This white boys just resort to racism when i call them out

Cause idk if suppressing dht can hinder my gym progress
It wont according to more plates more dates it actually increases the level of free testerone production in ur body in response to lack of dht being produced systematically due to the inhibition of the 5alpa reductase enzyme which converts test to DHT and causes androgenic alopecia. The issue is when free test increases estrogen increases as well and for some ppl who don't have a good baseline hormonal profile this increase in estrogen is what leads to libido issues along with erectile dysfunction and even gyno so check ur hormonal baseline before hopping on oral finasteride or even just cut the pill in half and take it 3 times a week to limit systematic absorption

• +1
Reactions: its_over
It wont according to more plates more dates it actually increases the level of free testerone production in ur body in response to lack of dht being produced systematically due to the inhibition of the 5alpa reductase enzyme which converts test to DHT and causes androgenic alopecia. The issue is when free test increases estrogen increases as well and for some ppl who don't have a good baseline hormonal profile this increase in estrogen is what leads to libido issues along with erectile dysfunction and even gyno so check ur hormonal baseline before hopping on oral finasteride or even just cut the pill in half and take it 3 times a week to limit systematic absorption
Thanks bro, very helpful.
The issue is that my total T is high (1023 ng/dl), my free T is ok (22/27), but idk about estrogen
If my estradiol is in the higher part of the range can I take an AI in very small doses just to make sure my estradiol stays in the healthy part of the range? With fin obv

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Whiteboys love coping with skin color when you call out their subhumanity.
Which is very ironic because very pale skin is ugly. Olive or medium fair is the ideal.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and SecularIslamist
he didn’t even touch his bones yet
All he did was forehead reduction
probably puberty
he had a growth spurt at 17 and at first i thought he was larping but no lol

The issue is that my total T is high (1023 ng/dl), my free T is ok (22/27), but idk about estrogen
If my estradiol is in the higher part of the range can I take an AI in very small doses just to make sure my estradiol stays in the healthy part of the range? With fin obv
Check for good quality finasteride, the cheap 5mg ones have lactose on the pill and make ur prolactin sky high causing more side effects so go for propecia 1mg and if you get sides lower it to 0.5mg

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover and its_over
Yes u can do that in fact u should do that even if u had perfect levels of everything. Theres a chance taking oral fin could spike ur estradoil to high range if u take it for ur case personally but i think limiting consumption to 0.5 mg every 3 days would do the job in keeping ur hormonal levels clean. U could also opt to do 0.2 mg for basically no risk in side effects its not as effective as 0.5 mg or 1 mg but it still helps reduce DHT without going highly systematic. Its ur decision id just say monitor ur profile monthly if u hop on it to see how things are changing. Ur free test isn't an issue IMO which is good

• +1
Reactions: its_over
Check for good quality finasteride, the cheap 5mg ones have lactose on the pill and make ur prolactin sky high causing more side effects so go for propecia 1mg and if you get sides lower it to 0.5mg
Thanks bro🙏🏻

Yes u can do that in fact u should do that even if u had perfect levels of everything. Theres a chance taking oral fin could spike ur estradoil to high range if u take it for ur case personally but i think limiting consumption to 0.5 mg every 3 days would do the job in keeping ur hormonal levels clean. U could also opt to do 0.2 mg for basically no risk in side effects its not as effective as 0.5 mg or 1 mg but it still helps reduce DHT without going highly systematic. Its ur decision id just say monitor ur profile monthly if u hop on it to see how things are changing. Ur free test isn't an issue IMO which is good
very helpful bro🙏🏻
I think I’m going to start with 0.5 mg and I’ll monitor my estradiol
If it becomes too high what AI would I need?
Thanks in advance bhai

• +1
very helpful bro🙏🏻
I think I’m going to start with 0.5 mg and I’ll monitor my estradiol
If it becomes too high what AI would I need?
Thanks in advance bhai
By the way i would also monitor my androgens while doing this. A free androgen index (FAI) is a ratio figured out after a blood test for testosterone. U need to make sure ur androgens are in check while doing this to also further prevent side effects.

If u wanna go down the AI route then 1.25 mg letrozole once weekly will do the job for sure. the issue is sometimes AIs can further add to the scalp thinning even when on fin or dut. U can counter this by increasing the dosage for the oral fin or incorporating a topical for ur scalp like topical fin or Ru or even crushing DUT tablets and diluting it with minoxidil then using it as a topical for ur scalp. Topical DUT is the best topical because its just as effective or even better then the other topicals but it doesn't go systematic it stays local because of the molecular weight of the compound so it doesn't sink into the bloodflow as much as the other topicals. BUTTTT in my opinion u should be A ok with oral fin 0.5 mg taking it every 3 or 4 days a week.

• +1
Reactions: its_over and ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2832255
idk but the eyes/eyebrows are similar but he mentioning he fucked "models" and "im a HTN balding"...

he also used to larp as a someone else in his last account too. idk why he would try to come back after his life was ruined because of his "incident"
Can’t be. Still has the @LiterallyNightwing account

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Thats why whites on this fourm cope with pheno so much. Yea obviously race and pheno matters but not when ur literally incel tier in looks. Even when ur average looking at best ur not gonna compete with other race nigers that are HTN+ unless they are from deep deep slums of Bengaluru India or something.
People misconstrue the blackpill for personal reasons. Plus dick sucking ethnics feed into these delusions. Worshipping anything “white”.

• +1
Thats why whites on this fourm cope with pheno so much. Yea obviously race and pheno matters but not when ur literally incel tier in looks. Even when ur average looking at best ur not gonna compete with other race nigers that are HTN+ unless they are from deep deep slums of Bengaluru India or something.
also @ConfusedBolivian is basically white lol

• +1
yes but you are ethnic and a subhuman. i could come to your shithole and creampie all of your whore mothers and sisters just because i am white. never forget this. you are inferior to me.
you are literally t50 bro

U have white in you too. You can’t run away from us. We are inside your veins. 😃
Yes i have more white then anything in my dna, but i just laugh at this racist subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and mvp2v1
I told this dude he is norwood 4 bcs his hairline starts at the middle of his head and he literally had an emotional breakdown and called me retard brown monkey. Just like @_MVP_ being a fat schizophrenic in a mental asylum calling me monkey when i say he isnt chadlite lol
View attachment 2832234View attachment 2832235
The term “JBW” exists for a reason. Never heard of Just be brown 🤔. Dating is racist, it’s litterally people discriminating to pick a mate. Just accept it and do as well as you can rather than argue. Whites are going to have higher smv

View attachment 2832255
idk but the eyes/eyebrows are similar but he mentioning he fucked "models" and "im a HTN balding"...

he also used to larp as a someone else in his last account too. idk why he would try to come back after his life was ruined because of his "incident"
Nigga arvid has an account already

RACE WARRRRR LEZ GO !!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The term “JBW” exists for a reason. Never heard of Just be brown 🤔. Dating is racist, it’s litterally people discriminating to pick a mate. Just accept it and do as well as you can rather than argue. Whites are going to have higher smv
A ltn white doesnt mog a htn latino that are the same height

never said one did. But a MTN white = HTN of other races with height controlled or even the white is a bit shorter
Cope harder lol:lul:

I can’t help but laugh