This trucel has literally EVERY FALIO. ALL OF THEM. Not one redeemable quality about his looks. Make room for the new saint

I swear I remember seeing someone who looks like the curry in OP but taller and wearing Lacoste w TN. He was walking w/ two very bad bitches between his arms.
Just be confident bro

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Yeah, I’m white and even insecure about not having blue eyes. Im pretty sure the whole world would be happy being white
Nordic pheno or North Atlantid pheno, these are the two most universally attractive phenotypes in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, rand anon, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Considering that everyone nowadays has access to the internet she would just probably sperg out or do something traigc. Maybe if they found his looksmatch but then imagine how the offspring would look like.
There are midget women, too, so that's a possibility

Nordic pheno or North Atlantid pheno, these are the two most universally attractive phenotypes in the world.
You've forgotten the third pheno, sir

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, rand anon, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
My dad looks nordic, my mom has brown eyes but still the bone structure of a nordic women. While I look like shit wtf

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: mug and justinzayn
We need to go clubbing nigga, Jawharamaxxing is legit
don' worry i'll hook u up with sum 15/16 yaers old girl if u cool w girls that age gang

• Woah
I think he ends up in an ltr with a midget woman. There are such couples.

E6B0793A CE80 4583 A044 0E7B8522FF0E

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
At least Bo2cel is white and tall. This guy has literally ZERO redeemable qualities. No amount of surgery, skin bleaching, or roids could ascend him. Holy fucking shit.
This is wrong, extensive surgery that rearranges his skull could potentially ascend him. We quite literally need to open this niggas face wide open and arrange bones differently, take out deformed bones and put plastic/silicone implants in their place. There is no such thing as an unsalvagable person. Remember, an ugly face literally just means disproportioned/deformed bones, surgeries are literally about reshaping,shaving, or completely replacing a deformed bone with a plastic/silicone implant in its place.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, RecessedChinCel and justinzayn
don' worry i'll hook u up with sum 15/16 yaers old girl if u cool w girls that age gang
Jfl how many JBs do you have just laying around

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
As an average looking white man in 2022 I literally have the same SMV as him lookswise. We're all blackops2cel in the eyes of fongoloids.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Richard_Hungwell, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Jfl how many JBs do you have just laying around
idk bro but trust me it's easy to get JBs if you're older
idk why but they like "maturity" and shit
how tall are u buckey?

• +1
He gets negativemogged by this brazilian 404-midface bad boy (negativemogged = he mogs this teen)

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deprived, justinzayn and 2 others
He gets negativemogged by this brazilian 404-midface bad boy (negativemogged = he mogs this teen)

View attachment 1748057
@galego123 @Beetlejuice @pizza @bkr2906 he's our brazilian incel saint, we should protect him at all costs :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza, galego123 and Beetlejuice
@galego123 @Beetlejuice @pizza @bkr2906 he's our brazilian incel saint, we should protect him at all costs :owo:
i dont even wanna talk about it its too much

But he's a snappy dresser and good dancer...

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
idk bro but trust me it's easy to get JBs if you're older
idk why but they like "maturity" and shit
how tall are u buckey?
1.82m
Yeah there was this girl in middle school, 15yo at the time and she was already seeing some 20yo guy

Even if I ascend and go through all my surgeries, I still won’t have that much confidence and being NT as this guy possess.
Brutal :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Wallenberg
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and chinpilled69
If I was a 10/10 Chad I'd befriend him and any girl that hits me up thirsy would have to fuck him to fuck me. Once they fuck him I would then laugh at them and walk away. They would press charges on me for "forcing them into prostitution".
Unironically can't stop laughing out loud imagining that, have been laughing for more than 2 minutes already :lul:

• +1
Slayer no interior do Amazonas

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Prince88, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
This is wrong, extensive surgery that rearranges his skull could potentially ascend him. We quite literally need to open this niggas face wide open and arrange bones differently, take out deformed bones and put plastic/silicone implants in their place. There is no such thing as an unsalvagable person. Remember, an ugly face literally just means disproportioned/deformed bones, surgeries are literally about reshaping,shaving, or completely replacing a deformed bone with a plastic/silicone implant in its place.
No skull rearranging for his pheno and height

unironically needs lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and RecessedChinCel
View attachment 1747964
Gigamanlet, ethnic, framelet, wristlet, bug eyes, sfs, boneless, shit coloring. Nigga has every falio a person can have.

