Looks like xxx with a better jaw

• +1
Reactions: to be human
hes a bit higher than 7/10 imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 3828, fogdart and 5 others
hes a bit higher than 7/10 imo
yea he mogs, just imagine this nigga gymcelled (leanmaxxed gymcelled not roidcelled) with better dreads like XXX and better grooming
@MakinMogReturns don't forget me when ur tiktok faomus bro

• +1
Reactions: Racky, to be human and Deleted member 22126
nigga you were just saying he only appeals to niggers and now your sucking his meat???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and stevielake
nigga you were just saying he only appeals to niggers and now your sucking his meat???

He swung my mind with one video.

I am one of these characters that keeps it real.

• Love it
Reactions: to be human and MakinMogReturns
He swung my mind with one video.

I am one of these characters that keeps it real.
Thank you i would call you daddy but your indian what about zaddy ? enchanté j m’appelle lorenzo

• +1
Reactions: to be human
This dude is a normie

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 21931, Offensive Bias and 4 others
all jokes aside lets ded the beef i will be deleting my account soon shortly after i try my best to scrub my face from posts that i have posting in ratings thread i admit u were better look at 18 19

I WILL BE BACK AFTER BAN IS LIFTED ON A NEW ACCOUNT IN 1 YEAR DONT FORGET THE NAME MOGMAN!!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 22126
Thank you i would call you daddy but your indian what about zaddy ? enchanté j m’appelle lorenzo

Lower third still has to improve however kid

Oh shit I just realised. You little rascal! You copied my eyebrow slit game

You never had this before, you fucking fucker!

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Looks like xxx with a better jaw
He's slightly squinting in this pic. Eyes completely relaxed he looks like a Bambi version of XXX with higher PFH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
@MakinMogReturns dont forget me when u get famous on tiktok yakhi🤙🏼🤙🏼

• Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
So why is a Gen Z copying a Millennial on sex-appeal maxxing?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

3125602 1666381769058
3125601 1666381700568

Eyebrow slitting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yet they're ageist af. Funny that.

Not about that but in general man! Even wheat waffles mogs you

Funny GIF

Bruv. Why did you pay to get your name lit up?

You feeling festive? Is it because it's almost Christmas?

No no no @MakinMogReturns you don't do that. Take the hood off lol. You hiding the neurocranium African skull now bruh

High JB appeal eyes though.

@MakinMogReturns
Next step is to shave off your eyebrows completely for peak Bambi XXX Zombie appeal

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, MakinMogReturns and MakinItHappenReturn
Would be a slayer with bigger neck and SoundCloud rapper game

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
When you see me in a year my dreads will cover my forehead this is my last post byeeeee

THIS WAS A FUN TIME 🤵🏽

This guy's tryna cash his self-esteem out on believing he is a Tyrone lite to autists

Stay here bruv lol

Nigga you've rated and seen me like 3x already

What brand of clothing do you model for and would you still post on here if Versace came knocking?

I'm joking! HAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You obviously look sick. Insane
In actuality I had lost like 8 pounds in a week during the time this pic was taken, surprised I don't look diseased. But yeah I think the kid has serious potential, just really needs a big neck badly or he'll fall into black nerd archetype

• +1
What brand of clothing do you model for and would you still post on here if Versace came knocking?
I've done Tommy Hilfiger, Perry Ellis, Miami swimwear brands, etc. Only 6 months in so we're just scratching the surface now. Nah I wanna post on here until i start getting bad associations politically.

• Woah
In actuality I had lost like 8 pounds in a week during the time this pic was taken, surprised I don't look diseased. But yeah I think the kid has serious potential, just really needs a big neck badly or he'll fall into black nerd archetype

He needs his lower third to develop more forward. His mandible is a little bit downward grown. Then he needs a bit more of a taller chin. He needs a surgery I showed him about that brings your hairline down and then he needs to grow another 3 inches from at least 5'7 to 5'10. Then he needs to thicken his neck yeah and he would be Tyrone Lite.

this narcy paki oldcel comparing himself to a 15yo kid, and yet still got mogged to dirth
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I've done Tommy Hilfiger, Perry Ellis, Miami swimwear brands, etc. Only 6 months in so we're just scratching the surface now. Nah I wanna post on here until i start getting bad associations politically.

When I first came here I had absolutely not the faintest idea it was an incel site. Genuinely felt it was just a form of male self improvement.

All until I kept hearing the words 'foid', 'it's over', 'mog' and 'JB' hahahahaa

Was asking dudes what the fuck these meant and then put 2 and 2 together. Infact I didnt even know what incel was short for.

So yeah you should be fine, esp since it carries a lot of useful tips for maximising your looks.

This guy's tryna cash his self-esteem out on believing he is a Tyrone lite to autists

Stay here bruv lol
ur right tbh i moght just lurk i just spent ten pounds on this site might as well use it

ur right tbh i moght just lurk i just spent ten pounds on this site might as well use it

I thought you were American?

You wanna go for facial pigmentation treatment in London together my G

I thought you were American?

You wanna go for facial pigmentation treatment in London together my G
I am américain i just speak differently to throw others off from doxxing me online learned the trick from a youtube vid.

But i have been learning french for this purpose as well so when im on the darkweb people wouldn’t expect it.

• JFL
But nah ima become a giga lurker lets end this beef ur a goodlooking guy i wish u success