This website is so dopamine inducing and addicting

sugarfucker

sugarfucker

retardedkunt
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
284
Reputation
379
What makes it this way?


I told myself I was gonna use the website, and not let it use me, and now I feel as if I am addicted

It’s not like social media where everything is fast paced.

This is very very odd.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, Kazey and Resonant
JoinedSep 24, 2026
sugarfucker
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, YoloHatesFoids666, rollthefuckingdice and 1 other person
95% of posts now are shitposters or off topics 😬
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and Resonant
It's like tiktok fyp but in forums instead
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, rollthefuckingdice, Kazey and 1 other person
I’m actually ignoring you
nigga your not a tsundere nigga kill yourself you fag
pfft im a-a-a-ctually p-utting you on ignore hmppft~
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Resonant and sugarfucker
nigga your not a tsundere nigga kill yourself you fag
pfft im a-a-a-ctually p-utting you on ignore hmppft~
Did you really take time out of your day to type this out
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666 and Resonant
It's like tiktok fyp but in forums instead
This space let you post (almost) anything with anonymity and isn't as heavily sanitized and "performative" as any social media.

Idk just my thought:feelshehe:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
This space let you post (almost) anything with anonymity and isn't as heavily sanitized and "performative" as any social media.

Idk just my thought:feelshehe:
You put it much better than I did and yes I agree
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice and Kazey

Similar threads

spaghettifan33
Replies
2
Views
28
polarpop
polarpop
Messabouts
Replies
3
Views
54
foidslayerr333
foidslayerr333
6
Replies
1
Views
28
gandylite.
gandylite.
n2on
Replies
0
Views
31
n2on
n2on
hipletslayer11
Replies
9
Views
30
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11

Users who are viewing this thread

  • unknown_normie
Back
Top