Thoughts on microdosing alcohol?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
I am high inhib but become progressively more NT the more alcohol I have in my system

however I still need my ability to be logical, think, and focus, so I do not want to get too drunk.

so I was thinking of having 2 shots of vodka in the morning before class/work/social events, for a combination of NT but retaining most of my thinking abilities.

has anyone done something similar? and if so, thoughts, especially if I plan to do this 5 days a week ideally?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, efidescontinuado, UnluckyRedSmith and 3 others
I’m also wondering, considering I’m the number 1 mulatto mentalcel on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ScoobyCurry420, Landorus and 2 others
Don't abuse GABA drugs bro

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TsarTsar444, AscendingHero and 2 others
I am high inhib but become progressively more NT the more alcohol I have in my system

however I still need my ability to be logical, think, and focus, so I do not want to get too drunk.

so I was thinking of having 2 shots of vodka in the morning before class/work/social events, for a combination of NT but retaining most of my thinking abilities.

has anyone done something similar? and if so, thoughts, especially if I plan to do this 5 days a week ideally?
how abt cofee and weed
satvia weed or indica
sativa make u talk like a mf
indica make u shleep
but niggas brains be wired differently so sativa can make u shleep instead of talk like a mf
so buy 2 carts 1 sativa 1 indica and experiment then take some coffee pills

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Don't abuse GABA drugs bro
I am treated like trash when I am my high inhib self. but when I am drunk people gravitate to me, pay attention to what I say and invite me out.

I think you can understand my need for this, especially when I walk into a new setting where no one knows each other, as first impressions count :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15827
how abt cofee and weed
satvia weed or indica
sativa make u talk like a mf
indica make u shleep
but niggas brains be wired differently so sativa can make u shleep instead of talk like a mf
so buy 2 carts 1 sativa 1 indica and experiment then take some coffee pills
does that shit work?

Phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, karbo and Ilookatstuff
yeah just make sure u dont smoke a fuck load of weed
maybe 2 hits
I don't want to risk being caught with it tbh.

and coffee doesn't do anything except wake me up

Do you eat breakfast?

when I'm hungry
Eat breakfast, mainly fat + protein and some carbs. It will honestly help to make you feel less anxious, a lot of anxiety is linked to unstable blood sugar.

• +1
Eat breakfast, mainly fat + protein and some carbs. It will honestly help to make you feel less anxious, a lot of anxiety is linked to unstable blood sugar.
its social anxiety. don't think it will help much as it doesn't get much better after I eat lunch/dinner

Yea this is what Julian in tpb does, you would be better served just sipping a drink throughout the day to gain the focus and nt gifts of drink while maintaining higher level thinking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Yea this is what Julian in tpb does, you would be better served just sipping a drink throughout the day to gain the focus and nt gifts of drink while maintaining higher level thinking
high iq. will mix it into my water bottle jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
That's the road to alcoholism.
I've quitted drinking 1 year ago (not alcoholic, just for looksmaxxing), and I didn't want to stop meeting my friends at night cuz I've always have a good time. What I did was to try to emulate my drunk self behavior when sober. This took me around two months, because (at least for me), my drunk self thinks in a determinate, somewhat egoist "zone" that dictates what I do fast, without second guessing, so I've had to learn how to emulate this thinking pattern to party and not be out of place at the same time. Of course, I'm aware of what I'm doing because I'm sober, so still feels different than when totally drunk but is actually pretty good. The first two months I went home early/felt like a normal afternoon meeting, but I could get used to go out and not drink alcohol.
I'm "giga nt" and don't have social anxiety so I don't know if this can be applied in your situation, but wanted to give you my opinion because I know many alcoholics and they started drinking "just a little bit" to spice up and be funnier, no one wakes up one day and says "I'm going to be an alcoholic and ruin my life", shit happens slowly.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
its social anxiety. don't think it will help much as it doesn't get much better after I eat lunch/dinner
It’s the breakfast that matters most because that’s what determines your blood sugar level stability throughout the day, it only resets once you sleep again.

Look, just try it ok?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Landorus and lilhorizontal32
Dont listen to these pussies. If you aren't dumb with it you'll be fine

• Love it
How about microdosing meth? 5mg a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, karbo, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
That's the road to alcoholism.
I've quitted drinking 1 year ago (not alcoholic, just for looksmaxxing), and I didn't want to stop meeting my friends at night cuz I've always have a good time. What I did was to try to emulate my drunk self behavior when sober. This took me around two months, because (at least for me), my drunk self thinks in a determinate, somewhat egoist "zone" that dictates what I do fast, without second guessing, so I've had to learn how to emulate this thinking pattern to party and not be out of place at the same time. Of course, I'm aware of what I'm doing because I'm sober, so still feels different than when totally drunk but is actually pretty good. The first two months I went home early/felt like a normal afternoon meeting, but I could get used to go out and not drink alcohol.
I'm "giga nt" and don't have social anxiety so I don't know if this can be applied in your situation, but wanted to give you my opinion because I know many alcoholics and they started drinking "just a little bit" to spice up and be funnier, no one wakes up one day and says "I'm going to be an alcoholic and ruin my life", shit happens slowly.
Do your friends know you aren't actually drunk?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Sigmamale
Not necessary. Alcohol is a looksmin/lifemin. Find a better clutch. No fap makes me lower inhib

• JFL
Do meth instead, 5-10mg, much less damaging, GABA system is the most fragile, dopamine is much much more resilient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291 and lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Peachy

Every user here: "Should I do so and so activity in moderation?" Knowing full well they are addicted to A,B, or C activity. Nice try.

• JFL
Every user here: "Should I do so and so activity in moderation?" Knowing full well they are addicted to A,B, or C activity. Nice try.
I’m not addicted to it jfl. I only drink a small amount with friends every so often

Take phenibut twice a week. Alcohol twice a week. A stimulant twice a week. and then one day just chill with weed or go sober. Ultimate drug stack

Just take methamphetamines to be attractive to girls theory
Them you dumb, alcohol is more damaging to your brain and tolerance for it builds fast, plus it destroys looks directly because of drying out skin and fucking up liver. Meth doesn't do any of these things, in small doses its like normal adderall but much longer lasting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just take methamphetamines to be attractive to girls theory
It doesn’t make you attractive to people but it makes your libido go thorough the roof to the point where you could eventually end up in public asking girls out and not giving a fuck about rejections because you’re so fucking horny and convinced you will find a girl because meth makes your ego and confidence go through the roof. Or you would just pay a hooker if that’s your thing. Or masturbate for 12 hours at home in hopes of finding that perfect video on page 2373.

• JFL
when my insomnia is acting i take benzos, trazodone and/or half bottle of vodka

it definitely works for whatever you're planning to

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 17291
Ngl i will try this week for my presentation and nt mog all the class

• +1

Short-term solution, I suppose go for it if you know what you're doing and can prevent becoming dependable on it. Either by having a low dose or usign it irregularly.

• +1