Like how do genetics that are so shit even exist anymore holy fuck. What the fuck natural selection? I guess that’s what happens when you force foids to marry subhumans generation after generation. Fucking brutyl
He mogs me facially but I mog him overall

Bleaching for skin tone, and LL for the height. :rolleyes:
Nigga will need skin bleaching, orbital decompression, mlf3, facial implants, bone shaving, and LL just to go from low tier trucel to high tier uncanny valley trucel. Truly never began.

• +1
Nigga will need skin bleaching, orbital decompression, mlf3, facial implants, bone shaving, and LL just to go from low tier trucel to high tier uncanny valley trucel. Truly never began.
Yes, he needs extensive surgery, which is what I said already.

Just read some comments on the above TikTok. Platforms like Instagram and TikTok make it apparent that your looks really define you. This is especially true for the initial/first impression and if you don’t know the person. Now, most people in real life you will never communicate or just pass by on road they have nothing but your face to be judged on.

Trying to look good is not just about gaining women’s attention but also getting respected in every day life and workplace.

I remember watching TikTok with hunter eyes getting millions of views and Dr. Ramieri showing before and after of bimax surgeries on operation table.

More people are getting indoctrinated at a young age about looksmax theories/ideologies.
In few years time, plastic surgeries will be mainstream and bimax/trimax surgery will be more readily available even advertised in a cosmetic manner.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and RecessedChinCel
Yes, he needs extensive surgery, which is what I said already.
No point of spending thousands on surgeries just to go from trucel to uncanny incel.

No point of spending thousands on surgeries just to go from trucel to uncanny incel.
How do you know he would be uncanny lmfao. Are you a surgeon with an electronic display that shows a patient what will look like post-op?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
How do you know he would be uncanny lmfao. Are you a surgeon with an electronic display that shows a patient what will look like post-op?
You cannot create a beautiful face on an operation table.

You can mix major falios like recession or nose but fixing soft features is damn damn near impossible. With the amount of falios he has he would 100% look uncanny after getting all his falios fixed.

Bones>silicone
Genetics>surgery

Coping so hard if you think he could even be a normie with surgery

• Hmm...
You cannot create a beautiful face on an operation table.

You can mix major falios like recession or nose but fixing soft features is damn damn near impossible. With the amount of falios he has he would 100% look uncanny after getting all his falios fixed.

Bones>silicone
Genetics>surgery

Coping so hard if you think he could even be a normie with surgery
You can unironically create a beautiful face when you think about it. The beautiful face morph can be mathematically calculated.

He would normie in my opinion after extensive surgeries and bleaching.

• Woah
You can unironically create a beautiful face when you think about it. The beautiful face morph can be mathematically calculated.

He would normie in my opinion after extensive surgeries and bleaching.
Whatever helps you cope.

But you cannot create harmony out of thin air.

It would take a council of world class maxofacial and cosmetic surgerons to make him into an uncanny abomination

If I was a 10/10 Chad I'd befriend him and any girl that hits me up thirsy would have to fuck him to fuck me. Once they fuck him I would then laugh at them and walk away. They would press charges on me for "forcing them into prostitution".
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

:chad: Chad meets Chad :chad:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Richard_Hungwell
Mogs me confidence wise.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Wallenberg
He has fame halo therefore he mogs all of us. It's simply over.

• +1
View attachment 1747964
Gigamanlet, ethnic, framelet, wristlet, bug eyes, sfs, boneless, shit coloring. Nigga has every falio a person can have.

Like how do genetics that are so shit even exist anymore holy fuck. What the fuck natural selection? I guess that’s what happens when you force foids to marry subhumans generation after generation. Fucking brutyl
still not depressed
meanwhile some users are crying because they are only chadlite

• +1