This young mixed dude

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I don't like him he's a young punk and really don't impress me. But he's got what girls like. He's mixed ,women love mixed and brown/black skin guys. Don't even try to cope and say they don't. He's got the black perfect hairline ,and the bone mass being 6ft. This is the important factor it just makes you have bigger bones. As you can tell he's got bigger hands then me. I got little hands and 5'7. If he was 5'7 and looked littler he wouldn't slay. Also he looks like a monkey but women don't care about that. @anactualdude

Attachments

• 2687911_3B6504F6-02CE-4250-B177-E0A81AEC95A5.jpeg
    2687911_3B6504F6-02CE-4250-B177-E0A81AEC95A5.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 0
  • 2687914_B2A4FF33-832D-4C55-9AD7-9906D4A6E000.jpeg
    2687914_B2A4FF33-832D-4C55-9AD7-9906D4A6E000.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9670, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Looks 100% black to me

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, datboijj, AscendingHero and 6 others
taking pictures with girls at parties doesnt = giga slayer lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, IThinkImAboutToROPE, AscendingHero and 5 others
He probably fucks them, I'm telling you light skin tall black guys cannot lose,he can be a felon they don't care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Chadethnic101, datboijj and 3 others
What's his name OP? Mirin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PYT
He probably fucks them, I'm telling you light skin tall black guys cannot lose,he can be a felon they don't care.
i dn say he was a virgin incel jfl

i just said anybody can take pictures with girls at functions, doesn’t mean they are slaying them:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and aBetterMii
Couldn’t be me

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
The dick suck is crazy

you’re old enough to be his father bro, book your surgeries and start a family

or don’t continue your lineage it’s whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, thereallegend, AscendingHero and 8 others
Course, we got benz and beamerz:ogre:

we chilling on psl now slatt:ogre::ogre::ogre:

jks:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
nah thats gotta be you that song only had like 300k views on youtube and the guy hasn't made any other music, why would anyone else be using him as their profile pic:lul:

Muhh half curries mogs half blacks but mullatos somehow slay more

A27985F1 62F9 4056 8117 D15313F1F097

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 9670, datboijj and 7 others
I don't like him he's a young punk and really don't impress me. But he's got what girls like. He's mixed ,women love mixed and brown/black skin guys. Don't even try to cope and say they don't. He's got the black perfect hairline ,and the bone mass being 6ft. This is the important factor it just makes you have bigger bones. As you can tell he's got bigger hands then me. I got little hands and 5'7. If he was 5'7 and looked littler he wouldn't slay. Also he looks like a monkey but women don't care about that. @anactualdude
Thanks for the shoutout G 😎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, DwayneWhite55 and PYT
The dick suck is crazy

:ROFLMAO: I usually don't post about dudes,I just noticed he's got the certain bone structure,height,big hands that all women want. This is what kind of guys get the women.

I'm just pointing it out what women go for,this is why ugly kids grow up to be chad lites or chads because of the bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and PYT
I only post pics w girls on here who I’ve fucked.
I only post girls I’ve fucked on here. This is the blonde
3C096C92 7D3B 4389 8DBD 9BC69AE12E96

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, thereallegend, AscendingHero and 6 others
The dick suck is crazy

I think OP has hot JB daughter if i remember correctly

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, thereallegend and PYT
What's his name OP? Mirin

@AlexBrown84 doxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AlexBrown84 and PYT
nah thats gotta be you that song only had like 300k views on youtube and the guy hasn't made any other music, why would anyone else be using him as their profile pic:lul:
so you’re Meeks?:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, aBetterMii and DwayneWhite55
Mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and turkproducer
Holy shit really?
I’m turning 16 tommorow too

mirin

tell her PYT said happy birthday
You're lying ,she likes black boys unfortunately

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, thereallegend, PYT and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DwayneWhite55
he is black but his white features are what make him gl

Chill bruh she got my birthday :ogre:
Little story about my daughter, she could of been a baby model and a kid model. She mogged every little girl and baby. But when she turned about 11-12 she started gaining weight. I wasn't able to have custody of her or set rules for her but I tried being a dad from a distance. I told her aunt and mother to watch her diet. And they got all offended and attacked me.

My daughter turned emo/goth and starting acting suicidal. This is the time period she started not caring about me and hating me. And from what I seen she's still has too much weight. When she could actually mog other girls if she got skinny again.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, thereallegend and PYT
She don't even reply to me anymore if she does she says some hateful shit lol
Give me her Instagram I’ll try and talk to her about you

it’s probably her mom and shit putting bad thoughts in her head about you, she’s gonna eventually grow up to have her own thoughts and see maybe you weren’t as bad as her mom made you out to be

still wish her a happy birthday

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and DwayneWhite55
Give me her Instagram I’ll try and talk to her about you

it’s probably her mom and shit putting bad thoughts in her head about you, she’s gonna eventually grow up to have her own thoughts and see maybe you weren’t as bad as her mom made you out to be

still wish her a happy birthday
I don't even think she has Instagram if so I don't know the name and that would make me look weird too

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I don't even think she has Instagram if so I don't know the name and that would make me look weird too
Ngl tbh

I could lie about how we work together and you brought her up cause we have the same birthday

fucking niggers i hate them so much

wish i wasn't 5'10 i wouldnt turned into a subhuman shut in rotter then :forcedsmile:

America has to be the lowest class coountry
the behavior and the faces of them is just ridiculous

blacks have horrible hair and hairlines
they have massive lips that protrude
they have huge noses
they have terrible bones
they have buggish eyes
they have weak brow ridges
they have dark skin

all of the things listed there are seen as unattractive by women and men

the only way "black" people can be goodlooking is by being half or part white which wont make them black anymore

pls no cacusoid north central african cope all blacks in the usa comes from west africa only having around 10 percent nca ancestry

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Looks234