Thoughts on #freethepenis maxxing? Bulgemaxxing for peak serotonin levels. Combat against feminism

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

The point looksmaximus talks about in these videos is that women walk around with their tits out and tight as fuck bum glued tight leggings to show off their goods so every guy looks at them so they can feel peak serotonin levels at all times (like they dont have enough validation already)

So to combat/become equal to this, men can walk around with a big flaccid and skin tight shorts, so lots of women look(and they do, he tested it in the video above) so you can remain peak serotonin levels 24/7 just like women do

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: serbiangandy, currylightskin, Deleted member 18776 and 5 others
jfl imagine wearing spandex in public

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18776, klamus and 1 other person
jfl imagine wearing spandex in public
but imagine the serotonin levels when every woman is staring at ur cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
i cant cock mog like this guy i have pencil dick :feelsohgod:
just put an object which replicates penis shape there.

also doesnt need to be huge. just seeing the outline of an avg one is enough just like its enough for us to look at an average booty or average tits

The point looksmaximus talks about in these videos is that women walk around with their tits out and tight as fuck bum glued tight leggings to show off their goods so every guy looks at them so they can feel peak serotonin levels at all times (like they dont have enough validation already)

So to combat/become equal to this, men can walk around with a big flaccid and skin tight shorts, so lots of women look(and they do, he tested it in the video above) so you can remain peak serotonin levels 24/7 just like women do

Thoughts?

Fuck I need to get a pump right now. ANy idea what size he is?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 17829
just put an object which replicates penis shape there.

also doesnt need to be huge. just seeing the outline of an avg one is enough just like its enough for us to look at an average booty or average tits
fuark okay

ill get those tight spandex kinda boxers and wear it with grey sweatpants so its firm and shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
fuark okay

ill get those tight spandex kinda boxers and wear it with grey sweatpants so its firm and shit innit
kk let me know how it goes son

keep them serotonin levels equal to womens or death

• JFL
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid and Deleted member 17829
If I ever get to my goal physique I'm walking around in spandex tights, fuck it
Women only have power by wearing more revealing clothes than men
The one place where the power balance is restored is festivals where shredded guys are shirtless, girls are NOT desensitized to men with clothes off in environments where wearing clothes is normal
Being shirtless at the beach isn't the same because women wear bikinis there
Men are desensitized to seeing women's bodies in public

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 17829
Im thinking about creating a yt clip an TikTok channel for this guy.

His gospel needs to spread, ngl.

Also he closed his Telegram, should have joined, I only lurked, now I can't access it :feelswhy::dafuckfeels:

• +1
I'm all for dickmogging, but we should be looking to SerotoninMin, not serotoninmaxx:

Worth the read if you are into hormone optimisation.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
You need 5 inches flaccid minimum for that which is already 97 percentile

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 18776 and ultra18
You need 5 inches flaccid minimum for that which is already 97 percentile
do women need 97% percentile tits or ass for you to want to look?

Nigga tits are much bigger than dicks even the small tits.
An average flaccid dick won’t produce a noticeable bulge. Average tits are clearly visible tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You want girls to be impressed not think oh he's average, You want them to think "what the actual fuck", and be so in shock they just want to see it, because they don't belive it.

And also with Hypogrammy you basically need to be in the top percent to even matter really.

I mean just look at height 6ft is 85% percentile, yet most women at least online would think 6ft is quite average, and might even want a height of maybe 6ft 3 or above which is 98% percentile.

You want girls to be impressed not think oh he's average, You want them to think "what the actual fuck", and be so in shock they just want to see it, because they don't belive it.
well thats ideal. but theyre not desensitised to seeing dick in public. so even an avg dick will be nice to look at

Just walk around with a boner theory

• JFL
I'm all for dickmogging, but we should be looking to SerotoninMin, not serotoninmaxx:

Bro give me a recap. That shit is mad long

Can u give a tldr
Will read these when I get the time :feelsthink:

any drugs to get a massive flacid? i have a hard dick that goes out of my body if i put it to the side (like someone walking behind me could see the entire head of my cock lmao), but my flaccid is pretty bad like 4,5 inches and thin

This boy is the naughtiest guy in the forum wallah yakhis wallah no competition 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🕺😎✨💥

• JFL
Serotonin makes you fatter, makes it harder to fall asleep and it is actually involved with stress or how the body reacts to it.

Dopamine makes you feel motivated and is inversely correlated with serotonin, so high serotonin means low dopamine and vice versa.