This website is not good for your mental health

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
Just like you need too ignore bluepillers and normies you should also ignore people on this website. People on here are anonymous and don’t have your best interest in my mind. Never get a face rating from a stranger. They will deliberately rate you as sub 5 because they are losers and want to make you feel bad about yourself. Just look at what happened to that James curl head guy. He fucked his whole life because he was tricked by trolls on the internet. Rehab room and wheat waffles are much more trustworthy although I don’t agree with everything they say. Rehab room is more trustworthy and wheat waffles makes sense but he is young and naive and doesn’t understand the full picture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, proxyy, forgot2straightmax and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, WeiWei, horizontallytall and 2 others
Dont believe everything you read here brah :lul: :lul:
James was a good looking kid but got plastic surgery because trolls on here were playing to his insecurities. It’s kind of sad. I don’t know what happened to him

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, basic.yash, Skywalker and 1 other person
James was a good looking kid but got plastic surgery because trolls on here were playing to his insecurities. It’s kind of sad. I don’t know what happened to him
thats not really what happened gang

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash, Mr. President, soover4me and 1 other person
Why should we believe you then?

Just like you need too ignore bluepillers and normies you should also ignore people on this website. People on here are anonymous and don’t have your best interest in my mind. Never get a face rating from a stranger. They will deliberately rate you as sub 5 because they are losers and want to make you feel bad about yourself. Just look at what happened to that James curl head guy. He fucked his whole life because he was tricked by trolls on the internet. Rehab room and wheat waffles are much more trustworthy although I don’t agree with everything they say. Rehab room is more trustworthy and wheat waffles makes sense but he is young and naive and doesn’t understand the full picture.
Shut the fuck up greycel

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
water

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Why should we believe you then?
You shouldn’t . Don’t be a free agent in life let the black pill guide you. You shouldn’t t trust anyone, that includes me as well. You should trust the situation based off your past experiences

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, horizontallytall, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Mf no surgeon preforms on a 14 year old at that time you absolute fucking retard. He was abusing hgh and mk and was bonesmashing which gave him acromeglay and 0 height gains as his doctor confirmed his growth was only from puberty and he was anorexic aswell giving him that surgery look. You don’t know the guy like i do so stfu you no one

You shouldn’t . Don’t be a free agent in life let the black pill guide you. You shouldn’t t trust anyone, that includes me as well. You should trust the situation based off your past experiences
People here have your best interests at heart nigga.Normies are the ones who you shouldn't trust

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Skywalker, soover4me and 1 other person
People here have your best interests at heart nigga.Normies are the ones who you shouldn't trust
I don’t trust normies but I don’t trust most people in general. Normies give bad advice usually because they are naive but people on this site are most likely trying to bring you down because they are toxic. At the end of the day the only person you can trust is yourself and Your mother and father. Your parents love you even though they may be bluepilled and naive they are the only true people who love you even if they can’t see that you’re suffering.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, Skywalker, horizontallytall and 3 others
Mf no surgeon preforms on a 14 year old at that time you absolute fucking retard. He was abusing hgh and mk and was bonesmashing which gave him acromeglay and 0 height gains as his doctor confirmed his growth was only from puberty and he was anorexic aswell giving him that surgery look. You don’t know the guy like i do so stfu you no one
Apparently they did. And they should have their license revoked

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
kys

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and plukee
i always have best intrest in mind so when i say rope then u should

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and plukee
greycels have a sort of mythical narrative around this site, almost like injecting heroin or joining the cartel, the innocent was living a idyllic life before falling down the rabbit hole, being corrupted and having life consumed and destroyed by the beast.

in reality the blackpill is totally obvious (no, your kidding right? looking good is a good thing?) and everyone ldars, just lol at thinking reading this shit thread is any worse than watching a tiktok or reading a reddit larp

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, horizontallytall, Mr. President and 1 other person
I’ve had a friend of mine that was so heartbroken by the mean comments on this site that he almost killed himself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax and Skywalker
I’ve had a friend of mine that was so heartbroken by the mean comments on this site that he almost killed himself
Even though I think most therapists are full of crap there are some decent ones. Men should never see a female therapist. The best therapist is a male therapist with some blackpill knowledge. Hopefully your friend got better.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Just like you need to ignore bluepillers and normies you should also ignore people on this website. People on here are anonymous and don’t have your best interest in my mind. Never get a face rating from a stranger. They will deliberately rate you as sub 5 because they are losers and want to make you feel bad about yourself. Just look at what happened to that James curl head guy. He fucked his whole life because he was tricked by trolls on the internet. Rehab room and wheat waffles are much more trustworthy although I don’t agree with everything they say. Rehab room is more trustworthy and wheat waffles makes sense but he is young and naive and doesn’t understand the full picture.
Water

moral fagging

JFL thinking this Forum Is actually serious + you are coping greycel like me

returning to this site induced a vertiginous bdd episode/flare up/meltdown, the type that i deluded myself into thinking was behind me for the two years that I left lmao. it was invitable i guess.

ive said 7it a million times this site is so soft compared to real life

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and proxyy
returning to this site induced a vertiginous bdd episode/flare up/meltdown, the type that i deluded myself into thinking was behind me for the two years that I left lmao. it was invitable i guess.
i honestly should've stayed when i first came and took notes/applied but i left prematurely and now i'm back to reality to pick up the pieces and wallow in the anguish of realizing my looks have depreciated since. how could i be so stupid?

Sometimes you need to stop coping and take one step backwards in your mental health in order to take two steps forward for your looks

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Just like you need too ignore bluepillers and normies you should also ignore people on this website. People on here are anonymous and don’t have your best interest in my mind. Never get a face rating from a stranger. They will deliberately rate you as sub 5 because they are losers and want to make you feel bad about yourself.

I wont
dm me your faces for honest rating

Plus my brother is a med student enrolled to become a plastic surgeon