Thoughts of making a Devil pact

blackazure88

blackazure88

Rotmaxxer - WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Sometimes I have thoughts about going all in and selling my soul to a dark entity or the devil or something like that, just so I could really experience a good life of having people around me that love and praise me. To actually have women desire and lust for me, to be intimate with a beautiful girl....

I've been having these dark thoughts flash into mind, what if I actually went thru with it? Tried to contact the devil and just give him my soul, my freedom? Does it mean anything anyway? Would God care if I just gave up like that? Because I'm so deep in my carnal mind, I can't get over the fact that I've never experienced basic humanity and I want so badly to feel it. If God won't help me, maybe the Devil will? Is any of this bullshit worth it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, InnerVoid and Petsmart
I don't want to be lonely

sounds like most retard thing i've ever heard

• JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, UZB_Strebl, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
do people actually think selling your soul is a real thing? when you sell your soul, it just means abandoning morals and ethics to achieve your goals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Petsmart, med and 3 others
I have a couple of esoteric books recommendations

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
Well God has already forsaken me and made my life hell, so Devil is the last address for help.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, Deleted member and blackazure88
Think about it, if it worked you have damned yourself for an eternity, is ~70 years of carnality worth an eternity of suffering?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249, blackazure88 and Deleted member 51781
I had a dream about it once

• +1
sounds like most retard thing i've ever heard
You're right I'm being stupid. Sex, love, family and good living isn't worth my soul..... is it?

• JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing
do people actually think selling your soul is a real thing? when you sell your soul, it just means abandoning morals and ethics to achieve your goals
Yhh.... I ask myself some times if I'd be willing to throwaway my morals just to have a good life. But I'm too nice, to my own detriment. Idek why I'm so moralistic, it's never done me any good. Or maybe, it's me being nice that hasn't done me good. Good morals are still useful in this modern world, right?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I have a couple of esoteric books recommendations
Have you got any books that'll help me raise my kundalini energy and learn the kamhameha technique?

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890
I did and won in the lottery the next day. It really works

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and blackazure88
Have you got any books that'll help me raise my kundalini energy and learn the kamhameha technique?
Taoist alchemy and Oriental esotericism?
If so yeah

• +1
Well God has already forsaken me and made my life hell, so Devil is the last address for help.
What's stopping you from knocking on his door? I'm still scared for my soul, I don't want to be damned for eternity but my physical life is already so bad what difference does it make if it's worse forever?

I did and won in the lottery the next day. It really works
I hate the nazar eye so much, I see it everywhere online. So many voids wear the nazar eye necklace and emote it all the fucking time in their bios. Women are evil

I hate the nazar eye so much, I see it everywhere online. So many voids wear the nazar eye necklace and emote it all the fucking time in their bios. Women are evil
Yeah I only made it cause it looks cool that’s all

• JFL
Think about it, if it worked you have damned yourself for an eternity, is ~70 years of carnality worth an eternity of suffering?
Nah not at all, totally nor worth it. I don't even like living these days, being a degenerate wouldn't even make me happy. Sure, it'll satisfy my lizard brain, but what I really want is deep intimate connection with a woman.

But am I even man enough to be granted that? Maybe there's a reason I'm an incel, it might not just be my looks. I'm not..... a true man yet. Perhaps I need to face adversity more. But I've already fought so much for so long..... God expects too much from his soldiers. While other men live freely and true in their nature, I am doomed to rot. Why? WHY?

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
i asked devil for help and he said its beyond his powers, women are more evil than he is

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027 and blackazure88

Attachments

• 20230416_051220.jpg
    20230416_051220.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
Nah not at all, totally nor worth it. I don't even like living these days, being a degenerate wouldn't even make me happy. Sure, it'll satisfy my lizard brain, but what I really want is deep intimate connection with a woman.

But am I even man enough to be granted that? Maybe there's a reason I'm an incel, it might not just be my looks. I'm not..... a true man yet. Perhaps I need to face adversity more. But I've already fought so much for so long..... God expects too much from his soldiers. While other men live freely and true in their nature, I am doomed to rot. Why? WHY?
Ultimately everything is a test you need to withstand, tests are supposed to be difficult and when the reward is everlasting life in paradise you would imagine it to be the most difficult test of all. God allows everyone to be tempted but not beyond what you can handle.

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Think about it right now you are considering making a pact with the devil/alchemy/occultism, if you had woman desire and lust for you as you wish, you wouldn't have been in this position about to fail the test. The devil tempts you with things you don't have, if you had everything you wanted, what will be used for your test? Everyone has a different test, some people need to resist sex bc they are 8 PSL, some people need to resist the pride that comes with financial success, some people need to resist the temptation of using occultic/satanic practices to get what they want. Personally I am blessed with knowledge and have studied the occult and I daily contemplate involving myself in such practices to make my life easier or use my knowledge against others - but I resist and would rather work on things to help people. I understand my test and my purpose to continuously overcome sin my whole life, its hard and sometimes I feel like some situations are too great for me, but once I stopped asking god why me and thinking what does god want me to learn from this, I realised the suffering teaches you things pleasure could never.

