Thoughts on lsd for weight loss

Helmetron.

Helmetron.

Iron
Came up with the idea as when i used it i lost hella weight the next day anyone else think this is a good way to loose weight

• +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser
A lot of users here seem to be treating this like it is a joke post, maybe it is. but as a fairly experienced drug user with a few LSD trips under his belt, and experience microdosing, you could be on to something here.

Benefits:
1) LSD is a psychostimulant that suppresses appetite and also increasing metabolism. it suppresses appetite in the same way as dopaminergic stimulants like Adderall or Cocaine, or serotonergic stimulants like MDMA or 2CB. I personally know that eating on an LSD trip is uncomfortable and at sub-perceptual doses, appetite was reduced.
2) LSD is non-addictive and neuroprotective. I don't really need to say more here, LSD is not a toxic substance and the LD50 is huge. you cannot die from the direct chemical effects of LSD, and some studies indicate that not only is it non-habit forming, it is actually anti-addictive. some studies also suggest it stimulates neuron growth and is physically healthy for the brain. A lot of anecdotal reports also suggest microdosing improves mental health
3) LSD is cheap. cheap as fuck. if you are microdosing a years supply is chump change on onion sites.
4) LSD speeds up heart rate and metabolism like caffiene.
5) faux spiritual chicks love LSD and if you constantly have a lot of it about, you can sell it, or cash in on the hippie vibes and get some hairy pussy.

Cons:
1) LSD is extremely risky for mental health, bad trips have left me fucked up. each time you dose LSD, you are taking a small gambol with your mental health that gets riskier each time. I cannot overstate this. although extremely physically safe, I cant imagine any faster way to turn yourself into a raving schizo, or make your life into a paranoid, anxious, dark, nightmare where loosmaxxing seems like a terrifying evil.
2) LSD can be bad for your heart due to elevated rate. self explanatory.
3) Its illegal and carries massive sentences due to hysteria over 60's hippies.

I think it could work as a weight loss aid at doses no higher than 30mg, but honestly, I think after a while of dosing LSD you seriously run the risk of turning into a schizo or giga autist. unless their is a study or someone else has experience using it like this I would hold off.

• +1
Reactions: Helmetron.