This guy, not considering his tattoos, is like top 10% easily. tattoos just add niche appeal.
not really, it just looks good in this video especially thumbnail because he is obviously leaning, and we don't know if he is flexing or not.

there is no way he is %10, more like %25 pushing %20 at most.

not really, it just looks good in this video especially thumbnail because he is obviously leaning, and we don't know if he is flexing or not.

there is no way he is %10, more like %25 pushing %20 at most.
If 1/4th of the guys I met IRL look as good, or better, than the guy in this vid, I would rope tbh. Would be legit 0 reason to ever go outside anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Is he a hood nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
If 1/4th of the guys I met IRL look as good, or better, than the guy in this vid, I would rope tbh. Would be legit 0 reason to ever go outside anymore.
idk neither care about psl percentages, but one thing for sure is tattoos are one of best looksmaxes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Is he a hood nigga?
idk, he just seems to be pretending for his overall look tbh.

but i seen some hood black females in comments so it seems that they are falling for it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 10615, GymCelNeckPill and 2 others
I should tattoomaxx ngl. But I'm afraid of the pain

• Love it

Cant view, is this on timtok?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and NumbThePain

He's good looking, not by PSL standards but moggs the average guy plus has badboy appeal.

body halo
rtt halo
hair halo

cope after cope bro, just stop it.

do you think all the women that like his videos and comment doing it because of his absolutely HTN face and just above average, not even lean enough body? you can find hundreds of dudes like that on the app, they don't get this validation.

the reason he is lusted is his overall aesthetic and most importantly tattoos.
You’re downplaying everything about this guy so hard just so you can cope that getting a sleeve will make you chad ngl

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Ah yes let me paint my skin so I can look like a thug for the rest of my life:soy:

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 10615
Trash tier tattoos. Body + haircut gives him high appeal

i highly doubt if you take 100 random men on the street 25 of them will be better then this guy, this guys guys face is like a 7/10 and hes body is a 10/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Looksmaxxed UK HTN

i highly doubt if you take 100 random men on the street 25 of them will be better then this guy, this guys guys face is like a 7/10 and hes body is a 10/10.
More like top 10-5%

sh

show images and screenshot , i cant access tik tok

Looks like a fucking cuck, i would break his fucking back in a streetfight fucking bitchass boiling my blood
This website has made you delusional.
He's a male model. If you met 100 random men from the US population, its unlikely you'd find a single guy who was remotely attractive as him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Mrinfinityx

It is fucking ugly and low class

Just look at fucking Sean O Pry and take example

This website has made you delusional.
He's a male model. If you met 100 random men from the US population, its unlikely you'd find a single guy who was remotely attractive as him.
When I go out I see plenty dudes like him

Dude looks like a gay ass try hard preppy with his tats being taylored to attract females instead of having a personality and things he really likes.

This is just a niche effect. He has fake status with Tik Tok going for him as well.

The height doesn't hold him back much since he's by himself in his homo vids. However, his chin makes him look like a grown ass baby. Perhaps the women are attracted to him because he looks like a baby.

Overall tats don't do shit for a sub 5 and only not needed by 7+ men because you don't put gay weak ass bumper stickers on a (Insert high caliber car) Bentley, Lexus, Lambo, Ferarri, etc.

The 5-6.5 might give them access to a small niche of women. This is just like a very small niche of women that prefer red heads, crazy wild beards or long hair on men. It helps the mid tier normies but Chad's don't need that weak shit.

Tats just mean you don't value your body enough or you're insecure in your own skin that you believe you need a bumper sticker to make it more attractive to the opposite sex.

Now days it's more original to not have these tats. Back when I was working a wage slave job, everyone had a damn tat. Then some had to take it to an extreme for more attention with gauges, nose rings, nipple rings, etc. Fucking wierd ass losers that think this extra shit will give them female attention. Bro, just looks max naturally for your face and body, be on your purpose, improve your game and have a pair of balls with strong masculine frame. All that other shit is a waste of time and money while ruining your natural looks.

King Solomon doesn't need that shit either. I'm a damn King with more wisdom in my pinky than that tatted biotch. I have thousands of bitches and I don't even have access to social media.