Proverbs 24:16 for the righteous fall seven times and rise again

Why is that some people live freely and others don't, well firstly there's no one that isn't struggling with a problem, they may have different problems or deal with things you don't see but everyone's rotting in their own way - whether its from not slaying, not being able to afford the life they want, not feeling love and being alone, feeling helpless and empty, being taking advantage of, health problems etc. Why is it like this, well if Satan tempts you with you deepest desires and weaknesses (which are unique to individuals) and God has a different plan for everyone - then that results in people having completely different lives to each other as they have different tests. All of this is for a purpose that God hasn't made explicit enough to understand.

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

All I can say is if you want to compare your life with others, remember you need to take into account their issues and problems which you probably don't know about. For example I can slay, I am in a top 10 Uni and I have creative talents, a lot of my friends think my life is crazy, but I have never really felt true love and peace since I was a kid not even from my own parents - I have always felt truly alone, not feeling like your parents love you and not being able to feel at peace at home really broke me, no amount of slaying helps all I ain't even horny no more I just need a hug. The amount of times I have broken down in desperation begging god to comfort me no one will ever know, yet hella people envy me. All I can do is be appreciative for what I have and ask god for guidance and understanding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249 and blackazure88
Ultimately everything is a test you need to withstand, tests are supposed to be difficult and when the reward is everlasting life in paradise you would imagine it to be the most difficult test of all. God allows everyone to be tempted but not beyond what you can handle.

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Think about it right now you are considering making a pact with the devil/alchemy/occultism, if you had woman desire and lust for you as you wish, you wouldn't have been in this position about to fail the test. The devil tempts you with things you don't have, if you had everything you wanted, what will be used for your test? Everyone has a different test, some people need to resist sex bc they are 8 PSL, some people need to resist the pride that comes with financial success, some people need to resist the temptation of using occultic/satanic practices to get what they want. Personally I am blessed with knowledge and have studied the occult and I daily contemplate involving myself in such practices to make my life easier or use my knowledge against others - but I resist and would rather work on things to help people. I understand my test and my purpose to continuously overcome sin my whole life, its hard and sometimes I feel like some situations are too great for me, but once I stopped asking god why me and thinking what does god want me to learn from this, I realised the suffering teaches you things pleasure could never.

Proverbs 24:16 for the righteous fall seven times and rise again

Why is that some people live freely and others don't, well firstly there's no one that isn't struggling with a problem, they may have different problems or deal with things you don't see but everyone's rotting in their own way - whether its from not slaying, not being able to afford the life they want, not feeling love and being alone, feeling helpless and empty, being taking advantage of, health problems etc. Why is it like this, well if Satan tempts you with you deepest desires and weaknesses (which are unique to individuals) and God has a different plan for everyone - then that results in people having completely different lives to each other as they have different tests. All of this is for a purpose that God hasn't made explicit enough to understand.

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

All I can say is if you want to compare your life with others, remember you need to take into account their issues and problems which you probably don't know about. For example I can slay, I am in a top 10 Uni and I have creative talents, a lot of my friends think my life is crazy, but I have never really felt true love and peace since I was a kid not even from my own parents - I have always felt truly alone, not feeling like your parents love you and not being able to feel at peace at home really broke me, no amount of slaying helps all I ain't even horny no more I just need a hug. The amount of times I have broken down in desperation begging god to comfort me no one will ever know, yet hella people envy me. All I can do is be appreciative for what I have and ask god for guidance and understanding.
Gonna take some time for me to digest this, but you're right about a few things. Everyone has their own struggles and path in life, and God will continue to test us and throw obstacles in our way because he knows we can handle them. Maybe I underestimate my own strength, I really should respect the struggle and just do what I KNOW I can do. That's all I should concern myself with, but it's hard. It's very difficult living like this.

Just need to move forward. I'm gonna copy and paste your response and print it out so I can always look to it. It's superb. Really, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249 and drimprovement
Gonna take some time for me to digest this, but you're right about a few things. Everyone has their own struggles and path in life, and God will continue to test us and throw obstacles in our way because he knows we can handle them. Maybe I underestimate my own strength, I really should respect the struggle and just do what I KNOW I can do. That's all I should concern myself with, but it's hard. It's very difficult living like this.

Just need to move forward. I'm gonna copy and paste your response and print it out so I can always look to it. It's superb. Really, thank you.

Facts but remember you can always rely on God for your source of strength bc alone its very hard, but God has a plan for everyone he hasn't forsaken you.

2 Corinthians 12:9—“My grace is all you need, for my power is the greatest when you are weak.”
Philippians 4:13—“I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
Psalm 73:26—"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Facts but remember you can always rely on God for your source of strength bc alone its very hard, but God has a plan for everyone he hasn't forsaken you.

2 Corinthians 12:9—“My grace is all you need, for my power is the greatest when you are weak.”
Philippians 4:13—“I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
Psalm 73:26—"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
"God's" plan for incels: be brutally rejected and made fun of your whole life and and just rot and feel pain until you suicide and go to hell