Those who know they will never be happy again, how do you cope?

?
nobody knows if theyll never be happy again
impossible
 
  • +1
Reactions: SabiWabi
?
nobody knows if theyll never be happy again
impossible
I know, because my mindset and hyperawareness is constant and I don't use drugs, it barely has effects on it.
 
I am KHHV already being almost and adult never touched a girl all in my teen years I just know it can't get worse than that (or it might) but idk how to be happy I don't cope i just accepted it this is my life i might have to go to prostitutes for sex but i don't think any girl will love me
 
  • +1
Reactions: andrey5344

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
12
IOD
IOD
ANON
Replies
11
Views
51
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
Vincent Freeman
Replies
21
Views
124
TGUN.
TGUN.
lowtide654
Replies
3
Views
40
lowtide654
lowtide654
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
62
Askinov
Askinov

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top