Those thinking that designer babies will be good because it will end inceldom, PRAY so that it doesnt happen within your lifetime

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Do you think looks/quality of life is unfairly correlated and unevenly distributed right now? Do you think things are bad? Then brace yourself if new generations start being a new genetic elite. It will be a hell on earth scenario with a greater inequity than ever. Its a complete dystopian scenario that makes incel vs chad quality of life difference pale in comparison. Looks based castes will get more radical.

If you are only striving for genetically designed BABIES and not thinking about anything to modify already alive humans, you are a cuck wanting to share the earth with a new genetically elite master class. Why make your life even more hellish just to please future generations (who will also probably also mog you when they grow to be teens) who havent done anything to deserve being genetic elites more than getting lucky of being born later. Why sacrifice yourself in such an insane way just so others can be born with a silver spoon. Its fucking cucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TylerDurden, Deleted member 2581 and 7 others
dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Do you think looks/quality of life is unfairly correlated and unevenly distributed right now? Do you think things are bad? Then brace yourself if new generations start being a new genetic elite. It will be a hell on earth scenario with a greater inequity than ever. Its a complete dystopian scenario that makes incel vs chad quality of life difference pale in comparison. Looks based castes will get more radical.

If you are only striving for genetically designed BABIES and not thinking about anything to modify already alive humans, you are a cuck wanting to share the earth with a new genetically elite master class. Why make your life even more hellish just to please future generstions who havent done anything to deserve being genetic elites more than getting lucky of being born later. Its fucking cucked.
The Elite will become genetically elite aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Low IQ. Only reason to beling to the genetic/looks masterrace now is to produce children that will belong to this as well. If you can genetically alter your children as a subhuman to do that you did everything right.

But the more likely scenario is that subhuman millionaires and billionairs will buy this technology for themselves instead of wasting it to the low iq cuck masses.

Low IQ. Only reason to beling to the genetic/looks masterrace now is to produce children that will belong to this as well. If you can genetically alter your children as a subhuman to do that you did everything right.

But the more likely scenario is that subhuman millionaires and billionairs will buy this technology for themselves instead of wasting it to the low iq cuck masses.
missed the point completely. what about you? you did nothing right if you yourself didnt benefit from it. who cares about children or legacy if that makes your life hell.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

If you are only striving for genetically designed BABIES and not thinking about anything to modify already alive humans, you are a cuck wanting to share the earth with a new genetically elite master class. Why make your life even more hellish just to please future generations (who will also probably also mog you when they grow to be teens) who havent done anything to deserve being genetic elites more than getting lucky of being born later. Why sacrifice yourself in such an insane way just so others can be born with a silver spoon. Its fucking cucked.
Humanity is headed towards environmentally induced extinction. It's over for humancels.

If you are only striving for genetically designed BABIES and not thinking about anything to modify already alive humans, you are a cuck wanting to share the earth with a new genetically elite master class. Why make your life even more hellish just to please future generations (who will also probably also mog you when they grow to be teens) who havent done anything to deserve being genetic elites more than getting lucky of being born later. Its fucking cucked.

Not to sound psycho but this is something I would be looking into when having kids. I don't have the desire to squirt out useless kids because of my urges (like 90% of the population) and can wait for quality. Currently looking into PGD which is still in its infancy stage of selecting eye colour and gender. Hopefully in 5 years time or so it evolves.

Don't want stupid kids that would burn my families wealth down on stupid shit like lamborghinis and can't run a business/invest,

Don't want ugly kids who are just undesirable by society (dont need to explain why that would be a problem)

+ Good strong family upbringing for their and my emotional/spiritual development.

Never understood how people don't put everything they have into their kids.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 2527, middayshowers and 2 others
Not to sound psycho but this is something I would be looking into when having kids. I don't have the desire to squirt out useless kids because of my urges (like 90% of the population) and can wait for quality. Currently looking into PGD which is still in its infancy stage of selecting eye colour and gender. Hopefully in 5 years time or so it evolves.

Don't want stupid kids that would burn my families wealth down on stupid shit like lamborghinis and can't run a business/invest,

Don't want ugly kids who are just undesirable by society (dont need to explain why that would be a problem)

+ Good strong family upbringing for their and my emotional/spiritual development.

idk to me having kids is an instinct of death: replacing yourself, and giving up almost all your freedom for it. I hate biological life, nature and mortality, and while all instincts (shelter, fight, fear, feeding...) are geared towards extending your own life, reproduction is the only instinct that servers as a preparation for death. I hate it.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and NormieKilla
This is why moneymaxxing and powermaxxing matters more than anything. Your genetic lineage could potentially be the global elite.

This is why moneymaxxing and powermaxxing matters more than anything. Your genetic lineage could potentially be the global elite.
I already told this to another use. Who cares about lineage if they arent YOU.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Retarded PoV mate. Your name carries on and attains glory. If it's all about you then you should be moneymaxxing and powermaxxing anyway to try and gain biological immortality

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
missed the point completely. what about you? you did nothing right if you yourself didnt benefit from it. who cares about children or legacy if that makes your life hell.
By the time it happens we will be old anyways.

Thats the number 1 reason I hate my parents, they could have done so many things to make my life better and my future better as a result but they decided not to.

It feels like almost everyone shits out kids and then never puts the effort into actually creating a future for this kid. It really pissess me off because its SO GODDAMN EASY, just pay attention it could save your child from a potential suicide

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Gaia262, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
idk to me having kids is an instinct of death: replacing yourself, and giving up almost all your freedom for it. I hate biological life, nature and mortality, and while all instincts (shelter, fight, fear, feeding...) are geared towards extending your own life, reproduction is the only instinct that servers as a preparation for death. I hate it.
I for one would like to look after the next generation. I am starting a bachelor as forester. This is pretty much one of the most long-term job, I have to plan ahead ti 150 years because of trees and I would love to do this in my rural, traditional region

But EU just keeps flooding refugees into our lands and Pop-culture is a beast of its own

You don't like nature, I love it

You may think, that I would never accept something like genetic engineering, but I do, because in my opinion we humans are not natural since we got self-reflection. Everything went downhill from there

Retarded PoV mate. Your name carries on and attains glory. If it's all about you then you should be moneymaxxing and powermaxxing anyway to try and gain biological immortality

I dont givr a shit about names and glory if im death, rotting and not experiencing anything. I dont give a flying fuck if people piss on my grave or if people believe I was a rapist after im dead even if I wasnt. ALIVE and conscious experience is what counts.

And yes, the only thing to care about is gaining biological immortality. Any other thing is a major cope. In fact if I cant attain it and somehow know I will die (illness, old age) I will make sure to dedtroy everything I created and everything about myself before I do so, so I leavy zero legacy. I dont want to be remembered while im rotting underground. I want to be ALIVE or either not exist at all as a cope memory on others.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
I dont givr a shit about names and glory if im death, rotting and not experiencing anything. I dont give a flying fuck if people piss on my grave or if people believe I was a rapist after im dead even if I wasnt. ALIVE and conscious experience is what counts.

And yes, the only thing to care about is gaining biological immortality. Any other thing is a major cope. In fact if I cant attain it and somehow know I will die (illness, old age) I will make sure to dedtroy everything I created and everything about myself before I do so, so I leavy zero legacy. I dont want to be remembered while im rotting underground. I want to be ALIVE or either not exist at all as a cope memory on others.
This is just nihilism pretty much but alright

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel

They will shit on your graves, they will forget you, no one will love you, even if someone on the future reads your post here, all they will think of is:
What an edgy fag lmao

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Arkantos, CopingCel and 1 other person
This is just nihilism pretty much but alright
While i'm a nihilist (believing that there is no objective meaning for things, life, or existence), I think that my posture towards death and legacy comes from it. You can still care (subjectively) for your offpsring even if knowing that there is not a superior purpose for things. My posture comes more from hatred of nature.
They will shit on your graves, they will forget you, no one will love you, even if someone on the future reads your post here, all they will think of is:
What an edgy fag lmao
so now anything that goes out of lifescript(tm) of caring about future generations and following biological programation to a T is being edgy.

I thought being edy was about seeing yourself as more dark-triad than you are.

Meh it wont happen in our lifetime. Even if the first terrachad designer baby was born today it would take at least like 14 years before he reaches maturity, I will be an oldcel by then

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2227
Thats the number 1 reason I hate my parents, they could have done so many things to make my life better and my future better as a result but they decided not to.

It feels like almost everyone shits out kids and then never puts the effort into actually creating a future for this kid. It really pissess me off because its SO GODDAMN EASY, just pay attention it could save your child from a potential suicide

Sadly just popping out children and not giving a fuck about them works and is not punished in our current society. Single parenthood is even encoureaged (muh strong single mother), but no one gives a shit about whether that's best for the children.

If that is a topic you are interested in I highly recommend you listening to the podcast series:
"Peaceful Parenting" by Stefan Monlyneux
and reading the book
"The gifted Child" by Alice Miller

They both contain huge amounts of wisdom on how to be a better and caring parent. They give examples of bad parenting as well that someone might not even consider bad parenting at first. Very usefeul in case, you plan to ever have kids yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
in this line of reason, fuck it all, what matters is: How many cute pussies did u fuck this week ?

I hate this genetic editing shit, wish i could be one of them at least

it won't even be so cool to be chad in the future because there will be a lot of them if this happen..

Why is everyone so involved in this fucking "technological evolution"? it's like everyone is a slave to something that makes them do it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and NormieKilla

i thank my parents everyday for actually beeing parents. most parents are garbage ..
DON T MAKE KIDS IF YOU WON T DEDICACE YOUR LIFE FOR IT

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, CopingCel and Ekeoma_The_BBC
It will happen, everything just like Mouse Utopia

Designer Babies are just "The beautiful ones" and we're entering that phase

Google it

i thank my parents everyday for actually beeing parents. most parents are garbage ..
DON T MAKE KIDS IF YOU WON T DEDICACE YOUR LIFE FOR IT

Mirin you hard. I wish I had a father in my life. Would have made my life so much better in almost every regard.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Mirin you hard. I wish I had a father in my life. Would have made my life so much better in almost every regard.
mine was what every child would dream of...
true chad, and not only facially wise, but strenght, virility, dignity wise
i really wish you'll be that father for your kids

Designer babies are not going to happen in your lifetime. Dont buy the hype... genetics and biomed is full of so many bullshit artists and charlatans that it hurts my head

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, CopingCel and Deleted member 2227
Designer babies are not going to happen in your lifetime. Dont buy the hype... genetics and biomed is full of so many bullshit artists and charlatans that it hurts my head

You're not competing with literal babies retard. It's based to ensure your offspring the best chance at life.