thoughts about ropemaxxing

brutalmog

brutalmog

Banned
if you post dnr idgaf tbh its funny

why do i post this here ? why tf would i ruin my rep irl?

no im not rope maxxing because im ugly, ive fucked stacys and stacylites easily idgaf if you think this is a larp because idgaf. I hate my fucking life i ruined it with my drug addiction and my off and off mentally unstable behaviour, I have 2 felony's for some bench warrants in america and serve up to 8 years, i cant even go back to home i'm now in a euro country with no friends and no social life. My life here is fucking rotting.

Contrary to what people ik irl Im too stupid for college, im a impulsive, ocd, not nt, bitchy/introverted , annoying fuck. I see myself as worthless i may be a higher tier chadlite ( no cope because i actually dont gaf what i am anymore, i don’t lie to myself because ill really rope ) but im just a fucking loser.

my life is ruined fuck it though when i die nothing will happen because the little peace of shit relegion you believe in isn’t real, fuck i probably shouldlve prayed more as a kid id atleast have a coping mechanism with life

my lifes on the run
but to what?
nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and vermillioncorefan
dnr lol

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and kebab
Do
Not
Read

did not read* fucking indian dosen't understand english
Greycel , repcel and now, humblebragger tryna teach me .Org slang

DO NOT READ THIS BULLSHIT

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
what ? are you in jail?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
dnr and kys

• JFL
Reactions: brutalmog
@Administrator @moderator can someone delete this i was drunk JFL holy fuck lol

if you post dnr idgaf tbh its funny

why do i post this here ? why tf would i ruin my rep irl?

no im not rope maxxing because im ugly, ive fucked stacys and stacylites easily idgaf if you think this is a larp because idgaf. I hate my fucking life i ruined it with my drug addiction and my off and off mentally unstable behaviour, I have 2 felony's for some bench warrants in america and serve up to 8 years, i cant even go back to home i'm now in a euro country with no friends and no social life. My life here is fucking rotting.

Contrary to what people ik irl Im too stupid for college, im a impulsive, ocd, not nt, bitchy/introverted , annoying fuck. I see myself as worthless i may be a higher tier chadlite ( no cope because i actually dont gaf what i am anymore, i don’t lie to myself because ill really rope ) but im just a fucking loser.

my life is ruined fuck it though when i die nothing will happen because the little peace of shit relegion you believe in isn’t real, fuck i probably shouldlve prayed more as a kid id atleast have a coping mechanism with life

my lifes on the run
but to what?
nothing

read every word hopefully u don’t go to jail bro

No such thing as ropemaxxing
Once you rope, it’s over.