This trucel has literally EVERY FALIO. ALL OF THEM. Not one redeemable quality about his looks. Make room for the new saint

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank

Gigamanlet, ethnic, framelet, wristlet, bug eyes, sfs, boneless, shit coloring. Nigga has every falio a person can have.

Like how do genetics that are so shit even exist anymore holy fuck. What the fuck natural selection? I guess that’s what happens when you force foids to marry subhumans generation after generation. Fucking brutyl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, CursedOne, BrahminBoss and 33 others
Just be confident in a nutshell

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Ricochet, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Never began for him. Beyond over :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Merćer, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
Never began for him. Beyond over :feelsrope:
At least Bo2cel is white and tall. This guy has literally ZERO redeemable qualities. No amount of surgery, skin bleaching, or roids could ascend him. Holy fucking shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 20679, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
He doesn't have every failo.

-He has hair
-He has facial hair (if you care about it)
-Seems NT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, oldcelloser, Lawton88 and 22 others
He has hair
5ED50445 4182 47BA B5B6 D34ED99C6EA9

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, HerpDerpson, .🇹🇩. and 13 others
At least Bo2cel is white and tall. This guy has literally ZERO redeemable qualities. No amount of surgery, skin bleaching, or roids could ascend him. Holy fucking shit.
Yeah tbh. It is arranged marriage or death for him. But tbh he’ll find some looksmatched girl via arranged marriage. But he’ll never be desired. If I was him I’d rope.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Kingcel32
Maybe many of the people where he lives are unattractive. . So. Would’nt be that bad then.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
More info about this dude?

• +1
@prettyboislime

Indians on looksmax already grinding to become top tier VIPs

C9BBE902 CF59 4A41 AAE2 A945772512E8

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HerpDerpson, Toth's thot and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15164 and 3 others
He'd literally need $1M USD for ascension

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
View attachment 1747964
Gigamanlet, ethnic, framelet, wristlet, bug eyes, sfs, boneless, shit coloring. Nigga has every falio a person can have.

Like how do genetics that are so shit even exist anymore holy fuck. What the fuck natural selection? I guess that’s what happens when you force foids to marry subhumans generation after generation. Fucking brutyl
He debunked PSL btw

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, EggKing, .🇹🇩. and 18 others

Yes he is truecel but there are much uglier people. For example people with severe facial deformities.

• +1
LowInhibitionmaxxing worked for him.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2403 and 9 others
If I was a 10/10 Chad I'd befriend him and any girl that hits me up thirsy would have to fuck him to fuck me. Once they fuck him I would then laugh at them and walk away. They would press charges on me for "forcing them into prostitution".

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, Dr SmalCox, twilight and 22 others
lol
lmao
JFL
I feel sorry for this, boyo. Honestly. Sending thoughts and prayers.
StTikTokcel1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, .🇹🇩., TUSSELEIF and 7 others
He seems quite happy. Statusmaxed TikTok star.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Richard_Hungwell and Kingcel32
I bet me and you saw worse than him in Oran @buckchadley31

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Erik-Jón
He seems quite happy. Statusmaxed TikTok star.
It’s impossible to look like that and be happy.

And he’s only 19 shit can only go downhill from here. His future is wageslaving and working crunch as a coder while Chad texts stacy with the iphone update he programmed

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Bakin donuts 🍩, MaxillaMaxing and 7 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
View attachment 1747964

Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zylk and RecessedChinCel
It’s impossible to look like that and be happy.

And he’s only 19 shit can only go downhill from here. His future is wageslaving and working crunch as a coder while Chad texts stacy with the iphone update he programmed
He will get Indian foid via arranged marriage. They will have subhuman kids obvs.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
View attachment 1747964

mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, EggKing, subhuman incel and 3 others
Why do you always assume its the mans fault for having subhuman genes, his mom could be the ugly one.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, GetShrekt, Richard_Hungwell and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and justinzayn
He will get Indian foid via arranged marriage. They will have subhuman kids obvs.
And you think she'll look like this lol? She unironically mogs his skull in size.
CFL looksmatch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, RecessedChinCel, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Why do you always assume its the mans fault for having subhuman genes, his mom could be the ugly one.
Generation after generation of trucels breeding = ugly women AND ugly men = more trucels. It’s a never ending cycle.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17291 and Kingcel32
View attachment 1747964

Everyone has seen him he’s been on TikTok for months

He has Crouzons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19478
Generation after generation of trucels breeding = ugly women AND ugly men = more trucels. It’s a never ending cycle.
True.

But im just so tired of seeing this line of thinking were its always that dads fault that the child is ugly lmao. When in my experience daughters usually take after the fathers, and sons usually take after the mothers. I take after my mom, in things like skin color, and hair type, which i know are the biggest things that make me incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, rand anon, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Hindus need to stop arrange and let them actually find a wife of their looksmatch, by themselves
, why do so many subhuman ganges hindu have like 10 children's, no he is not going to be a topper, and get u out of poverty

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Looking good, one of the rare GL Indian girls I have seen.

Yeah, if his parents have connections then maybe.
Literally impossible. Even if they found one she would just probably run away. I honestly think that an average curry female could beat the shit out of him if he harassed them.
Pajeeta1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deprived, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
View attachment 1747964

He's literally good looking plus he's short and Dravidian.

Imagine thinking this Royal, majestic BvLL can't slay. Jfl at you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, Richard_Hungwell, rand anon and 3 others
Literally impossible. Even if they found one she would just probably run away. I honestly think that an average curry female could beat the shit out of him if he harassed them.
View attachment 1748022
Arranged marriage probably wont give much choice to her

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and subhuman incel
Hindus need to stop arrange and let them actually find a wife at their looksmatch
, why do so many subhuman ganges hindu have like 10 children's, no he is not going to be a topper, and get u out of poverty
Curry muslims also do arrange marriages to lmao, lets not be hypocrites here.

The main thing that affects curries looks the most is abo/south indian/ south asian hunter gatherer ancestry.

Without it curries would look like iranians or caucasians from the caucasus.

What we need to do is be the first ones to develop CRSPR and gene editing and edit out the abo ancestry and only leave the aryan and neolithic iranian ancestry in curries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., rand anon, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
Looks deformed. Tiny skull

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I bet me and you saw worse than him in Oran @buckchadley31
I swear I remember seeing someone who looks like the curry in OP but taller and wearing Lacoste w TN. He was walking w/ two very bad bitches between his arms.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and alriodai
Arranged marriage probably wont give much choice to her
Considering that everyone nowadays has access to the internet she would just probably sperg out or do something traigc. Maybe if they found his looksmatch but then imagine how the offspring would look like.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Curry muslims also do arrange marriages to lmao, lets not be hypocrites here.

The main thing that affects curries looks the most is abo/south indian/ south asian hunter gatherer ancestry.

Without it curries would look like iranians or caucasians from the caucasus.

What we need to do is be the first ones to develop CRSPR and gene editing and edit out the abo ancestry and only leave the aryan and neolithic iranian ancestry in curries.
Yeah, I’m white and even insecure about not having blue eyes. Im pretty sure the whole world would be happy being white

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn