This ugly oldcel really Thought He can find a woman and was scammed, No foid wanted him, BUT...

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ

But i have to say: its all numbers game. There is someone for everyone. He can find a for him Stacy looking foid. Why because He is so ugly, even ugly women Look Like Stacy to him and for ugly women this oldcel also Looks Like a Chad.

Its Impossible to be incel, even If Ur a burn victim, u will Always find someone GIGA ugly, but since Other people Look Like chads when Ur ugly, there cannot ever exist any incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 72072 and LancasteR
Also everyone and especially foids are bipolar, borderline and schizo, and Looks are subjective, thats why incels cannot permanently exist, only Temporary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072, LancasteR and deadstock
he probably got money

@LancasteR
@Abhorrence

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I‘m writing with a HTB Ukrainian refugee girl on Telegram right now that fled into my country and city with her family.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 72072, user123456 and 1 other person
Looks are subjective, thats why incels cannot permanently exist, only Temporary
this this this this this 100 times. Genuinely highest IQ user here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, user123456, LancasteR and 1 other person
Everyone and especially foids are Controlled by quantum-, chance-probabilities, possibilities and randomness, (while every theoretical possibility/probability has a value above zero), illogical, contradictory Feelings and emotions

• +1
Reactions: user123456, LancasteR and Deleted member 72072