Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
@zaynbrah
literal final fantasy character

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 4563, TheEndHasNoEnd and 12 others
MOGS

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Looks234, joeveniro and 2 others
He’s very good looking and that’s why he’s a super model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 8165, bugeye and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 756
@youngmaxxing doxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and inceletto
yes
inb4 muh gay alien copers
he legit mogs every hollywood actor too
You’re right. People cope by claiming he looks like a “gay alien”, but his appeal to women is insane

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, 5'8manlet, zaynbrah and 1 other person
@zaynbrah
literal final fantasy character

yeah man, hes the best PSL god imo and looks so insane in motion, chico looks so normie compared to him

definitely 9.5+/10

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, 5'8manlet, Copeful and 3 others
he looks insane on video but on pics looks like gay alien ( know a lot of people/models that falls int othis categorie tbh, on pics they are dogshit but on video/irl they are god like looking )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and zaynbrah
yeah man, hes the best PSL god imo and looks so insane in motion, chico looks so normie compared to him

definitely 9.5+/10
What is it that makes him look insane.
I think it's his supraorbitals tbh

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Looks like he ate a ton of carrots for months leading up to that shoot

i agree with the sentiment that he looks A LOT better in motion than pics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9072
he looks insane on video but on pics looks like gay alien ( know a lot of people/models that falls int othis categorie tbh, on pics they are dogshit but on video/irl they are god like looking )
thats literally the point of models and modelling, to look a bit uncanny so it catches the eyes

You’re right. People cope by claiming he looks like a “gay alien”, but his appeal to women is insane
He’s aesthetic but he doesn’t appeal to women as much as other chads like Chico and gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 756
He’s aesthetic but he doesn’t appeal to women as much as other chads like Chico and gandy.
Maybe but I feel once you’re as good looking as Chico, Gandy and O Pry it’s all down to personal preference. O Pry would never be rejected based on his looks imo.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9488 and 3 others
Maybe but I feel once you’re as good looking as Chico, Gandy and O Pry it’s all down to personal preference. O Pry would never be rejected based on his looks imo.
true
o pry looks so aesthetic
i would rather look like him than gandy and chico
all this talk about appeal is cope at this point tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 756
true
o pry looks so aesthetic
different girls will say different things lol, many girls will even say they find dwayne johnson sexier than chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
true
o pry looks so aesthetic
Yeah at this point it’s pointless to even talk about appeal but Gandy, Chico, o pry all appeal to the majority of women

• +1
different girls will say different things lol, many girls will even say they find dwayne johnson sexier than chico
The rock has much more status than Chico and probably does have more real life appeal than Chico too. And this is a good example of how PSL appeal doesn’t always mean real life appeal

But again both are gigamoggers so it’s cope to talk about it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 9072
The rock has much more status than Chico and probably does have more real life appeal than Chico too. And this is a good example of how PSL appeal doesn’t always mean real life appeal

But again both are gigamoggers so it’s cope to talk about it tbh.
i think rock is handsome asf tbh, he is extremely dimorphic lol. even without status i never see any guys that look like this just hanging around

chico would appeal more to younger girls but i really think rock mogs chico for older, 21+ women. hes the type of guy they would want to be tied up and choked by. theyd probably want him to handcuff them on a bed and stick his rock up their candy asses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Looks234
i think rock is handsome asf tbh, he is extremely dimorphic lol. even without status i never see any guys that look like this just hanging around
View attachment 913929View attachment 913930

chico would appeal more to younger girls but i really think rock mogs chico for older, 21+ women. hes the type of guy they would want to be tied up and choked by. theyd probably want him to handcuff them on a bed and stick his rock up their candy asses
It’s just status halo. He doesn’t appeal that much to girls. Older girls like guys like Henry cavil and Chris hemsworth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and zaynbrah
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Looks234
View attachment 913929View attachment 913930

The rock has a great frame, good height and good face. He’s not a gigachad facially but he’s way above average and he looks great bald. All in all he’s a gigachad because of his face, height and frame.
You’re right, even if he wasn’t famous I’d never see him as an incel.
Same with Vin Diesel. On paper he has no good facial features but irl he’d never be incel. He just looks like a slayer tbh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and zaynbrah
You sure brah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 9072
Yeah at this point it’s pointless to even talk about appeal but Gandy, Chico, o pry all appeal to the majority of women
O’pry lost mog battles to vinnie hacker. Gandy and chico didn’t. Stacies (who have lots of choices btw) wouldn’t choose a robotic chad over a harmonious chad.

It’s just status halo. He doesn’t appeal that much to girls. Older girls like guys like Henry cavil and Chris hemsworth.
yeah those two mog imo but theyre very masculine too, i think he mogs twinky prettyboys for older women

O’pry lost mog battles to vinnie hacker. Gandy and chico didn’t. Stacies (who have lots of choices btw) wouldn’t choose a robotic chad over a harmonious chad.
Mog battles on here? Like I said earlier I don’t think o pry would struggle in real life or on tinder. He has top tier aesthetics but again psl doesn’t mean irl appeal

yeah those two mog imo but theyre very masculine too, i think he mogs twinky prettyboys for older women
The rock is a legend but I’m just saying what girls would say. He still can get girls but he isn’t a sex icon.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, zaynbrah and Deleted member 9072
Mog battles on here? Like I said earlier I don’t think o pry would struggle in real life or on tinder. He has top tier aesthetics but again psl doesn’t mean irl appeal
No. I’m one of the only guys to actually ask girls. He lost on bumble and yubo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
THIS EYEAREA LIFES RENTFREE IN MY HEAD NGL

• Love it
THIS EYEAREA LIFES RENTFREE IN MY HEAD NGL
It is insane
look a those supraorbitals and fat pads
no models
neither gandy or chicos looks like this

Its
Her name is angelina danilova,just found
@looksmaxxer234 (not becky you found) @Won'tStopNoodling @Maesthetic
Its not her
she look like her but its not her

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and inceletto
O’Pry is turbochad

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Opry is the best looking male model and surprise surprise, makes the most money for a reason

He's extremely masculine but not in an ogre way, he's masculine in a *sharp* and handsome way which is ideal asf
1. Low set supraorbitals with total neutral hooding and dense wide neutral tilt eyebrows
2. Vertically short flanged sharp zygos
3. Lean face asf
4. Tall AND wide skull
5. Tall chin

This is the ideal male, he is a perfect example of maesthetic. Literally an unparalleled specimen.
Inb4 "gay alien hurr" here are chicks describing their encounter with opry (they didn't even know it was him):

• Love it