PSL aliens or ogres can look too uncanny and off putting

You will have a hard time finding women calling these men ugly

Topsters2

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tbh aff, hirola, Xangsane and 13 others
136E06E5 95A2 41E6 AF4B 5115D37AF367

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
Many of these are "psl gods" though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 41006
Prettyboys lack sex appeal and dimorphism
PSL aliens or ogres can look too uncanny and off putting

You will have a hard time finding women calling these men ugly

View attachment 2525850
Zygos and eyes are law. Also, this list should add Ackles unless I'm blind.
786B7C06 5334 43C0 824D 57C7AAFD8DA7

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, depressionmaxxing, 5.5psl and 2 others
Many of these are "psl gods" though
Yeah
hence why I said "PSL aliens" and not just PSL gods meaning De Poot, Barrett etc

they have more appeal in PSL community than in real life

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
eyes law. you can be boneless. eyes law.
Need zygos to accompany. Without zygos and eyes you cannot be above 3 PSL. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
even these are excessively angular, most women don't even mind a rounder shape like hemsworth.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Meanwhile …

Toronto isn't even real
I never heard of Toronto until i signed up on this forum, you probably made up the whole city

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43934, Heinrich Schmidt, 12PSLsubhuman and 1 other person
  • +1
agreed but where’s the goat at?

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Yeah
hence why I said "PSL aliens" and not just PSL gods meaning De Poot, Barrett etc

they have more appeal in PSL community than in real life
De poot and barrett are the only ones tbh. Opry and gandy are attractive to women
Meanwhile …

Only in jewnada

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Assuming that's Pitt, he has zygos. It's just that his bizygomatic width is really high. Zygoless subhumans don't even have an ogee curve.
Bomer and dellisola have flat zygos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and rand anon
De poot and barrett are the only ones tbh. Opry and gandy are attractive to women

Only in jewnada
gandy could be here but there are few pics where he's youngish and not in his 40s

opry eyes are too extreme for a lot of women

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, rand anon and cytoplasm
No he and possibly drago are the only two people at the top.Period. You can't tell me this is not the pinnacle of male aesthetics after seeing this video

he’s up there

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
No he and possibly drago are the only two people at the top.Period. You can't tell me this is not the pinnacle of male aesthetics after seeing this video

meanwhile everyone is in 2023 November you stuck in 2021

griffin mogs merely due to jestermaxx

Last edited:
opry eyes are too extreme for a lot of women
Opry does chad-levels on tinder though and generally girls think hes attractive. He's not peak appeal but he's far from alien

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
Opry does chad-levels on tinder though and generally girls think hes attractive. He's not peak appeal but he's far from alien
last opry experiment i remember was in 2020 but he's too famous to be tried on tinder anyway

last opry experiment i remember was in 2020 but he's too famous to be tried on tinder anyway
@Blackgymmax swears by him and he's an expert on the subject

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and cytoplasm
Also this forum is very BBC pill and I feel like this list is lacking in diversity so I’d like for TERA TYRONES Beckford and Mukasa to be added to the list

IMG 3719

IMG 4099

Also this forum is very BBC pill and I feel like this list is lacking in diversity so I’d like for TERA TYRONES Beckford and Mukasa to be added to the list

View attachment 2525997

View attachment 2525999
No. I am an ethnic myself and even I have to admit the upper echelons of white males just can't be mogged by ethnics. They are unmoggable. No offense but the left looks like a dusky unevolved monkey in comparison.

3738585 IMG 4099
Images   2023 10 28T215918805

No. I am an ethnic myself and even I have to admit the upper echelons of white males just can't be mogged by ethnics. They are unmoggable. No offense but the left looks like a dusky unevolved monkey in comparison.

View attachment 2526003View attachment 2526004
With all due respect you’re an Indian living in India. Your kind have and always will be colourist which is evident in you calling the pinnacle of male beauty for looking like a monkey. Behave.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and tyronemaximas
With all due respect you’re an Indian living in India. Your kind have and always will be colourist which is evident in you calling the pinnacle of male beauty for looking like a monkey. Behave.
I am dark skinned myself but no i didnt call him ugly Infact I think Broderick Hunter is among the best looking dark skinned tyrones but calling him the pinnacle is disingenuous maybe you could make an argument for someone like meeks or Louis Allen iii but but not hunter. He needs better colouring, nose, chin and a more robust skull. He is capped by his pheno. Guys like hexum, drago are very hard to mog because of their top tier bones, colouring and angularity. Ethnics generally don't have that kind of robustness and colouring to mog them.

• Ugh..
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Assuming that's Pitt, he has zygos. It's just that his bizygomatic width is really high. Zygoless subhumans don't even have an ogee curve.
Cavill has shit ogee curve tho

Cavill has shit ogee curve tho
It's clearly visible and it's enough to create the hollowness around cheeks. True zygoless subhumans have completely flat ogee curve.

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
ousssama is ethnic

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger