This What Your Oneitis Up to AS WE SPEAK

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
The blonde is a stacylite cheerleader. Stuffin her face full of 2 psl black athlete. Listen to her slurps and giggles intently.

NONE of you mongrels have ever been to college parties if you don't think this is what is happening non stop. @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @fogdart @datboijj @inferiorpispot234 @khvirgin @ceo @5.5psl @User49

But sure, keep looksmaxxing bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, p0lishsubhuman, Dr. Bludy and 24 others
nigga why you taggin me im not in to raceplay
i aint @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Dietsnasta, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
WELCOME TO MIAMI BIH

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
nigga why you taggin me im not in to raceplay
i aint @looksmaxxer234
I'm Malcom X. I have to teach my brothers not to hate themselves any longer.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Banasura, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I don't have an oneitis. I am cured of such cuckery.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Supreme, bloomercel and 3 others
The state of foreverrecession...

also no pics no stacy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Shieda_Kayn
probably at the park with her husband and child, laughing, not thinking about me

watching psl gods > muh slaying

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime

Last edited:
you know this blonde girl comes from a good family her dad helped her move into her doorm room and he is so proud or his daughter going to college

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 22124, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 7 others
do not care, this "stacy" doesnt look:
- pure WASP
- upper class
- aristocratic
- from a boarding school
- at an ivy league/equivalent tier
- 5'10+
- like a stacy whatsoever, all you can see is blonde hair and her obese backside but i guess ethnics think muh white blonde JBs = stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, Dietsnasta, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
Tomorrow they will tell a nice guy who asked them out that they're focusing on studies

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lebesgue, Dr. Bludy, Mio and 4 others
Dude isn’t 2 PSL.

• +1
Black dick is on .org’s mind 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, Sub0, 5.5psl and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, bloomercel and Deleted member 29155
I have thoughts of bwc on my mind instead of bbc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
do not care, this "stacy" doesnt look:
- pure WASP
- upper class
- aristocratic
- from a boarding school
- at an ivy league/equivalent tier
- 5'10+
- like a stacy whatsoever, all you can see is blonde hair and her obese backside but i guess ethnics think muh white blonde JBs = stacy
keep coping with muh high class stacy while she sucks tyrones dick

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, bloomercel, Jase and 2 others
My guy is straight up mentally ill

Cool bro

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
as shes getting pounded and taking large loads she thinks about u and this get her off, keeping u around greatly improves her confidence and enjoyment, she loves this fact and pretends not to know, she will gladly hookup with multiple guys acting like u did not pursue correctly but these guys apperently did. just roepmax bro its over

The blonde is a stacylite cheerleader. Stuffin her face full of 2 psl black athlete. Listen to her slurps and giggles intently.

NONE of you mongrels have ever been to college parties if you don't think this is what is happening non stop. @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @fogdart @datboijj @inferiorpispot234 @khvirgin @ceo @5.5psl @User49

View attachment 2324071

Bro where do you find such video ?

• JFL
Cant even see her face to judge her looks lol

Nigga looks like Hamza

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC
620000+ white men lost their lives in american civil war,trying to give niggers right.

i wish i could bring them back from the dead and show them this.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Dr SmalCox, T50 Mogger and 5 others
Nigga above me be like

3207572 IMG 20220409 024505 984

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Ruakh, T50 Mogger and 8 others

View attachment 2324071

Disgusting.

• JFL

View attachment 2324071

Over for their future husbands

View attachment 2324071

Dude bbc is my weakness

meanwhile pic related took her virginity at 14 years of age

2848180 DAEC56C6 88D2 4C13 9EB6 297F8552CA6E

damn this race baiting is boring as hell, only idiots fall for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 30857 and 2 others

View attachment 2324071

Just another thread of blacks coping posting average looking woman but have narcissistic traits due to a social media post having a 100 likes fuck me you niggers overrate everything I cant get a clear ss but its embarrassing you can tell they're nothing special just white girls with a black girl attitude lol

meanwhile pic related took her virginity at 14 years of age

View attachment 2454358

damn this race baiting is boring as hell, only idiots fall for it
The blacks started it a long time ago back in 2019 I even made a thread trust me you might see a few white people make threads showing superiority but all in all we just find it embarrassing like what are you trying to prove to the white man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back