Over This trucel has literally EVERY FALIO. ALL OF THEM. Not one redeemable quality about his looks. Make room for the new saint

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

I can’t crempee! I can’t breed!!

Gigamanlet, ethnic, framelet, wristlet, bug eyes, sfs, boneless, shit coloring. Nigga has every falio a person can have.

Like how do genetics that are so shit even exist anymore holy fuck. What the fuck natural selection? I guess that’s what happens when you force foids to marry subhumans generation after generation. Fucking brutyl

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

He has hair
5ED50445 4182 47BA B5B6 D34ED99C6EA9

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
At least Bo2cel is white and tall. This guy has literally ZERO redeemable qualities. No amount of surgery, skin bleaching, or roids could ascend him. Holy fucking shit.
Yeah tbh. It is arranged marriage or death for him. But tbh he’ll find some looksmatched girl via arranged marriage. But he’ll never be desired. If I was him I’d rope.

TheAnomaly

TheAnomaly

Handsome Manlet
Maybe many of the people where he lives are unattractive. . So. Would’nt be that bad then.

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

Mongolian untermensch
View attachment 1747964
Gigamanlet, ethnic, framelet, wristlet, bug eyes, sfs, boneless, shit coloring. Nigga has every falio a person can have.

Like how do genetics that are so shit even exist anymore holy fuck. What the fuck natural selection? I guess that’s what happens when you force foids to marry subhumans generation after generation. Fucking brutyl
He debunked PSL btw

sibience

sibience

Gold
At least Bo2cel is white and tall. This guy has literally ZERO redeemable qualities. No amount of surgery, skin bleaching, or roids could ascend him. Holy fucking shit.

Yes he is truecel but there are much uglier people. For example people with severe facial deformities.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

AbstractArt

AbstractArt

Iron
If I was a 10/10 Chad I'd befriend him and any girl that hits me up thirsy would have to fuck him to fuck me. Once they fuck him I would then laugh at them and walk away. They would press charges on me for "forcing them into prostitution".

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

He seems quite happy. Statusmaxed TikTok star.
It’s impossible to look like that and be happy.

And he’s only 19 shit can only go downhill from here. His future is wageslaving and working crunch as a coder while Chad texts stacy with the iphone update he programmed

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Bump

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Sub faelid
View attachment 1747964

Mogs me

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
It’s impossible to look like that and be happy.

And he’s only 19 shit can only go downhill from here. His future is wageslaving and working crunch as a coder while Chad texts stacy with the iphone update he programmed
He will get Indian foid via arranged marriage. They will have subhuman kids obvs.

sub3lowiqcel

sub3lowiqcel

Iron
View attachment 1747964

mogs me

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Pioneer of the mulatto pill
View attachment 1747964

Everyone has seen him he’s been on TikTok for months

CFW432

CFW432

Zephir
Generation after generation of trucels breeding = ugly women AND ugly men = more trucels. It’s a never ending cycle.
True.

But im just so tired of seeing this line of thinking were its always that dads fault that the child is ugly lmao. When in my experience daughters usually take after the fathers, and sons usually take after the mothers. I take after my mom, in things like skin color, and hair type, which i know are the biggest things that make me incel.

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Why do you always assume its the mans fault for having subhuman genes, his mom could be the ugly one.
Hindus need to stop arrange and let them actually find a wife of their looksmatch, by themselves
, why do so many subhuman ganges hindu have like 10 children's, no he is not going to be a topper, and get u out of poverty

phukmikehok

phukmikehok

🏴‍☠️*Retired*🏴‍☠️
View attachment 1747964

He's literally good looking plus he's short and Dravidian.

Imagine thinking this Royal, majestic BvLL can't slay. Jfl at you.

Last edited:
CFW432

CFW432

Zephir
Hindus need to stop arrange and let them actually find a wife at their looksmatch
, why do so many subhuman ganges hindu have like 10 children's, no he is not going to be a topper, and get u out of poverty
Curry muslims also do arrange marriages to lmao, lets not be hypocrites here.

The main thing that affects curries looks the most is abo/south indian/ south asian hunter gatherer ancestry.

Without it curries would look like iranians or caucasians from the caucasus.

What we need to do is be the first ones to develop CRSPR and gene editing and edit out the abo ancestry and only leave the aryan and neolithic iranian ancestry in curries.

uglymug2

uglymug2

Furry pilled
Looks deformed. Tiny skull

B

buckchadley31

Zephir
I bet me and you saw worse than him in Oran @buckchadley31
I swear I remember seeing someone who looks like the curry in OP but taller and wearing Lacoste w TN. He was walking w/ two very bad bitches between his arms.

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

Mongolian untermensch
Arranged marriage probably wont give much choice to her
Considering that everyone nowadays has access to the internet she would just probably sperg out or do something traigc. Maybe if they found his looksmatch but then imagine how the offspring would look like.

uglymug2

uglymug2

Furry pilled
Curry muslims also do arrange marriages to lmao, lets not be hypocrites here.

The main thing that affects curries looks the most is abo/south indian/ south asian hunter gatherer ancestry.

Without it curries would look like iranians or caucasians from the caucasus.

What we need to do is be the first ones to develop CRSPR and gene editing and edit out the abo ancestry and only leave the aryan and neolithic iranian ancestry in curries.
Yeah, I’m white and even insecure about not having blue eyes. Im pretty sure the whole world would be happy being white