Thoughts of my oneitis ignoring me still haunt me

D

Deleted member 21628

Fuchsia
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Posts
14,251
Reputation
13,444
I remember it would be right before exams

When all students would be standing in the hallway waiting


Remember vividly how there was 0 interest coming from her.. i could tell

I can pick up on everything


She was just minding her own bussiness.. checkin herself out in the phone reflection fixing her hair

While i was sitting there.. cortisol spiked


So angry

Raging

I was so fucking insulted by this


Thank fuck this was a rare occurance.. and there would still be tension between us when wed cross each other by chance when walking to our classes.. it felt like i was still not a random guy to her


i Was losing my mind back then

So much cortisol


Didnt know shit

If i had known that she was dating.. and who she was dating.. that shit would save me hella cortisol

I wouldnt expect her to act like a abused ioi giving dog around me by default


As she used to back was she used to get wet by my precense.. crushing on me hardcore
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Just bonesmash your skull and induce amnesia
 
Just bonesmash your skull and induce amnesia
I will put her down

Thats the only way

The thoughts of this drive me insane

I feel insulted if a girl dont get nervous and shy around me.. especially if i like her

iM not used to this


eVeryone shall pay
 
I will put her down

Thats the only way

The thoughts of this drive me insane

I feel insulted if a girl dont get nervous and shy around me.. especially if i like her

iM not used to this


eVeryone shall pay
Nooo dont kill her how will you cope in prison?
 
Nooo dont kill her how will you cope in prison?
640px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean

Similar threads

price.
Replies
5
Views
34
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
3
Views
46
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing
Prøphet
Replies
27
Views
139
Prøphet
Prøphet
EyeHateGod
Replies
1
Views
16
Lorence
Lorence
ICXCLuvr
Replies
2
Views
41
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top