@THOMPSONZ IS A LARPER

Deleted member 17763

Deleted member 17763

Kraken
@Thompsonz is a gigalarper

1st he claims he has a10 hunter eyes. Yea sure bro ok whatever.

Idk what else he claims cause no one really listens to the demented screams from the back of the ward we know how it goes.

But then he has @Vermilioncore claim that he beat him at checkers. Make no mistake this is all part of his sick plan. He didn't lose he "lost" oh no vermillioncore beat me haha whoops! silly me!! totally an accident haha i was trying i swear!

This old fuck is a 68 year old with gray nw6 hairline and he's purposely fooling you into thinking that checkers was even a thing for his sick demented mind. In fact he will purposely lose pieces to make you think this. Only a real dumb fuck like vermillioncore would believe it for a second and let it affect his gin drunken ego.

The reality is that @Thompsonz is a sick demented fuck dark triad fuck who will try to switch from a simple game into luring you to send pics of your butthole. He tried it on me but this is where I draw the line. "oh well that was fun you almost got me, hop on this discord call to talk about hair loss treatments?" No you sick fuck I will not. Now he's in my dms begging me for asshole pics saying something about dht this and asshole hair that and how it affects norwooding? Trying to prove that he's real with pictures of his hooded A10 hunter eyes? Yeah the gig's up buddy now we know why they're hooded, cause you're more wrinkly than walter white you sick 68 year old fuck. I will keep my butthole to myself thanks though buddy.

No wonder he loves little boys like gosha so much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Bvnny., Anchor_Ship and 4 others
Who the fuck plays checkers anyway

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 17763
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17763
i dont need pics of your ass, kid.. calm down

why would i? no reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Mf claims hunter but has more uee than me
The thing is where do you draw the line between uee and hooded? Cause that mf @Thompsonz has tiny little slits on some walter white grandpa shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 18244
The thing is where do you draw the line between uee and hooded? Cause that mf @Thompsonz has tiny little slits on some walter white grandpa shit
I don’t know but the eyes I saw were not hunting, just cutemaxxed

• +1
Jk man it was just your previous avi
oh ok, my eyes are crystal clear a10 with perfect shape and prominent eyelashes

best in history of humanity

@the BULL

oh ok, my eyes are crystal clear a10 with perfect shape and prominent eyelashes

best in history of humanity

@the BULL
Perfect round shape

Perfect round shape
hooded to the max
you can look up david gandy in google and you will be able to see +/- how its going for me

too scared to post a focking pic of just his eye area publically. thays a scared little 68 year old droopy ballsack incel trait:lul::lul:

too scared to post a focking pic of just his eye area publically. thays a scared little 68 year old droopy ballsack incel trait:lul::lul:
damn @Thompsonz this true?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
hooded to the max
you can look up david gandy in google and you will be able to see +/- how its going for me
hooded to the max
65B743AF 4FA4 4C54 A583 91A16B4AE396

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
its confirmed that bragging about ur eye area and not posting a pic of it is a 68 year old droopy ballsack incel trait
yes i look like my avi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
You guys need to stop rotting and get in the fucking gym.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17763
I emended when this Elmo fuck got my location by tricking me into thinking we were going to play a game. Dark triad senile fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 13332