• Histronic personality disorder

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Autism

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Which of these disorders do u guys think I have?

Autism obviously

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
???? ??? ??.
This is a reference to my future gf that is saving her virginity for the right guy which is me xD

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
wow nicely balanced votes

@Felix97
I was hoping you would post this ?

Which of these disorders do u guys think I have?
whatever you have,i like you :love:.You are just bitter and angry sometimes,it's okay bro,just don't cope too hard like you did,i can see throught you,just let it go and be you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You have... My baby...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Nibba
You have all three. But i dont know you well

u just say the truth a bit too far which makes hot people seem narcissistic(not completely just somewhat)
it’s kinda like the napoleon complex for short people.
everything you do is haloed by your qualities.

Mix of narcissistic and autistic tbh.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wich one do you have?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Youre one of the biggest narcies on here but you hide it well, do you do as good a job irl?

• +1
Wich one do you have?
All of them I think
Youre one of the biggest narcies on here but you hide it well, do you do as good a job irl?
I'm a raving loonatic irl but people seem to gravitate towards me for some aspie reason idek. I have orbiters too even tho I treat them like garbage

All of them I think

I'm a raving loonatic irl but people seem to gravitate towards me for some aspie reason idek. I have orbiters too even tho I treat them like garbage

You've been diagnosed?

All of them I think

You seem pretty bipolar or multi personality disorder or something. Do you beat your gf?:feelswhere:

Looks

• +1
You seem pretty bipolar or multi personality disorder or something. Do you beat your gf?:feelswhere:
Nah I just do that as an act. I'm very even and level headed irl. I just like to entertain u fuckers.

No I love my gf. I'd like to beat sluts tho

Nah I just do that as an act. I'm very even and level headed irl. I just like to entertain u fuckers.

No I love my gf. I'd like to beat sluts tho
Some are into that :feelsyay:. Irl is just an act for everyone, this is how we really are

Some are into that :feelsyay:. Irl is just an act for everyone, this is how we really are
I honestly don't find any pleasure in abusing sluts but I do find pleasure in beating up soy boys

They're traitors

High iq, fuck the soyboy. My soyboy Curycel friend literally ditches us to orbit some girls over FaceTime rather than stay on ps4 with us

• +1
High iq, fuck the soyboy. My soyboy Curycel friend literally ditches us to orbit some girls over FaceTime rather than stay on ps4 with us
ULTIMATE SOY MOVE BRO I SWEAR. My friend gets off Xbox to talk to girl on snap when none of them want him

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
ULTIMATE SOY MOVE BRO I SWEAR. My friend gets off Xbox to talk to girl on snap when none of them want him

Honestly he should be beaten for doing shit like that

I honestly don't find any pleasure in abusing sluts but I do find pleasure in beating up soy boys
Gimme the soy glug glug glug. I saw ur pecs and i spot mild gyno. Lay of the soylent

Gimme the soy glug glug glug. I saw ur pecs and i spot mild gyno. Lay of the soylent
They're poisoning the waterhole REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALPHADESTINY THIS IS YOUR FAULT

They're poisoning the waterhole REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALPHADESTINY THIS IS YOUR FAULT
"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.
At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:
“What type of man are you looking for?”
They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”
At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.
“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.
They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.
“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.
Of course, their words didn’t faze me.
I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.
After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.
“What did you just say???” they barked.
“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.
They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”
Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

• +1
"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.
At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:
“What type of man are you looking for?”
They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”
At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.
“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.
They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.
“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.
Of course, their words didn’t faze me.
I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.
After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.
“What did you just say???” they barked.
“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.
They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”
Just as expected, they were coming on to me.
Holy shit how did I miss this copypasta?? I love this lol

Holy shit how did I miss this copypasta?? I love this lol
Its probably because one of your multiple personaleties is illiterate

Its probably because one of your multiple personaleties is illiterate
AWWW SHIT NIGGA WHO U B TALKIN TOO LIEK DAT DOE WHERE DUH KFC AT CUH ????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701