This white boys just resort to racism when i call them out

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I told this dude he is norwood 4 bcs his hairline starts at the middle of his head and he literally had an emotional breakdown and called me retard brown monkey. Just like @_MVP_ being a fat schizophrenic in a mental asylum calling me monkey when i say he isnt chadlite lol
Screenshot 20240401 102622 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 20240401 102642 comandroidchrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Kristin, Deleted member 48839 and 9 others
"i am germanic, i am better then you i would slay more then you in ur country monkey :feelswah::soy:
Image 1

• JFL
Reactions: KingCR7, yirma19, Kristin and 32 others
Whiteboys love coping with skin color when you call out their subhumanity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Deleted member 48839, BlackpillRemedy and 12 others
It must be awful to be germanic and get mogged by a htn mestizo looooool :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, sportsmogger and darktriadprince
u mog that ugly niger but please change ur pfp back wtf is this new one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, wsada, butterworld and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011, ConfusedBolivian, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
you mog him obviously

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
IMG 8285

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, ElTruecel, sportsmogger and 4 others
you mog him obviously
Yeah but it is funny how they resort to racism to cope with their lack of looks.
Like if been white woulf automatically mean that they are good looking hahajaj:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and tombradylover
Is that him lol
idk but the eyes/eyebrows are similar but he mentioning he fucked "models" and "im a HTN balding"...

he also used to larp as a someone else in his last account too. idk why he would try to come back after his life was ruined because of his "incident"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yeah but it is funny how they resort to racism to cope with their lack of looks.
Like if been white woulf automatically mean that they are good looking hahajaj:lul::lul:
Thats why whites on this fourm cope with pheno so much. Yea obviously race and pheno matters but not when ur literally incel tier in looks. Even when ur average looking at best ur not gonna compete with other race nigers that are HTN+ unless they are from deep deep slums of Bengaluru India or something.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, ElTruecel, gr34ter and 2 others
I told this dude he is norwood 4 bcs his hairline starts at the middle of his head and he literally had an emotional breakdown and called me retard brown monkey. Just like @_MVP_ being a fat schizophrenic in a mental asylum calling me monkey when i say he isnt chadlite lol
View attachment 2832234View attachment 2832235
Tall forehead is an overkill
I have it too can’t wait to lower it

yes but you are ethnic and a subhuman. i could come to your shithole and creampie all of your whore mothers and sisters just because i am white. never forget this. you are inferior to me.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shabby890, datboijj, sportsmogger and 5 others
View attachment 2832255
idk but the eyes/eyebrows are similar but he mentioning he fucked "models" and "im a HTN balding"...

he also used to larp as a someone else in his last account too. idk why he would try to come back after his life was ruined because of his "incident"
what incident?

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Thats why whites on this fourm cope with pheno so much. Yea obviously race and pheno matters but not when ur literally incel tier in looks. Even when ur average looking at best ur not gonna compete with other race nigers that are HTN+ unless they are from deep deep slums of Bengaluru India or something.
honestly where I live being ethnic make your SMV higher (obv not Indian)

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
yes but you are ethnic and a subhuman. i could come to your shithole and creampie all of your whore mothers and sisters just because i am white. never forget this. you are inferior to me.
conquistador

• JFL
Tall forehead is an overkill
I have it too can’t wait to lower it
He is heavily norwooded, just look how miniaturized his hair is

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I would rape you irl with my indio cock

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, raumDEuter and tombradylover
Niger ur literally bald what on earth are you talking about?!

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
View attachment 2832255

No bro nada que ver no es el, es un greycel que dice tener 100+ slays pero es calvo calvo y schizo xD

IMG 7930

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22 and tombradylover
He is heavily norwooded, just look how miniaturized his hair is
I think so too, but his pattern seems strange, Cause all the hairline seems to be set back while for example I have a tall forehead but only the temples are a little miniaturized

• JFL
No bro nada que ver no es el, es un greycel que dice tener 100+ slays pero es calvo calvo y schizo xD
just like Arvid claiming he fucked super models and he slayed a hundred times irl

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
the fucker should rope low T balding faggot

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and ConfusedBolivian
Germanics thinking they are white aryans, whilst their women get fucked by Ahmeds😂
JoinedMar 15, 2024Posts28Reputation25

• +1
Reactions: Eďo_
View attachment 2832255

looks like arvid but he already got forehead reduction surgery

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
This nigga is a schizo
He didn’t even need it
he did
you probably didn't see his actual "before" pics where he's not only a manlet but a boneless creature

now he mogs

he did
you probably didn't see his actual "before" pics where he's not only a manlet but a boneless creature

now he mogs
he didn’t even touch his bones yet
All he did was forehead reduction